....Revent happened.

A mistake leading to perfection :love:
Original post by Maryb_101
Guys there's been a mistake...
....Revent happened.

God Bless the power of the brain. What insults yaar :biggrin:
Reply 2223
Original post by Revent
You are a weak willed person. My ego is magnificent (like me :love: ). End result: You can't do anything :tongue:

Call me weak willed again and i swear you'll think thrice before writing on here again.
Reply 2224
Original post by Zeegie
Call me weak willed again and i swear you'll think thrice before writing on here again.

That's the kind of response I'd get from someone who's not got in them to dent my ego :wink:
Original post by Zeegie

The second beast is about to be let loose. Revent, you are asking for it, stop the arrogance all the time.
Reply 2226
Original post by Warlord
The second beast is about to be let loose. Revent, you are asking for it, stop the arrogance all the time.

Just testing :tongue:
Reply 2227
Original post by Revent
Just testing :tongue:

You would fail at your own test.
Reply 2228
Original post by Zeegie
You would fail at your own test.

Naaahhhh :lol:
Been a while since i posted hmmm arsenal-mancity game tday nd tmmrw is chem retake.... definetely gnna watch the game lol :P
Reply 2230
Original post by Numan786
Been a while since i posted hmmm arsenal-mancity game tday nd tmmrw is chem retake.... definetely gnna watch the game lol :P

Hahaha im tempted as well lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some people love putting on this facade. I don't get it. Be yourself. Be straight up. HINT HINT his name rhymes with...shevent.
Reply 2232
Some people love putting on this facade. I don't get it. Be yourself. Be straight up. HINT HINT his name rhymes with...shevent.

What have I done? We were having a nice chat before :tongue:
Reply 2233
I'm quitting gym and protein shakes now
I don't like being muscular
So my aim is to lose 40% of my muscle
But tone arms, cut down chest
So no more protein shakes, just a healthy diet and lots of cardio
Not gonna pick up a weight for the next 3months
Original post by YWArtist
I'm quitting gym and protein shakes now
I don't like being muscular
So my aim is to lose 40% of my muscle
But tone arms, cut down chest
So no more protein shakes, just a healthy diet and lots of cardio
Not gonna pick up a weight for the next 3months

Good idea :biggrin:

Ok for chem tomorrow?
Original post by Warlord
Ok for chem tomorrow?

InshaAllah, just got new spec papers to do again. You?
InshaAllah, just got new spec papers to do again. You?

Ye, I did the new spec papers last week. Just reading through the textbook one more time, then I will chill from about 6-7 onwards I think. What sort of marks have you been getting in the past papers?
Original post by Warlord
Ye, I did the new spec papers last week. Just reading through the textbook one more time, then I will chill from about 6-7 onwards I think. What sort of marks have you been getting in the past papers?

I didn't do well in the mock papers, but average is a B, but i'm going to revise propper tonight, i know how to do all the questions alhamdulillah only problem is i tend not read the question properly so i'll know the answer but cuz of reading it wrong i get it wrong lol but inshaAllah i'm hoping to get an A/A* in this paper, i know i can do it.
I didn't do well in the mock papers, but average is a B, but i'm going to revise propper tonight, i know how to do all the questions alhamdulillah only problem is i tend not read the question properly so i'll know the answer but cuz of reading it wrong i get it wrong lol but inshaAllah i'm hoping to get an A/A* in this paper, i know i can do it.

A/A*, maryam is on it tomorrow :smile: Well, good luck anyway, we will tell each other how it went tomorrow evening :smile:

Latest