The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2160
Is it wierd if I make dua for my future wife? whoever she is wherever she is, I don't know, but hmmm
Reply 2161
Original post by Warlord
Does anyone actually like americans lol?
Cant believe my bday is american indepedence day, so irritating :mad:

One of my absolute bestest friends is American :biggrin: and believe it or not i love the accent hahahah....hahahaaa well its not like people make a great deal about indep day over here, so u can pretty much own that day :wink:

Well the gunpowder plot wud have been carried out on mine lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Oh chup kar!!! Itni bhi churail nahi hoon :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol, I was messing. Oh, and I hate hot weather, so no, not dubai either, but la is in usa, so that sucks even more :smile: Chemistry okay?
Original post by Zeegie
One of my absolute bestest friends is American :biggrin: and believe it or not i love the accent hahahah....hahahaaa well its not like people make a great deal about indep day over here, so u can pretty much own that day :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol zeegs in america they go mad on the 4th. I just like to think its me they are goind crazy for :biggrin: Guy fawkes ftw :biggrin:
Reply 2164
Original post by Warlord
Does anyone actually like americans lol?
Cant believe my bday is american indepedence day, so irritating :mad:

I do :colone:
Reply 2165
Original post by Zeegie

Posted from TSR Mobile

who, me? :mmm:
Reply 2166
Original post by Warlord
lol, I was messing. Oh, and I hate hot weather, so no, not dubai either, but la is in usa, so that sucks even more :smile: Chemistry okay?

You know i've surprisingly been called a gold dogger before...I was so shocked hahaaa....

Chem's great atm :smile: just wanna do the bloody exam now! You pretty much finished your rev haven't you? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revent
I do :colone:

Barring you
Original post by Zeegie
You know i've surprisingly been called a gold dogger before...I was so shocked hahaaa....

Chem's great atm :smile: just wanna do the bloody exam now! You pretty much finished your rev haven't you? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ye, night before an exam I usually chill, so might watch the dark knight tomorrow :biggrin: Its digger, not dogger :biggrin: Well, I hate girls like that, so not good if you have been called that zeegs.
Reply 2169
Original post by Revent
who, me? :mmm:

Lol dont flatter yourself :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2170
oh you people loooove shooting me and my ego down, don't you? :lol:
Reply 2171
Original post by Warlord
Ye, night before an exam I usually chill, so might watch the dark knight tomorrow :biggrin: Its digger, not dogger :biggrin: Well, I hate girls like that, so not good if you have been called that zeegs.

you've gotta thing for superheroes havent you :wink:

Shut up, i made a typo lol..

Oi, it was banter, and if you knew the reason i was called it then it wud make more sense :biggrin: anyway, i'll make my own wongaaaa so don't have to digup any one's gold :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2172
Original post by Revent
oh you people loooove shooting me and my ego down, don't you? :lol:

Well you do make it easy for us hahhhaaaaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2173
Original post by Zeegie
Well you do make it easy for us hahhhaaaaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

does that mean you gotta be mean? :lol: Like it's easy for me to be mean, but I'm not mean, I'm nice!
Reply 2174
Pakistan is voted as 2nd worst country in the world to be a woman. How do you guys overcome such obstacles when there? :smile: xx
Reply 2175
Original post by Revent
does that mean you gotta be mean? :lol: Like it's easy for me to be mean, but I'm not mean, I'm nice!

Did I not tell you at some point before to never take anything I say as serious??? Trust me, you'll know when I'm angry or when I'm being mean aka defo not now lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2176
Original post by Beth21
Pakistan is voted as 2nd worst country in the world to be a woman. How do you guys overcome such obstacles when there? :smile: xx

lol.
Reply 2177
Original post by Beth21

Where did you get this stat from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2178
Original post by Zeegie
Did I not tell you at some point before to never take anything I say as serious??? Trust me, you'll know when I'm angry or when I'm being mean aka defo not now lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

yah I know, but shooting my ego down is not nice :tongue:
Reply 2179
I think it was 3rd, not 2nd. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jun/15/worst-place-women-afghanistan-india

I think there's some recent sources too but need to find them xx

Latest