The Student Room Group

How is your A2/AS January exams revision going?

Scroll to see replies

LOVED BUSINESS EDEXCEL UNIT 1 YESTERDAY! Anyone else? :biggrin:
Reply 221
Original post by smithstefan1995
LOVED BUSINESS EDEXCEL UNIT 1 YESTERDAY! Anyone else? :biggrin:

it was a good exam - 5 questions

last one tripped up a bit on employee and employer benefits but bar that i did good
Original post by xenome
it was a good exam - 5 questions

last one tripped up a bit on employee and employer benefits but bar that i did good

Which exam did you do haha? The one with the case study about the hair dresser?
Reply 223
Original post by smithstefan1995
Which exam did you do haha? The one with the case study about the hair dresser?

didnt have that in my exam :/

but mine compiled of:
merit and public goods
demand and supply
employee and employer benefits of flexi time and homeworking
and 2 other moderatly simple subjects

i just ran out of things to say and wasnt sure what a public good was so i put education and police officers XD
Original post by senz72
I'm sure you did well. That's how I felt last year but got a B. It's not an A but I was proud of myself. :-)

No I honestly couldn't work any of the calculation questions and guessed a lot of questions. I find chemistry really confusing :frown:
Reply 225
Original post by Sophie Hurt
No I honestly couldn't work any of the calculation questions and guessed a lot of questions. I find chemistry really confusing :frown:

It is very confusing, but don't worry. :smile:
And don't dwell on it as it may affect your performances in coming exams (if you have any.)
hopefully all revision for Jan mods will pay off!!!! :smile:
Reply 227
7 exams starting from tomorrow for two weeks.
Original post by senz72
It is very confusing, but don't worry. :smile:
And don't dwell on it as it may affect your performances in coming exams (if you have any.)

Ahh thanks for the advise means a lot:smile: yeh need to concentrate on my exams I have gen studies and history to go
Original post by Sophie Hurt
Ahh thanks for the advise means a lot:smile: yeh need to concentrate on my exams I have gen studies and history to go

I have a general studies exam tomorrow aswell. What board is yours and how are you revising
Original post by Shadow_Amber
I have a geeral studies exam tomorrow aswell. What board is yours and how are you revising

So sorry only just seen this. How did u find it!
Original post by jamboogy
Non, I do OCR. I've been doing quite a few Solomon papers, and the OCR papers seem a lot easier in comparison :wink:.

I've been doing the Solomon papers and they are far harder than the Edexcel past papers!
Reply 232
3/3 papers down - i failed physics, didnt get enouh marks from all my questions to get an E, that WJEC paper was a biatch
2 exams chemistry and physics down, 2 maths exams to go :biggrin:
Anyone do edexcel applied ict unit 7?
Original post by woahpotter
I've been doing the Solomon papers and they are far harder than the Edexcel past papers!

You know what they say - go hard or go home. How is revision going for you?
Original post by jamboogy
You know what they say - go hard or go home. How is revision going for you?

Pretty well to be honest - I'm getting about 6 hours done on a weekend and four hours on a school night! But I've done every C3/S1 paper there is to do so I've kind of come to a stand still with my maths revision. I've got a big psychology module on Wednesday so I'm just memorising mark schemes hahahaha.
Reply 237
sadly yes, 1 hour done and its absolutely horrible so far
if you need help on water conflicts go on getrevising they have some really good notes on water conflicts.. the only bit of the geo exam that im stressing is synoptic.. its sooo hard that bit and I hate the synoptic.. :/
Has anybody done the history exam today 1815-1865 and find the questions hard?

Quick Reply

Latest