The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^All the people repping you have low reps. It is not quantity but quality of the rep. You want to get repped by people with higher reputations as then your rep will go up faster.
^ cares about rep
^Doesn't care about rep?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
^Doesn't care about rep?

I occasionally look at my rep points to see if I can think of an interesting historical occurrence that took place in that year. Currently I have the same number of rep points as the year that James Joyce's Ulysses was published.
Original post by Potiron
^ cares about rep

And what would lead you to believe that?
Original post by The Epicurean
And what would lead you to believe that?

Nothing :h:
Morning guys :h:
^Buenos días :h:
Original post by The Epicurean
^All the people repping you have low reps. It is not quantity but quality of the rep. You want to get repped by people with higher reputations as then your rep will go up faster.

I realise how the rep system works and I know that I'm still owed some rep assuming people can't rep me less than 1 at a time. :rolleyes: :lol:
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
I realise how the rep system works and I know that I'm still owed some rep assuming people can't rep me less than 1 at a time. :rolleyes: :lol:

They can, you have a rep power of 0 if you have red gems or are newish.
Original post by Potiron
They can, you have a rep power of 0 if you have red gems or are newish.

oh I thought there was a minimum rep of 1 :emo:
Original post by ipoop
I haven't revenge negged anyone. :mmm: Apart from TH. :mmm: The polar dude negged me, so I negged TH. :mmm:

Meh, my French will never be as good as my English no matter how many books I borrow from the library, as long as I live here. It's alright, I speak three international languages, I have no ground to complain.

Someone doesn't like TH. :teehee:

Nonono, no reason to complain I suppose. Your English is impeccable. :biggrin: Although if you did return to France, everything would most likely return, my uncle has been back from Holland for some years now, and his level of Dutch has decreased considerably as he never uses it :sadnod:
Morning guys:hi:

Had a good sleep everyone no nightmares no bogey monsters

Yes if you don't speak the language a long time then you do become rusty I had to learn English at around 10 years of age and now I do a speak it fluently.

And my Dutch isn't that great now either.
(edited 11 years ago)
I can't speak Bengali anymore properly :tongue:

Last night I had a dream where I was killed... A shotgun to the head.
oh I thought there was a minimum rep of 1 :emo:

Nope, my last 15 reps have been 0s (Actually just checked and I got a 1 earlier today). Driving me crazy because I'm so close to another gem :woo:

btw guys, how long does it take between receiving rep and it upping your rep count? Cause I've overall been repped well over 30 times and I've only gone up by 30 points so far...

I negged you to make things more interesting :pierre:

Not really.
Original post by Converse girl
Morning guys:hi:

Had a good sleep everyone no nightmares no bogey monsters

Yes if you don't speak the language a long time then you do become rusty I had to learn English at around 10 years of age and now I do a speak it fluently.

And my Dutch isn't that great now either.

what A levels are you doing CG?
Physics maths and biology
Did Chemistry but dropped it :yep:
Didn't I tell you before? I am sure I did
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I can't speak Bengali anymore properly :tongue:

Last night I had a dream where I was killed... A shotgun to the head.

What did you do to get killed
Original post by Converse girl
Physics maths and biology

Didn't I tell you before? I am sure I did

What would you like to be when you're older? :h:
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
Nope, my last 15 reps have been 0s (Actually just checked and I got a 1 earlier today). Driving me crazy because I'm so close to another gem :woo:

I negged you to make things more interesting :pierre:

Not really.

:h: I don't actually care about my rep, I just find it funny how such are silly little post can generate so much rep

Latest