The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, namely maryam and zeegs (so girls), how was chemistry?
Original post by Zeegie
Follow...as in, on twitter??

Yep I don't, I deleted my twitter account.

Also, I play footy at school. In case you forgot that detail as well as your location.

You take this round, impressed :smile:.
I deleted my twitter about 3 years ago now lol.
Reply 2282
Original post by Warlord
Hey guys, namely maryam and zeegs (so girls), how was chemistry?

Hahaha :smile:

Yeah it wasn't too bad I guess....a hell of a lot of calculations though, and buffer qs was annoying...but overall a **** load better than biology :smile:

How did you find yours??
Reply 2283
Original post by Warlord
You take this round, impressed :smile:.
I deleted my twitter about 3 years ago now lol.

Yeah people got way too crazy on there for my liking sometimes....I might re-get it in the future but cba right now....

There's a whole lot more where that came from :wink: hahhaha

LOOOOOL kasme thats soooo cute!!!
:^_^:TAlk about funny....:h:
Original post by Zeegie
Hahaha :smile:

Yeah it wasn't too bad I guess....a hell of a lot of calculations though, and buffer qs was annoying...but overall a **** load better than biology :smile:

How did you find yours??

I think it went okay. I hate nmr, and the last question was a 7 marker on nmr lol, but, if that was correct, then yeah, think I did okay :smile:
Reply 2286
Original post by Warlord
I think it went okay. I hate nmr, and the last question was a 7 marker on nmr lol, but, if that was correct, then yeah, think I did okay :smile:

You will have don't worry :biggrin:
And goooooddddddd...
Original post by Zeegie
Yeah people got way too crazy on there for my liking sometimes....I might re-get it in the future but cba right now....

There's a whole lot more where that came from :wink: hahhaha

Forget the "twit"er, dont see peoples obsession with writing everything that is happening every 6 minutes. But ye, well done on chem then :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
You will have don't worry :biggrin:
And goooooddddddd...

Im not going on the edexcel thread from now, even though I created it lol. If I see I got one of the 7 or 5 markers wrong, its just going to put me down.
Reply 2289
Original post by Warlord
Im not going on the edexcel thread from now, even though I created it lol. If I see I got one of the 7 or 5 markers wrong, its just going to put me down.

Fair doeesss.....when we all came out of the exam I swear like 75% of them covered their ears and ran off before paranoid people (like me) started discussing answers....though I've calmed down in that department since last year :biggrin:

In order to relax I will now amuse myself with the latest episode of Glee :colone:
Reply 2290
Original post by Warlord
Forget the "twit"er, dont see peoples obsession with writing everything that is happening every 6 minutes. But ye, well done on chem then :smile:

Congrats will come after results loool....but yeah you too :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
Fair doeesss.....when we all came out of the exam I swear like 75% of them covered their ears and ran off before paranoid people (like me) started discussing answers....though I've calmed down in that department since last year :biggrin:

In order to relax I will now amuse myself with the latest episode of Glee :colone:

lol, Im watching the janoskians. If you dont know who they are, dw, dont check :smile: Lol, its jus I dont want to know whether its right or not, its done.
Original post by Armani786
LOOOOOL kasme thats soooo cute!!!
:^_^:TAlk about funny....:h:

I know it's so adorable! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bee3011
I know it's so adorable! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah lOL i really like the ones with our language like urdu or punjabi....... - where did you get these type of ones from there too good. LOL:biggrin:
Reply 2294
Original post by Warlord
lol, Im watching the janoskians. If you dont know who they are, dw, dont check :smile: Lol, its jus I dont want to know whether its right or not, its done.

Hahahhhh you made the mistake of telling me to not do something lol :biggrin:

Hahahaahhaahahaahaha omfg I just typed them in and clicked on one of the videos..."public affections"...

I have now reached for my headphones. And my sister is asking why I'm pissing myself.
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahhhh you made the mistake of telling me to not do something lol :biggrin:

Hahahaahhaahahaahaha omfg I just typed them in and clicked on one of the videos..."public affections"...

I have now reached for my headphones. And my sister is asking why I'm pissing myself.

Oh lool, I didnt think you were actually going to do it, I just said what I was watching at the time lol. I could imagine myself doing some of these things, which is what makes it funny to me :biggrin:
Reply 2296
Original post by Warlord
Oh lool, I didnt think you were actually going to do it, I just said what I was watching at the time lol. I could imagine myself doing some of these things, which is what makes it funny to me :biggrin:

Oh god these guys are just like the ones in my form.....

Lol you would go behind some random dude, pull your pants down and start doing your "business"??? Hahahahahahahahhahaahahahaa
Original post by Zeegie
Oh god these guys are just like the ones in my form.....

Lol you would go behind some random dude, pull your pants down and start doing your "business"??? Hahahahahahahahhahaahahahaa

As a beast it is my duty to do whatever is required of me :smile:

But no not that ofc, dont be silly :tongue:
Reply 2298
Original post by Lil08
She wants to decipline me and says ''It's absolutely unaceptable for a person to wake up at 12 pm, the whole day is gone.." :blah: :blah:

:lol: Silly mummy :tongue: That's so not true. Sleeping is crucial! :grin:
Reply 2299
Original post by Revent
:lol: Silly mummy :tongue: That's so not true. Sleeping is crucial! :grin:

Not for me...I'm a vampire :colone:

Latest

Trending

Trending