The Student Room Group

Zoology Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by 19ebony93
Glas that's helped! :smile: So have you only had offers from Hull and Liverpool so far?

Yeah, I only sent the application on weds afternoon, so I was surprised to hear so soon! Im waiting on Manchester, Lincoln and York
Reply 241

call me stupid but i can't see anyone with BBB or zoology there?
Original post by tallica79
Yeah, I only sent the application on weds afternoon, so I was surprised to hear so soon! Im waiting on Manchester, Lincoln and York

Cool :smile: any idea which one you want as your firm choice? :smile:
Reply 243
Offer from Reading wooooooo! :woo:
Just booked the Exeter offer holders day, 16th Feb anybody?? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by laseine
call me stupid but i can't see anyone with BBB or zoology there?

Hmm. That's strange it was there as I added myself too.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by itsjordan
Offer from Reading wooooooo! :woo:

Congrats :smile: whAt grades

Reply 247
Hey Everyone :smile: I am new to this but thought now was a good time to join with starting Uni in October. I have only applied to reading as that is the best place for me and the zoology course sounds great :smile: I have had an offer email but so far ucas haven't put anything on track so I don't know what the grades are. Anybody else applying for zoology at reading as their firm choice? ohh and does anybody know how long it usually takes ucas to update track after the email from reading zoology admissions?
Reply 248
Original post by wrnicholls
Congrats :smile: whAt grades

ABC/BBB :smile:
Reply 249
Original post by JessB-94
Hey Everyone :smile: I am new to this but thought now was a good time to join with starting Uni in October. I have only applied to reading as that is the best place for me and the zoology course sounds great :smile: I have had an offer email but so far ucas haven't put anything on track so I don't know what the grades are. Anybody else applying for zoology at reading as their firm choice? ohh and does anybody know how long it usually takes ucas to update track after the email from reading zoology admissions?

I got my email from reading for an offer yesterday, and ucas updated track like 15mins later...
Reply 250
I got my email from reading for an offer yesterday, and ucas updated track like 15mins later...

The email does say it could take a few weeks, I just want to know what the offer is :smile:
are you going to an information day? I am going on the 2nd March :smile:
ABC/BBB :smile:

Ditto! Out of interest did you get a personal email from the tutor or an automatic one?

It depends, if it was a personal reply from the tutor it takes a few weeks.
If it was the automated one it comes through pretty quick after.
Which did you have?
Reply 253
Ditto! Out of interest did you get a personal email from the tutor or an automatic one?

Oh yeh I remeber you got a personal one! :smile: I got automatic
What uni's are you still waiting to hear from?
Oh yeh I remeber you got a personal one! :smile: I got automatic
What uni's are you still waiting to hear from?

I hope that didn't come across as "bragging" or whatever, I was just wanting to know if that was something Reading did with most people or not. :smile:

Nottingham, but having read about "Shottingham" I don't want to go there hahaha. Anyway, Exeter is my first choice as it looks amazing at the cornwall campus, accommodation is lush and a student ambassador actually made the effort to ring me last night.
Reply 255
It depends, if it was a personal reply from the tutor it takes a few weeks.
If it was the automated one it comes through pretty quick after.
Which did you have?

I got a personal email from them :smile: I was really surprised when I got it I didn't think they did that sort of thing.
where have you applied to?
I got a personal email from them :smile: I was really surprised when I got it I didn't think they did that sort of thing.
where have you applied to?

Class! I'm going to drop you a PM if that's ok.

I applied to Nottingham (waiting), Birmingham (ABB), Bristol (Rejection), Exter (ABB - First Choice).
Reply 257
Class! I'm going to drop you a PM if that's ok.

I applied to Nottingham (waiting), Birmingham (ABB), Bristol (Rejection), Exter (ABB - First Choice).

I wouldn't be to worried about the rejection from Bristol, they seem a bit up themselves in my opinion :smile:
I was going to apply to Exeter but Reading is a better location for me and I really like it there :smile:
I wouldn't be to worried about the rejection from Bristol, they seem a bit up themselves in my opinion :smile:
I was going to apply to Exeter but Reading is a better location for me and I really like it there :smile:

Yeah, I loved Bristol as a city but the course modules looked quite dull and the grades were A*AA I think. There was some confusion on what they were between the Bristol site, UCAS and some other source.
Reply 259
I hope that didn't come across as "bragging" or whatever, I was just wanting to know if that was something Reading did with most people or not. :smile:

Nottingham, but having read about "Shottingham" I don't want to go there hahaha. Anyway, Exeter is my first choice as it looks amazing at the cornwall campus, accommodation is lush and a student ambassador actually made the effort to ring me last night.

Haha no it didn't :smile:

Shottingham? I'm waiting for Nottingham too, but I got an email saying they've put my application on hold. Yeah Exeter is my first choice too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending