The Student Room Group

AQA Sociology Unit 2 24th Jnauary 2013

So I've go this exam next week and was wondering if anyone has any predictions?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ikz94
So I've go this exam next week and was wondering if anyone has any predictions?

Have absolutely no idea. If God Wills its hopefully a great paper. :biggrin:
Reply 2
Hi all,
Does anyone have a key terms guide or work sheet? I would really appreciate it if anyone could help! Thank you.
Original post by Shakes93
Hi all,
Does anyone have a key terms guide or work sheet? I would really appreciate it if anyone could help! Thank you.

Send me your email and ill send u a bunch of unit 2 revision stuff :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Original post by Secretnerd123
Send me your email and ill send u a bunch of unit 2 revision stuff :smile:

would be nice if you send me some via PM :biggrin:
Original post by rubena123
would be nice if you send me some via PM :biggrin:

Whats that? Can u please explain

Reply 6
Whats that? Can u please explain

would be grateful of you if you could send me your unit 2 notes, cheers :biggrin:
Original post by rubena123
would be grateful of you if you could send me your unit 2 notes, cheers :biggrin:

Id love to but howw? When i send messgaes on student room theres no links to the attachments :s-smilie:

Reply 8
Id love to but howw? When i send messgaes on student room theres no links to the attachments :s-smilie:

just realised it dont open up, you might as well upload it on your reply (when you reply, you will see a little paperclip icon next to the emoticon, click on that and upload it) :biggrin:
Sorry will try and send more tomorrow as im on my iphone and sending attachments is hard. Btw i also have all the socio jun 12 exam papers
Reply 11
Guys I have this exam too and i'm slightly panicking. Any good revision material (especially on research methods and methods in context) would be very much apprectiated! Also if you have any tips on answering the questions, essay structure, past paper questions and mark schemes that would be incredibly helpful because my microsoft won't let me open up links off the AQA site for some reason. I'll DM anyone my email x
Reply 12
i have this exam as well.. the only tip i would suggest would be whilst talking about a theory mention its weakness as well. e.g cultural dep.. the theory does not apply to all. etc
Hey, isit possible if you could send me the revision notes on unit 2 as well im really struggling need help :frown:
Original post by 786Neelamsattar7
Hey, isit possible if you could send me the revision notes on unit 2 as well im really struggling need help :frown:

AWW id love to help. send me your amail on message and ill send you revision stuff
Thanks a lot, iv sent you my email address i was wondering you also knew a layout that i could use for questions :/ in not very sure how to answer questions :/
You answer questions like this

Question 4 - intro (refer to item and what you plan to wire in your essay)
Application (refer back to question), knowledge (what you know about the sociologist and what they said) , evaluation (who agreed and disagrees with sociologists) and application again

my teacher drilled this into our heads ^_^
Your the best x
Reply 19
hey can someone please tell me the timings for each question pleasee?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending