The Student Room Group

Unilever Spring week/Insight/programme

Anybody Applied/Applying to this.

I sent my application off 2 weeks ago and it just says currently under review...Anybody else in a similar situation? or has anybody heard back...how long do they normally take?

GO......:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump...
Reply 2
Original post by Jeeves_90
Anybody Applied/Applying to this.

I sent my application off 2 weeks ago and it just says currently under review...Anybody else in a similar situation? or has anybody heard back...how long do they normally take?

GO......:biggrin:

Have you got any response? It took them about 2-3 weeks to get back to me with a test then about a week with a telephone interview.
Reply 3
Original post by -Liberty
Have you got any response? It took them about 2-3 weeks to get back to me with a test then about a week with a telephone interview.

Hi... I passed my online application...they got back to me after 3 weeks! and I passed the online numerical test....I did my telephone interview 2 days ago...I'm just waiting to hear back now...really hope I get it, the interview was harder than I thought but I still answered everything, they said they would let me know within a week....How did your telephone interview go?
Reply 4
Hi... I passed my online application...they got back to me after 3 weeks! and I passed the online numerical test....I did my telephone interview 2 days ago...I'm just waiting to hear back now...really hope I get it, the interview was harder than I thought but I still answered everything, they said they would let me know within a week....How did your telephone interview go?

Mine was good, took them a week to get back saying I'd passed it. Good luck! What area did you apply for?
Reply 5
Mine was good, took them a week to get back saying I'd passed it. Good luck! What area did you apply for?

Financial Management...what about you ? cheers buddy:smile:
Reply 6
Financial Management...what about you ? cheers buddy:smile:

The same one! I really hope I get it, seems really fun.
Reply 7
I applied for the marketing insight day about 4 weeks ago and have just found out I've got a telephone interview but there are no more slots available at this time, has anyone else found this?
Reply 8
Original post by chezmoore
I applied for the marketing insight day about 4 weeks ago and have just found out I've got a telephone interview but there are no more slots available at this time, has anyone else found this?

Best bet is to ring them up to ask...I think thier HR contact number is either in the email they sent you or on your account page.
Reply 9

Hey I have my interview next week, any tips you could give? what kind of questions did they ask?
Reply 10
Original post by shmoobly
Hey I have my interview next week, any tips you could give? what kind of questions did they ask?

Hi, what did you apply for division wise?
Make sure you research the business and things that affect the business. Look at the competencies and really understand them. Next sound clear and confident, don't over speak but don't use less than a sentence to answer a question. If you can separate it out into maybe 3 sentences that's long enough for an answer.
Stay calm and be you. They know when you fake it or script it out so just be natural with it.
Reply 11
Hi, what did you apply for division wise?
Make sure you research the business and things that affect the business. Look at the competencies and really understand them. Next sound clear and confident, don't over speak but don't use less than a sentence to answer a question. If you can separate it out into maybe 3 sentences that's long enough for an answer.
Stay calm and be you. They know when you fake it or script it out so just be natural with it.

Thanks! I applied for financial management. Is the telephone interview the last stage?
Reply 12
Original post by shmoobly
Thanks! I applied for financial management. Is the telephone interview the last stage?

On the website it says so, but they told me otherwise.
Reply 13

Hey I was wondering if your in the same situation as me or if this has happened to you already....Ive recieved an email from Unilever saying that

'We would like to thank you for taking the time to speak with us during your recent telephone interview. Your application is currently in the process of being considered for a place on our final selection stage, our Selection Board event'.

I thought that for the spring week it was a telephone interview then descision only....so confused ....Hope I get it
Reply 14
Hey I was wondering if your in the same situation as me or if this has happened to you already....Ive recieved an email from Unilever saying that

'We would like to thank you for taking the time to speak with us during your recent telephone interview. Your application is currently in the process of being considered for a place on our final selection stage, our Selection Board event'.

I thought that for the spring week it was a telephone interview then descision only....so confused ....Hope I get it

Have you given them a call?
Reply 15

Also, when did you receive that email?
Reply 16
Also, when did you receive that email?

I recieved it today...No I haven't called...do you reckon I should
Reply 17
I recieved it today...No I haven't called...do you reckon I should

I would! You applied for the 3 day spring programme right? And definitely not the industrial placement/summer internship? I haven't heard of anyone else getting this email.
Reply 18
Were the questions much about their competencies?
Reply 19
Original post by bonana567
Were the questions much about their competencies?

A little about them. More about why you want to do it and what you know about them...

Quick Reply

Latest