The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2960
Original post by UnknownPerson
M sat here drooling ... Went to Belgium last year and just spoiled myself with choco .... bought some chocolate for family without realizing it had liquor so yeh got a long massive lecture :tongue:

But the chocolate there was sooo bloody expensive when I went!! They have a mahoosive variety of ice creams tho!! :biggrin:

Hahahahahaha lol did you get a jhanpaar as well? LOL

Tbf everything seems to have alcohol in it now....if it's not that then it's gelatine...
Original post by Warlord
That, and profiteroles, sounds disgusting. :tongue:

UMADBRO? They're shamazinggggg <3 *droool*
Reply 2962
Original post by Warlord

Get out.

LOL
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Warlord
Oh wow, never thought I would meet a fellow pakistani who hates hot weather. Ye, exactly the same. But where is cold lol?

I'm not fully Pakistani, if that makes a difference? Haha Hot weather oh man makes me cringe I swear.

But no seriously lol, I'd love to go to Iceland! Northern Lights callinnnn for mee 😊 but that's in Europe. So outside of Europe...some place cold, uhmmmmmmmmmmm. Certain places in California is pretty cold right now...maybe there

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2964
Original post by Warlord

Get outta here :nothing: Profiteroles and disgusting? :nothing: Go die in a corner. :nothing:
Original post by Maryb_101
LOOL KASME YOU ARE TOO SICK.
Fammmm what do you mean get tongues twisted? Nah we don't. atleast our transport system isn't as much as a nightmare lol and our paani tastes nicer :biggrin:
you're at liverpool, LJMU?

Hahahaha Omg dont even talk about the transport system i have to wait like good 2 hours to catch a bus from uni to town ... Most of the times m stood there thinking i swear i would have walked it quicker ... No M at Uni of Liverpool .. wbu are you at college or uni?
Original post by Zeegie
But the chocolate there was sooo bloody expensive when I went!! They have a mahoosive variety of ice creams tho!! :biggrin:

Tbf everything seems to have alcohol in it now....if it's not that then it's gelatine...

My uncle just sent me 20 lbs of chocolate for my 20th birthday last week :P
Reply 2967
Original post by moonietoot
I'm not fully Pakistani, if that makes a difference? Haha Hot weather oh man makes me cringe I swear.

But no seriously lol, I'd love to go to Iceland! Northern Lights callinnnn for mee ������ but that's in Europe. So outside of Europe...some place cold, uhmmmmmmmmmmm. Certain places in California is pretty cold right now...maybe there

I'm gonna live in California :smile:
Original post by Revent
:lol: That's too vague, I don't my way around that well, come on what shop :tongue: Who's steak is haram? Try the grill in East Ham high street :smile: It's got some nice steaks!

Hmm...I like Robert Downey Jr as well :tongue:

There's the halal restaurant :mmm: (what kind of name is that? :lol: ) it SUCKS. but the place next to it in the corner is okay. but its super pricey for so little meat :tongue:

But Baskin Robbins is amazing :love: Since you work at Westfield, surely you MUST know about Afters? :love: It's on Green street. Best ice cream ever :drool:

Iron Man is indeed yummy :wink:

Rather the meat curry in my house to be fair lol

Ah whenever I'm down at my cousin's place (she lives near green street) we always go to afters! Love that place. But I work at the other Westfield, near Shepherds Bush lol

Cookies and Cream in white chapel sucks though :/

Reply 2969
Original post by Insomniac_1901
My uncle just sent me 20 lbs of chocolate for my 20th birthday last week :P

So?

Hahhaha lol only kidding :wink: wow time for me to make myself feel better and cram yet another cup of profiteroles lol

Hahhahaahahahaha
Original post by Zeegie
I'm gonna live in California :smile:

NOWAIZ? Where abouts? That's also something I'm looking into myself :smile:

Go jump of a cliff warlord image.jpg
Reply 2972
NOWAIZ? Where abouts? That's also something I'm looking into myself :smile:

Beverley Hills :wink:
Original post by Zeegie

Hahahaha i walked into home thinking everyones going to get happs when i give them all this chocolate ... 5 mins later i was running for my life more like hahaha ... Yeh the choco is quite pricey up there it depends where you go through i went to Bruges ... where are you from?
Original post by Zeegie
So?

Hahhaha lol only kidding :wink: wow time for me to make myself feel better and cram yet another cup of profiteroles lol

Hahhahaahahahaha

Just sayin' :wink: Haha my dad kept saying it was too much (as they do) and my mom was just like 'if her uncle wants to send her chocolate, it's none of YOUR business' :P
Reply 2975
Iron Man is indeed yummy :wink:

Rather the meat curry in my house to be fair lol

Ah whenever I'm down at my cousin's place (she lives near green street) we always go to afters! Love that place. But I work at the other Westfield, near Shepherds Bush lol

Cookies and Cream in white chapel sucks though :/

:lol: Our house, we don't make curry and stuff here :p:

Afters is AMAZING :love: Ah okay, I've been to Shepards Bush a couple of times, it's not as nice as Stratford so I don't go there anymore :tongue: You still haven't said which shop! :laugh:

Whitechapel overall sucks :nothing:
Reply 2976
Hahahaha i walked into home thinking everyones going to get happs when i give them all this chocolate ... 5 mins later i was running for my life more like hahaha ... Yeh the choco is quite pricey up there it depends where you go through i went to Bruges ... where are you from?

Aahhhhh fair enough :smile: I went to Brussels though I also visited Brudges and it was absolutely pissing it down lol

Near manchester :smile:
Reply 2977

lmao you're a ****ing idiot :rofl: :mmm:
Reply 2978
Original post by Insomniac_1901
Just sayin' :wink: Haha my dad kept saying it was too much (as they do) and my mom was just like 'if her uncle wants to send her chocolate, it's none of YOUR business' :P

hahahah there's always some agenda about takaluf :wink:

Are you going to eat all the choc yourself or share it?
Hahahaha Omg dont even talk about the transport system i have to wait like good 2 hours to catch a bus from uni to town ... Most of the times m stood there thinking i swear i would have walked it quicker ... No M at Uni of Liverpool .. wbu are you at college or uni?

Loool train it, grab a metro like every other londoner :biggrin: haha yeah i can imagine it would suck esp if the weather's bad. Ohryt, i love liverpool not the people but the city is too sik yaar. Lol im in A2, then Uniii
Edit:- why do you miss out the 'I' in 'i'm' lool
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest