The Student Room Group

Why do Europeans put up with this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-21059681

It's disgusting the way Muslims have been treating us, this is a wide spread problem that isn't happening just in our country but the rest of Europe too. The cowardly leftists act like these people are some oppressed minority that need protecting when we are the victim. They sit back and make us feel like the racists while it's our daughters and sisters who are brutally raped.
Reply 1
Why aren't these treated as a hate crime? all victims are white, it's clear it's racially motivated.
Reply 2
Original post by Jareth
Why aren't these treated as a hate crime? all victims are white, it's clear it's racially motivated.

That could merely be coincidental, but you're looking at this as if it's an Islamic crime when the fact is that a group of young girls have been treated in the most brutal and hideous fashion by a group of monsters. I'm not looking at this from a religious-racial perspective, I'm looking at it through the eyes of someone who would want to physically anihilate such evil men. Criminals can be religious as well as differently raced, but they are first and foremost criminals. And this case is no exeception - I hope they face the most gruesome and horrible of punishments affordable.
Reply 3
Why do we even let Pakistanis into our country?

I'd take the Romanians and Bulgarians over them any day.
Original post by Kiss
That could merely be coincidental, but you're looking at this as if it's an Islamic crime when the fact is that a group of young girls have been treated in the most brutal and hideous fashion by a group of monsters. I'm not looking at this from a religious-racial perspective, I'm looking at it through the eyes of someone who would want to physically anihilate such evil men. Criminals can be religious as well as differently raced, but they are first and foremost criminals. And this case is no exeception - I hope they face the most gruesome and horrible of punishments affordable.

This.
Reply 5
They're facing trial, in what sense is that "putting up with"?
Original post by mmmpie
They're facing trial, in what sense is that "putting up with"?

Apparently anything short of calling for vigil ante style murders and expelling everyone of the same race/nationality/religion from the country counts as tolerance to these people.
Reply 7
Original post by Jareth

~92% of Brits are white, all victims being white hardly makes it racially motivated on its own. I'm not saying it's not, I'm just saying that all victims being white doesn't automatically mean it is.
This is a racial issue as women have a very low status in Islam and non-Muslims even lower. Combine the two and you get some extremists who will see nothing morally wrong with sexually abusing young, white girls as they consider them to be little more than livestock. I'm not saying that all Muslims are pedos, or that no other racial groups commit such monstrous offences, but this particular breed is heavily facilitated by ultra-hardline Islamic ideology.
Reply 9
Original post by Jareth

Why would anyone want to rape a black girl though?
Reply 10
Original post by Zepploydath
Why would anyone want to rape a black girl though?

You'd risk getting your ass beat if you did.
Reply 11
Original post by callum9999
Apparently anything short of calling for vigil ante style murders and expelling everyone of the same race/nationality/religion from the country counts as tolerance to these people.

Ah yes, I forgot the important role of the lynch mob in civilised society.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending