The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zeegie
Ye. Hehehe

Well unfortunately there is no way I can get snowed in :frown: So school is inevitable lol

Im hearing some places are under threat of large snowfall. If even literally like 10 exam centres were closed tomorrow, the whole country would have to do the exams in June.
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahaaha omg my dad absolutely loves Arsenal too! And hates United....like me....

He also has a thing for Maradona...lol

Dont like Maradona haha. Arsenal are not a very good team anymore. Oh well :smile:

I tend to support the underdog in everything. I hate the teams that win all the time. This is for anything really.
Reply 2262
Original post by Numan786
Lol that reminded me of the song gold you know "you are gold always believe in your soul you've got the power to know you're indestructible always believe it" ??? guess u probably dont know what im onabout and think ive gne crazy

Lol I have no idea but I'll make sure I look it up sometime......meanwhile, it would make a good motivational speech to some lazy ass somwhere :biggrin:

And no I don't think you've gone crazy...if I did, I would be the biggest hypocrite lol.
Reply 2263
Original post by Warlord
Im hearing some places are under threat of large snowfall. If even literally like 10 exam centres were closed tomorrow, the whole country would have to do the exams in June.

Well if towns like buxton and whaley bridge in my county get proper shizzled, then that's like half the student population gone lol....

Nooooooooo////I already have like 6 exams in June hahaha....not looking forward to that time...it's gonna get sooo hectic.....
Reply 2264
Original post by Warlord
Dont like Maradona haha. Arsenal are not a very good team anymore. Oh well :smile:

I tend to support the underdog in everything. I hate the teams that win all the time. This is for anything really.

It's coz their players keep getting bought offf.....

Truth lies on the side of the oppressed. This is a highly political saying but I tend to hold it true in most cases.
Original post by Zeegie
It's coz their players keep getting bought offf.....

Truth lies on the side of the oppressed. This is a highly political saying but I tend to hold it true in most cases.

Idk really, I just love when an upset occurs I think. Being a part of the minority is something I think I like, that might explain why I rebel sometimes. Havent thought of it that way before, hmm.
Original post by Zeegie
Well if towns like buxton and whaley bridge in my county get proper shizzled, then that's like half the student population gone lol....

Nooooooooo////I already have like 6 exams in June hahaha....not looking forward to that time...it's gonna get sooo hectic.....

It could happen, it would not be ideal ofc, so hoping everyone is ok to come in.
Reply 2267
Think I should delete the very first post
It has 9 negs /:
Original post by Zeegie

thanks for declaring our location.
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahaaha omg my dad absolutely loves Arsenal too! And hates United....like me....

He also has a thing for Maradona...lol

you dont even effing follow football. stop copying what i told you!!!
Reply 2270
Original post by salmon-aiman
thanks for declaring our location.

If that's our location then what ****ing stranger is living in my house??
Reply 2271
Original post by salmon-aiman
you dont even effing follow football. stop copying what i told you!!!

Follow...as in, on twitter??

Yep I don't, I deleted my twitter account.

Also, I play footy at school. In case you forgot that detail as well as your location.
Reply 2272
Original post by AkaJetson
Well it is quite a messed up post, so many unnecessary/weird things on it
By the way I'm "AfroPak" too, parents from Kenya.

Same
Reply 2273
Please snow reaalllyy reallyyy heavy tonight, ameen :')
Please rain heavily tonight. Ameen thumma ameen
Reply 2275
Original post by Maryb_101
Please rain heavily tonight. Ameen thumma ameen

WHHHHHHAAAATTTTT???? why?????

I'm looking forward to pelting snowballs at all the teachers looool!
I'd appreciate it if no one inboxed me about how the chem paper went. Thanks.
Reply 2278
Original post by Revent
Yeah true :tongue: I've only been doing this recently though :laugh: before I was completely nocturnal :giggle:

I honestly have no idea what to do :tongue: I go to the park for an hour in the morning, back have breakfast, watch a movie, guitar, another movie, dinner and sleep :lol:

Let's put it this way, my mum is even more lazy! :biggrin: I'm the one who's been waking her up every morning lol and why would your mum do that to you? :eek:

She wants to decipline me and says ''It's absolutely unaceptable for a person to wake up at 12 pm, the whole day is gone.." :blah: :blah:
Reply 2279
Original post by Lil08
She wants to decipline me and says ''It's absolutely unaceptable for a person to wake up at 12 pm, the whole day is gone.." :blah: :blah:

my dad says this lol....and that if I was a boy I would get a phainty :biggrin:

Latest