The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2440
Original post by Revent
:lol: Shush!

:wink:

:tongue: Clearly I'm doing something right if I can make people laugh and smile, right? :smile:

Be a comedian why don't you.
Reply 2441
Original post by Zeegie
Be a comedian why don't you.

I prefer perving :colone:
Reply 2442
Original post by Warlord
Trust me, you are innocent with regards to him. he explained to me what you thought he had gotten up to in the past, I thought it was cute at how innnocent you assumed he was, dw :smile:

I don't care if I was as innocent as a nun, he probably exagerrated...but meh whatever.......

hey I only assumed those things because I genuinely thought it wasn't as bad as it was actually going to be.....judging by his standards loool
Original post by Revent
:lol: Shush!

:wink:

:tongue: Clearly I'm doing something right if I can make people laugh and smile, right? :smile:

Lol ****, I think she is pissed off at you, sorry :colondollar: Ye, fair dos, when you are not being an arrogant cock all the time, you arent too bad :biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie
I don't care if I was as innocent as a nun, he probably exagerrated...but meh whatever.......

hey I only assumed those things because I genuinely thought it wasn't as bad as it was actually going to be.....judging by his standards loool

I dont think he was exaggerating, but dw, thats a good thing, its nice for a girl to be innocent, esp when contemplating him lol. Stay innocent, its nice :smile:

lol, I cant say what he got up to. Not allowed :biggrin: Well I can, but I wont haha. Thats harsh on revent.
Reply 2445
Original post by Warlord
Lol ****, I think she is pissed off at you, sorry :colondollar: Ye, fair dos, when you are not being an arrogant cock all the time, you arent too bad :biggrin:

:lol: When am I an arrogant cock? :tongue: I AM amazing :lol: That's just the truth :wink:

Original post by Zeegie

You're amazing sis :love: I wish I really had a sister like you :moon: PS I have actually kept the secret so you can't hate me :frown:
Reply 2446
Original post by Revent
:lol: When am I an arrogant cock? :tongue: I AM amazing :lol: That's just the truth :wink:

You're amazing sis :love: I wish I really had a sister like you :moon: PS I have actually kept the secret so you can't hate me :frown:

Hahahhah that's sweet :smile: I'd make your life a living hell :biggrin:
Thanks for declaring the fact that you know a "secret".
But thanks :biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie
Dw, we only speak the Queen's English at my end :wink:

No we dont.
Original post by Zeegie
Dw, we only speak the Queen's English at my end :wink:

With a pakistani accent :tongue: I have a very "british" accent apparently, but then it was voted sexiest accent by females, so not complaining. ( American men sound like fags apprently, dont tell revent this, oh wait, he is reading it :smile: )
Reply 2449
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahhah that's sweet :smile: I'd make your life a living hell :biggrin:
Thanks for declaring the fact that you know a "secret".
But thanks :biggrin:

You wouldn't cos I'm an awesome bro :tongue: I'm fairly strict when it comes to school and stuff, but in general, I spoil them like mad :wink:
and to be fair, you know my name as well :wink:
Reply 2450
Original post by Warlord
I dont think he was exaggerating, but dw, thats a good thing, its nice for a girl to be innocent, esp when contemplating him lol. Stay innocent, its nice :smile:

lol, I cant say what he got up to. Not allowed :biggrin: Well I can, but I wont haha. Thats harsh on revent.

Yeah I know a tincy wincy bit and then I was just like woah don't think I can carry on with this lol....so guess I am innocent...though it makes me sound gullible though I'm not...:s-smilie:
Reply 2451
Original post by Zeegie
Yeah I know a tincy wincy bit and then I was just like woah don't think I can carry on with this lol....so guess I am innocent...though it makes me sound gullible though I'm not...:s-smilie:

Being innocent is a good thing :wink: And it's not the same as gullible :smile:
Original post by Revent

Hey, I said I was impressed by you making me semi laugh, dont push it :biggrin:
Reply 2453
Original post by Warlord
With a pakistani accent :tongue: I have a very "british" accent apparently, but then it was voted sexiest accent by females, so not complaining. ( American men sound like fags apprently, dont tell revent this, oh wait, he is reading it :smile: )

Jee nahi, both my sis, my dad and myself have perfect, enriched British accents :biggrin:

Sexiest accent?? Do you sound like Pierce Brosnan? Though he's Irish...lol...
But still....

Paahahahahhahaah American men lol...
Reply 2454
Original post by salmon-aiman
No we dont.

Well unlike you I don't listen to vulgar music and surround myself around chrons.
Reply 2455
Original post by Revent
You wouldn't cos I'm an awesome bro :tongue: I'm fairly strict when it comes to school and stuff, but in general, I spoil them like mad :wink:
and to be fair, you know my name as well :wink:

Well I do like being spoilt a little :biggrin: Daddy's giiirrrrlllll wooohoooooo

hahaha true...
Original post by Zeegie
Jee nahi, both my sis, my dad and myself have perfect, enriched British accents :biggrin:

Sexiest accent?? Do you sound like Pierce Brosnan? Though he's Irish...lol...
But still....

Paahahahahhahaah American men lol...

lol, both my parents sound typically english. No, he is a mug. I would whoop his ass for no reason other than boredom, and then proceed to speak with a nicer tone :smile:
Original post by Zeegie

You are not gullible. That is when you tend to believe anything you are told, different from innocent. Stay innocent, its a good trait.
Reply 2458
Original post by Warlord
lol, both my parents sound typically english. No, he is a mug. I would whoop his ass for no reason other than boredom, and then proceed to speak with a nicer tone :smile:

:eek:
:eek:

Sssshhhhh....he's Bond :wink:
Original post by Zeegie
Well unlike you I don't listen to vulgar music and surround myself around chrons.

Give me an example of the vulgar music.

Latest

Trending

Trending