Scroll to see replies

Original post by _Georgie
I can't believe I can finally join this thread! :eek:
Offer from Girton for maths with physics through the post this morning :woo:

Finally! :biggrin: Standard offer? :smile:
Reply 1301
Original post by Oromis263
Finally! :biggrin: Standard offer? :smile:

Better actually, I've been asked for 1, 2 in STEP... Otherwise standard with A*AA with the A* in straight maths.
I'm not sure what to think really! I was told on the pool thread that 7 colleges state that they sometimes give 1,2 offers so I must be one of the lucky ones :redface:
Better actually, I've been asked for 1, 2 in STEP... Otherwise standard with A*AA with the A* in straight maths.
I'm not sure what to think really! I was told on the pool thread that 7 colleges state that they sometimes give 1,2 offers so I must be one of the lucky ones :redface:

Sick. :biggrin: Now to get down on that STEP! :biggrin: Well done! :smile:

:eek:

Congratulations!!

:biggrin:
Original post by Oromis263
:colone: Creeper.

Original post by ukdragon37
Yes... from the person who started stalking first :tongue:

I know what he looks like...I have a head start :colone:

EDIT: Or should I say, what she looks like :wink:
naa I'm just playing...or am I?
Reply 1305
I can't believe I can finally join this thread! :eek:
Offer from Girton for maths with physics through the post this morning :woo:

I am so pleased Georgie, I have been watching and hoping for you! Well done. It must have been such a journey, and you have been so supportive of others throughout. Well deserved place! Enjoy! See you there in 2014 :smile:
Reply 1306
Hello Downing offer holders!
We have created a group on Facebook, feel free to join! :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/472774322787389/members/
Reply 1307
Offer from Girton for Maths in the post when I got home from school.

Beers in the fridge to celebrate
Original post by proterra
Offer from Girton for Maths in the post when I got home from school.

Beers in the fridge to celebrate

More Girtonians! :biggrin:
Reply 1309
What grades did people get offered for bio Nat Sci at homerton
Reply 1310
Original post by Popey94
Hiya, I've got an offer History at Caius, wahey! Just wondering if your UCAS tracks had been updated yet? Starting to get a little bit paranoid...

Same here! I'm from the US so my letter hasn't even come by post yet but they sent me the financial stuff so I called and the admissions tutor told me that I'd gotten an offer, I really want to get confirmation though!

Damn, almost wish I'd been pooled now! :tongue: Congrats on the offer!
Reply 1312
Original post by Powerfrau
Mine is the same offer! I was slightly surprised because the standard is A*AA, so I wondered if I would've even been accepted if I had dropped one. I know another Magdalene acceptance who got a harsh offer (A*A*A)- do you reckon it's a Magdalene thing? :tongue: Nope, no slacking off! :s-smilie:

Hi --- I hope you don't mind me emailing you but I am Mum of unsuccessful linguistics applicant ( Clare- pooled but rejected). He is obviously gutted and doesn't want to go anywhere else so reapplication it is. Do you mind me asking you about your interview please? Am sure that is what he fell down on as his academics are top. He's nervous and probably doesn't have the right voice but the questions he was asked seemed very difficult even for someone who seems to have spent a long time reading linguistics books! Can you help please? Anything particularly you would advise for next time? Many congrats on your offer! And thanks of course.
Parents on here is a bit weird. 'The Student Room'.....
Original post by climberkid
Parents on here is a bit weird. 'The Student Room'.....

Well, her son is a Cambridge applicant, so clearly is not intelligent enough to get an offer due to his own abilities, or able to ask people on internet forums himself - he's not some form of computer genius who can just use public forums. :rolleyes:
Reply 1315
Got offer to Girton for medicine this evening in the post !!!!
Real nice, guys. Person comes on here asking for help and is just mocked.

Oh wait. I forgot.

This is the internet.
Indeed - if you have no intention of helping, at least show the courtesy of standing by and letting somebody else help rather than criticising.
Reply 1318
Original post by Noonoo
I am so pleased Georgie, I have been watching and hoping for you! Well done. It must have been such a journey, and you have been so supportive of others throughout. Well deserved place! Enjoy! See you there in 2014 :smile:

Thank you, that means a lot! I most definitely will (STEP dependent, haha) :biggrin:
I think it means so much more after that journey, I'm sure others would agree! All worth it in the end, and you lot on TSR made it so much better.
Reply 1319
Original post by DJMayes
Damn, almost wish I'd been pooled now! :tongue: Congrats on the offer!

I know, it did me a favour and a half! :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending