Been quite an evening...
Hope everyone is well

Hey, how are you? :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 2484
Original post by Revent
Your neg is worth nothing sis :mmm: The +5 I gave her offsets your -0 :wink:

Make sure that is the only thing you give her :wink:
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahah the spicy food thing reminds me of when my family and I were in Paris last Easter...and we were like totally confused as to where a halal restaurant would be....and then we found one and my dad was like ooohhh yeah let's eat some tikkas and my mum pulled the funniest face of irritation, saying how ridiculous it was that we had been on foot walking around for the past 5 hours and not eaten anything and tikkas were the first thing that came to my dad's mind.

I just re-read that....doesn't even sound funny. Lol

Yummy....chocoholic here :smile: What's wrong with bananas???!?!! I like them :colone:

No, it wasnt funny at all.
But I am still smiling because of the effort points scored, so its okay :smile:
Bananas are nice.Not a banana cake though :biggrin:
Original post by Revent
Hey, how are you? :smile: :smile: :smile:

Not bad, you?
Lol im well getting negged for posting on this atheist thread :tongue:
Original post by salmon-aiman
Yes you showed me it a month ago. Wonderful, we have something in common.

Depends what you consider as folk music, I just like 'indie folk/pop' / alternative music stuff... :L what do you like??

By folk I assumed that country crap? If not, excuse my misconception. I have a really wide variety, but anything barring heavy metal (metal is okay) and generic rnb and hip hop, and I should be okay with it I guess.
Reply 2488
Original post by Maryb_101
Not bad, you?

You're still PRSOM for me :tongue: Maybe tomorrow I might be able to fix that :smile: I've not been too bad. I hate how everyone thinks that whenever I post, I'm being a creep :frown: Every now and then, I do actually like to have a real chat :laugh:
Reply 2489
Original post by Maryb_101
Not bad, you?

Might as well stay clear of those threads....full of mofos who think they are "free thinkers", calling everyone else narrow minded when really they don't have anything useful to say and waste no time in hurling insults instead of actual arguments, as well as failing to understand where others come from......piss me off so much.
Reply 2490
Original post by Warlord
By folk I assumed that country crap? If not, excuse my misconception. I have a really wide variety, but anything barring heavy metal (metal is okay) and generic rnb and hip hop, and I should be okay with it I guess.

Heavy metal FTW.
Reply 2491
Original post by Warlord
No, it wasnt funny at all.
But I am still smiling because of the effort points scored, so its okay :smile:
Bananas are nice.Not a banana cake though :biggrin:

Well it would have sounded an awful lot better in person, and you would have been rofling like there's no tomorrow....

Banana milkshake :colone:
Original post by Zeegie
Heavy metal FTW.

Thats odd, I was sure I had said really heavy. Normal level like saliva, slipknot etc is okay.
Original post by Zeegie
Well it would have sounded an awful lot better in person, and you would have been rofling like there's no tomorrow....

Banana milkshake :colone:

ts near impossible to make me laugh. Ask anyone. If you can, its a special feat. Try even making me smile.
No, only vanilla thanks, rest are nasty :smile:
Reply 2494
Original post by Warlord
Thats odd, I was sure I had said really heavy. Normal level like saliva, slipknot etc is okay.

Yeah you said metal is okay but not heavy metal....

And I stated heavy metal is awesome.

:biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 2495
Original post by Warlord
ts near impossible to make me laugh. Ask anyone. If you can, its a special feat. Try even making me smile.

I feel special now :blush:
Reply 2496
Original post by Warlord

At firsstttt when I see you crrryyyyy.....it makes me smiiiillleee...

What about strawberries and cream in milk???

Lol my dad only likes vanilla for some bizarre reason.....and desi sweets :confused:
Reply 2497
Original post by Revent
I feel special now :blush:

Hey spesh kid. Be my jalebi.
Original post by Zeegie
Yeah you said metal is okay but not heavy metal....

And I stated heavy metal is awesome.

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Ah, should have said heavy metal is sick. Pardon me haha.
Original post by Zeegie
At firsstttt when I see you crrryyyyy.....it makes me smiiiillleee...

What about strawberries and cream in milk???

Lol my dad only likes vanilla for some bizarre reason.....and desi sweets :confused:

That sounds like something you feed your girlfriend on a date loool, no, I dont eat strawberries. Nasty. Grapes and pears and pomegranate and bananas really. Well your dad has good taste then :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending