The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Filmmaking - Leeds Met Uni 2013

I applied for Filmmaking at Leeds Met - it's my firm choice too.

Did anyone apply for the same course? :smile:
I have too! I have been reading on here people have been having interviews and i havent even heard anything yet. Sent my application off in december 19th i think? Getting a bit worried :/
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Hey. I already have an offer from Leed Met! Wohoo! If i were you id give them a ring or maybe check with your college/school if youre applying through them. Theyre probably still doing your référence. If they sent it, i would give them a ring. Once you sent it and got an interview invitation, message me and i will help you with all the questions they asked and that :smile:
Thanks Nick. Its my first choice som really hoping i get in.
I know my application has been sent through my college but they arent still doing my reference because ive had my other 4 offers.
Reply 4
Original post by Mightywhite94
Thanks Nick. Its my first choice som really hoping i get in.
I know my application has been sent through my college but they arent still doing my reference because ive had my other 4 offers.

ahh well in that case I'd ask give them a ring of when are they likely going to make a decision.
Goodluck! (and Leeds Met is my firm choice too)
Reply 5
Original post by nick1994
I applied for Filmmaking at Leeds Met - it's my firm choice too.

Did anyone apply for the same course? :smile:

Moved to Leeds Met.

Please try and post in the correct subforum. UCAS and Apps is for UCAS related queries. Thanks :hat2:
Reply 6
Original post by River85
Moved to Leeds Met.

Please try and post in the correct subforum. UCAS and Apps is for UCAS related queries. Thanks :hat2:

Sorry. I didnt know how to do it the first time lol so i just randomly selected a sub-forum
I will ring them, may ask when did u send your application off nick?
Reply 8
I will ring them, may ask when did u send your application off nick?

I sent mine in November I think. I cant remember. LOLS :smile: Where are you from, if you dont mind me asking?
Im from leeds so this course is really convenient, because i have a disabillty i kind of need to get on it
Reply 10
Nice. Well I do hope you get in! And I do hope I get the grade too so I can officially study there! :biggrin:
Thanks alot! Good luck getting your grades. You might be hearing back from me if I get an interview.
Reply 12
Thanks alot! Good luck getting your grades. You might be hearing back from me if I get an interview.

Well do so! Do NOT hesitate to ask me any questions. I am more than happy to help :smile:
I got an interview!!! :banana: :clap2: :u:
Reply 14
Original post by kaibu
How was your interview? What did they ask you? Mine was horrible :mad:

Why? What happened?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending