The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Warlord
A/A*, maryam is on it tomorrow :smile: Well, good luck anyway, we will tell each other how it went tomorrow evening :smile:

InshaAllah! Likewise x
Original post by Maryb_101

Original post by Warlord

Good luck :smile:
Original post by sportycricketer
Good luck :smile:

Thankyou zee x
Reply 2243
:frown: Arsenal waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reply 2244
Chem threads are going mental lol
Original post by YWArtist
I'm quitting gym and protein shakes now
I don't like being muscular
So my aim is to lose 40% of my muscle
But tone arms, cut down chest
So no more protein shakes, just a healthy diet and lots of cardio
Not gonna pick up a weight for the next 3months

You sound like my cousin who is a fitness trainer LOL :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
Chem threads are going mental lol

The edexcel one I made now has like 4000 replies :eek: And the exam hasnt even happened yet haha.
Original post by Zeegie
:frown: Arsenal waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do you not live in manchester lol? Arsenal fan in manchester?

Oh, and tottenham are the best, so dont hate :biggrin:
Original post by Maryb_101
Thankyou zee x

Im chilling now, watching some pakistan india highlights :tongue:
Reply 2249
Original post by Warlord
The edexcel one I made now has like 4000 replies :eek: And the exam hasnt even happened yet haha.

Lol yeah yours has been on the popular discussions for like weeks now ahahaha....

IT SNOWED!!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 2250
Original post by Warlord

Well I like City as well :smile: Go training at Sportcity sometimes...right next to their stadium :biggrin:

But yes, I have been a staunch arsenalite since primary school lol
Original post by Zeegie
Lol yeah yours has been on the popular discussions for like weeks now ahahaha....

Ye I know, some really cool people on the thread, help out with literally ever single question asked. Lol, I would rather it snows after tomorrow, I want unit 4 done :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
Well I like City as well :smile: Go training at Sportcity sometimes...right next to their stadium :biggrin:

But yes, I have been a staunch arsenalite since primary school lol

Thats cool, but I hate city :biggrin:
Lol, funny you say since primary school, it took my dad like 2 years to start supporting arsenal when he first came here from pakistan. He has been supporting them fo 4 decades now :smile:
Reply 2253
Original post by Warlord
Ye I know, some really cool people on the thread, help out with literally ever single question asked. Lol, I would rather it snows after tomorrow, I want unit 4 done :smile:

Ye. Hehehe

Well unfortunately there is no way I can get snowed in :frown: So school is inevitable lol
Original post by Warlord

Lol we know arsenal are the kings of north london :wink: and feelin nervous bout the exam tmmrw wbu?
Reply 2255
Original post by Warlord
Thats cool, but I hate city :biggrin:
Lol, funny you say since primary school, it took my dad like 2 years to start supporting arsenal when he first came here from pakistan. He has been supporting them fo 4 decades now :smile:

Hahahaaha omg my dad absolutely loves Arsenal too! And hates United....like me....

He also has a thing for Maradona...lol
Original post by Zeegie

Hmmm perhaps a fairy tale ending i.e. us passing our exams with a's and a*'s could be in order :tongue:
Reply 2257
Original post by Numan786
Hmmm perhaps a fairy tale ending i.e. us passing our exams with a's and a*'s could be in order :tongue:

Lol my fairy tale ending would be a tad different ahahah

And forget a's bro, go for the gold stars :wink:
Original post by Zeegie
Lol my fairy tale ending would be a tad different ahahah

And forget a's bro, go for the gold stars :wink:

Lol that reminded me of the song gold you know "you are gold always believe in your soul you've got the power to know you're indestructible always believe it" ??? guess u probably dont know what im onabout and think ive gne crazy
Original post by Numan786
Lol we know arsenal are the kings of north london :wink: and feelin nervous bout the exam tmmrw wbu?

Im feeling ok. Havent done any chem at all since 6, I want to clear my mind of it and relax. It helps me for some reason.

Latest