The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2460
Original post by Warlord
You are not gullible. That is when you tend to believe anything you are told, different from innocent. Stay innocent, its a good trait.

It is?

I mean I don't exactly try to lose the innocence or anything because frankly I don't care that much and just let things progress naturally...but yeah...I get a little afraid when it gets "too much"...

And unfortunately I seem to have drilled it in my head that they mean the same thing even though I know they don't....
Original post by Zeegie
It is?

I mean I don't exactly try to lose the innocence or anything because frankly I don't care that much and just let things progress naturally...but yeah...I get a little afraid when it gets "too much"...

And unfortunately I seem to have drilled it in my head that they mean the same thing even though I know they don't....

Dont change that side lol, just keep it how it is. Its a good thing, trust me. Ah, that explains a lot.
Reply 2462
Original post by Warlord
Give me an example of the vulgar music.

I have no idea wtf they are called....

She likes dubstep and weird folk music....

I know the latter isn't vulgar though...
Original post by Zeegie
I have no idea wtf they are called....

She likes dubstep and weird folk music....

I know the latter isn't vulgar though...

Actually, I was going to say the latter is vulgar in the sense it is boring, I dont want to sleep listening to music haha. Some dubstep is good, mos gt repetitive. But some are good.
Reply 2464
Original post by Warlord
Dont change that side lol, just keep it how it is. Its a good thing, trust me. Ah, that explains a lot.

I wonder what exactly that is?!? Hahahha
Reply 2465
Original post by Zeegie
It is?

It really is :tongue: You don't believe me when I say that? :lol: Warlord and I have similar ideas, except that I got corrupted along the way :mmm: :rofl:
Original post by Zeegie
I wonder what exactly that is?!? Hahahha

I pmed you the explanation :smile:
Reply 2467
Original post by Warlord
Actually, I was going to say the latter is vulgar in the sense it is boring, I dont want to sleep listening to music haha. Some dubstep is good, mos gt repetitive. But some are good.

HAhahahaahh family friendly folk music is vulgar lol???
Reply 2468
Original post by Warlord
I pmed you the explanation :smile:

Oh right ok I'll have a look now then :smile: just went to eat my din-din
Original post by Zeegie
Oh right ok I'll have a look now then :smile: just went to eat my din-din

Lol, I just ate my dinner too, cake and cereal, how healthy :s-smilie:
Original post by Zeegie
HAhahahaahh family friendly folk music is vulgar lol???

It is not vulgar, but sleep inducing :smile:
Reply 2471
Original post by Warlord
Lol, I just ate my dinner too, cake and cereal, how healthy :s-smilie:

You basically had breakfast for dinner.

What cake was it? Banana cake is healthy :smile:
Original post by Warlord
Give me an example of the vulgar music.

If you are referring to what I listen to, beirut, bombay bicycle club, edward sharpe+magnetic 0's, mumford+sons, noah and the whale, the xx, foster the people, two door cinema club, death cab for cutie etc etc have no clue about the dubstep nonsense, i dont listen to dubstep.
Original post by salmon-aiman
If you are referring to what I listen to, beirut, bombay bicycle club, edward sharpe+magnetic 0's, mumford+sons, noah and the whale, the xx, foster the people, two door cinema club, death cab for cutie etc etc have no clue about the dubstep nonsense, i dont listen to dubstep.

I actually guessed your taste in music would be good, thats some impressive music. So zeegie is going off on a random tangent with the whole folk music stuff?
Original post by Zeegie
You basically had breakfast for dinner.

What cake was it? Banana cake is healthy :smile:

I havent been eating a lot the past few days, and I dont want spicy food atm, its too late haha, should eat that stuff at like 7. Chocolate ofc :colone: Banana, nooooooo wayyyyyyyyy :smile:
Reply 2475

Beirut songs sound like what would be going on in my head if I was on crack :/

I like foster the people.

And you only knew about death cab for cutie like a week ago when I MYSELF showed you on of their songs which also happens to be one of my absolute favourites :biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie
Beirut songs sound like what would be going on in my head if I was on crack :/

I like foster the people.

And you only knew about death cab for cutie like a week ago when I MYSELF showed you on of their songs which also happens to be one of my absolute favourites :biggrin:

Yes you showed me it a month ago. Wonderful, we have something in common.

Original post by Warlord
I actually guessed your taste in music would be good, thats some impressive music. So zeegie is going off on a random tangent with the whole folk music stuff?

Depends what you consider as folk music, I just like 'indie folk/pop' / alternative music stuff... :L what do you like??
Reply 2477
Original post by Warlord
I havent been eating a lot the past few days, and I dont want spicy food atm, its too late haha, should eat that stuff at like 7. Chocolate ofc :colone: Banana, nooooooo wayyyyyyyyy :smile:

Hahahah the spicy food thing reminds me of when my family and I were in Paris last Easter...and we were like totally confused as to where a halal restaurant would be....and then we found one and my dad was like ooohhh yeah let's eat some tikkas and my mum pulled the funniest face of irritation, saying how ridiculous it was that we had been on foot walking around for the past 5 hours and not eaten anything and tikkas were the first thing that came to my dad's mind.

I just re-read that....doesn't even sound funny. Lol

Yummy....chocoholic here :smile: What's wrong with bananas???!?!! I like them :colone:
Reply 2478
Yes you showed me it a month ago. Wonderful, we have something in common.

Depends what you consider as folk music, I just like 'indie folk/pop' / alternative music stuff... :L what do you like??

Ahem....you don't like alternative. That is my department. I'm pretty sure you have your genres confused there.
Original post by Zeegie
Ahem....you don't like alternative. That is my department. I'm pretty sure you have your genres confused there.

cool.

Latest