The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
Guess I'll be the odd one to say vegetarian supreme :tongue:

although if going to the local place which is halal, their tandoori chicken on pizza is delicious :biggrin:

Mate, veg supreme is the best :cool:. Plus, lol, there is a dominoes a 5 min walk from my house, pakistani owners as well :biggrin: But pizza hut is the one haha.
Reply 2841
Original post by ..BM..
where??

East London :smile:
Reply 2842
Original post by Warlord
Mate, veg supreme is the best :cool:. Plus, lol, there is a dominoes a 5 min walk from my house, pakistani owners as well :biggrin: But pizza hut is the one haha.

Yeah, it's epic! :lol: I get a NHS discount on Dominos :tongue: 50% off :wink:
Reply 2843
are we still on about pizzas.... i thought we would've moved on.. but i guess not :smile: LOL
any one like Chinese??
Reply 2844
Original post by Revent
:laugh: It IS like a remote village :lol:

Well, of course they have to! Dominos and Pizza Hut will send a fresh pizza on their way and let us eat the one we had then :laugh: * :cool:

***ing Guji's!

Do you not like Guji's???
Original post by salmon-aiman
most of the manchester united and city players live here. :smile:

You make it sound as if thats a good thing.
Reply 2846
Original post by Warlord

Chup kar :wink:
Reply 2847
anyone got PS3??? Best game???
Original post by Zeegie
Lol you're making it sound like it's a remote village...I would totally tell you the actual name of the town but obviously not...the town hall looks like the front of ucl :wink:
Yeah it means fuss...
Hahahah well they're not going to throw the pizza away are they loool :wink:
Standard :biggrin:

Ucl has some of the ****test buildings I have ever seen :biggrin: Lol, you live near shrek.
Reply 2849
Original post by Revent
:laugh: It IS like a remote village :lol:

Well, of course they have to! Dominos and Pizza Hut will send a fresh pizza on their way and let us eat the one we had then :laugh: ****ing Guji's!

First world problems eh?
Loooooveeeee Chinese! By far my fave cuisine! I think...

As for pizzas, not a fan at all.
The cookie-dough in Pizza Hut on the other hand, so god damn lush!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2851
Original post by Warlord
Ucl has some of the ****test buildings I have ever seen :biggrin: Lol, you live near shrek.

STOP IT YOU BAFOON!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

I thought Shrek lived in Scottish marshes??!

Oh wait, you referring to Rooney?

Ah ok...
Original post by Zeegie
Chup kar :wink:

You know me too well :smile:
Reply 2853
Original post by ..BM..
are we still on about pizzas.... i thought we would've moved on.. but i guess not :smile: LOL
any one like Chinese??

I adore Chinese :smile: Though I have to put it out there....Thai FTW

Especially Chicken breasts in oyster sauce :smile:

In Fallowfields there is this amazing thai restaurant and omg I'm going to go there like every night lol
Original post by Warlord

well i'd rather it were arsenal but yaknow. oh we also live near harry styles... @ ZEEGIE YOU KNOW ELLA HE'S MOVED TO HER NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR HOUSE!
Original post by Zeegie
STOP IT YOU BAFOON!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

I thought Shrek lived in Scottish marshes??!

Oh wait, you referring to Rooney?

Ah ok...

You have got to be kidding me, she spells buffoon wrong again...
And yes shrek is rooney, so nothing to be porud of living near an ogre :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
I adore Chinese :smile: Though I have to put it out there....Thai FTW

Especially Chicken breasts in oyster sauce :smile:

In Fallowfields there is this amazing thai restaurant and omg I'm going to go there like every night lol

Thai is ehhhh! Too many restaurants here use coconut milk in their Thai curries and it's just gross.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2857
Original post by Warlord
You have got to be kidding me, she spells buffoon wrong again...
And yes shrek is rooney, so nothing to be porud of living near an ogre :smile:

Yeah when I wrote it I knew I had made a mistake but couldn't remember where lol.....

OH WHATEVER there are plenty of other things that I'm proud of living near :biggrin:
Original post by salmon-aiman
well i'd rather it were arsenal but yaknow. oh we also live near harry styles... @ ZEEGIE YOU KNOW ELLA HE'S MOVED TO HER NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR HOUSE!

If you mention one direction again, you will probably lose the respect that I had for your good music taste from yesterday. Styles, the cougar hunter, wow, isnt that cool. Oh, in case you remember that fail arsenal player called manuel almunia, he lives nearby.
Original post by Zeegie
Yeah when I wrote it I knew I had made a mistake but couldn't remember where lol.....

OH WHATEVER there are plenty of other things that I'm proud of living near :biggrin:

Its manchester lol :tongue: Its okay, you will remember how to spell it correctly. Some day. :biggrin:

Latest