The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4160

Next anime chart for Spring tis up.
ooh i havent even checked this seasons anime out properly yet :p:

:eek: they gona turn Aku no Hana into an anime?! :eek4: kinda scared but excited at the same time :p: that manga was proper crazy especially the most recent chapters :bird:

Ore no Imouto :excited:

also Hanasaku Iroha movie :woo: still got to finish those last few eps :redface:

ooh and hope that new hayate is the actual 3rd season :pinch: :puppyeyes:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
x

Hey, thanks for your recommendations. I'm really enjoying Binbougami Ga! atm, moving on to the Magical Shopping Arcade and Excel Saga afterwards. Do you know any other good ones, perhaps with a bit of katana/sword (idk why but I find them so cool) fighting, girls (lol perv) etc?
A bit too early in the Winter for me to be interested in the Spring season too, TBH. :p:

Original post by Bude8
Hey, thanks for your recommendations. I'm really enjoying Binbougami Ga! atm, moving on to the Magical Shopping Arcade and Excel Saga afterwards. Do you know any other good ones, perhaps with a bit of katana/sword (idk why but I find them so cool) fighting, girls (lol perv) etc?

Glad you liked my recommendations! I'm forever recommending series to people, but don't often hear back from them about what they thought. :biggrin:

When it comes to good anime with sword fights, Katanagatari, Samurai Champloo and Afro Samurai spring to mind... but if you want ecchi with that, perhaps try Queen's Blade or Hyakka Ryouran instead. :giggle: Going by the chart Carecup posted, the latter is due for a sequel in a few months too!
(edited 11 years ago)
aww a lovely ending to chuuni :cry2: :h: great show :yep:

also finished tonari no kaibutsu-kun, a pretty uneventful last ep but shows that a 2nd season is quite likely :yes: its been a fun watch though it kinda stagnated a bit after that epic first ep :sadnod:
Reply 4166
Original post by eugenius 8
aww a lovely ending to chuuni :cry2: :h: great show :yep:

also finished tonari no kaibutsu-kun, a pretty uneventful last ep but shows that a 2nd season is quite likely :yes: its been a fun watch though it kinda stagnated a bit after that epic first ep :sadnod:

Second everything you said about Tonari :smile: Really didn't like Natsume at the start but she's grown on me towards the end. I feel quite sorry for that blonde haired guy who's into Shiziku, you know he doesn't stand a chance but he's quite sweet :') Also found out the manga series will be ending soon, so we *may* just get a season two with the original story line ending!
awesome ep of Pet Kanojo, it just gets better and better :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Naami
Second everything you said about Tonari :smile: Really didn't like Natsume at the start but she's grown on me towards the end. I feel quite sorry for that blonde haired guy who's into Shiziku, you know he doesn't stand a chance but he's quite sweet :') Also found out the manga series will be ending soon, so we *may* just get a season two with the original story line ending!

the opposite for me with Nastume, loved her at the start then started to dislike her a bit towards the end :p: ah yes Yamaken :awesome: yeah bit of a shame, really liked the guy as well, but its nearly always how these type of anime go, theres always one character on the side who doesnt stand a chance even though youre rooting for them like in Pet Kanojo :sad:
Hey ppl recommend my some on going winter animes? Not been watching for a month or so....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CosmicVengeance
Hey ppl recommend my some on going winter animes? Not been watching for a month or so....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Assuming you don't want to hear about sequels, the new series that's impressed me the most this season (based on 1-2 eps, and in my opinion) is Cuticle Tantei Inaba - it's hilarious. Don't know quite what to make of my other series choices yet (Mondaiji, Maoyuu and Sasami-san), they all have their flaws but seem pretty fun.
Original post by Chewythepikachu
Just started watching Hunter x Hunter (2011).
By started I mean I just finished the

Spoiler

Is it just me or does it seem like huge chunks of the original Naruto story were plagiarised from it?

That's what I thought when I watched it. Sasuke basically seems like a mix of Kurapika (eyes and wants revenge for his clan) and Killua (fighting genius from a legendary family). Does anyone know why this is?
Reply 4172
Original post by eugenius 8
awesome ep of Pet Kanojo, it just gets better and better :h:

Spoiler

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's routing for the best girl of the show.

But its this guy we're talking about so Aoyama won't win.

Original post by AngryJellyfish
A bit too early in the Winter for me to be interested in the Spring season too, TBH. :p:

Glad you liked my recommendations! I'm forever recommending series to people, but don't often hear back from them about what they thought. :biggrin:

When it comes to good anime with sword fights, Katanagatari, Samurai Champloo and Afro Samurai spring to mind... but if you want ecchi with that, perhaps try Queen's Blade or Hyakka Ryouran instead. :giggle: Going by the chart Carecup posted, the latter is due for a sequel in a few months too!

Just finished watching Binbougami Ga! it was so good! Momiji was so cute when she was nice :mmm:
Reply 4174
Watched the first ep of psycho pass. Wasnt bad. Nice setting and animation. Premise seems a bit like minority report.

There is a similar feel to guilty clown.. please dont be like that.:unimpressed:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4175
Original post by vin
Watched the first ep of psycho pass. Wasnt bad. Nice setting and animation. Premise seems a bit like minority report.

There is a similar feel to guilty clown.. please dont be like that.:unimpressed:

Its not.
Original post by vin

I got the same feeling at first (largely due to the studio, music, high production values and lack of early character development, the two shows felt very similar). However, Psycho-Pass actually has a coherent plot. :yes:
I'm new here. But... is D. Gray Man any good as an anime? :smile:
Original post by Noodle-Chan
I'm new here. But... is D. Gray Man any good as an anime? :smile:

I liked it... aside from the fact that it didn't really end, it cut off just when things were really starting to get good. :s-smilie: If you're prepared for that, then the rest of the anime isn't bad at all. :smile:
Ah. OK. xD Thanks for the opinion! I'll give it a try after finishing Soul Eater! I was thinking of reading the manga - Does it follow the manga and is it any good too?! o.e :biggrin:

Latest