The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2980
Original post by Insomniac_1901
My uncle just sent me 20 lbs of chocolate for my 20th birthday last week :P

:drool: Sounds amazing :love: I think I'd prefer that over belgian chocolate :tongue:

Btw, still waiting for you to rip me apart after you get on top of me :wink:
Original post by Maryb_101
Go jump of a cliff warlord image.jpg

Lol, I just went outside, slipped like 4 times :smile:
Reply 2982
Original post by Zeegie
hahahah there's always some agenda about takaluf :wink:

Are you going to eat all the choc yourself or share it?

Get away, She's sharing with me :wink:
Original post by Zeegie
Get out.

LOL

They are nasty though :smile:
Original post by Revent
:lol: Our house, we don't make curry and stuff here :p:

Afters is AMAZING :love: Ah okay, I've been to Shepards Bush a couple of times, it's not as nice as Stratford so I don't go there anymore :tongue: You still haven't said which shop! :laugh:

Whitechapel overall sucks :nothing:

Aren't you a lucky beast? We have enough paratas, rice and dhal to serve a palace basically. Feel free to join me for dinner lol

Shep Bush is niceee! Stratford is empty if you take away the big houses, Olympic stadium, Stratford shopping centre and Westfield lol Andd the Westfield there has narrow path walks - its so annoying for a claustrophobe!

I'm going to leave you hanging about the shop haha :wink:

IT'S GOT NICE HIJABZ !

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Maryb_101
Loool train it, grab a metro like every other londoner :biggrin: haha yeah i can imagine it would suck esp if the weather's bad. Ohryt, i love liverpool not the people but the city is too sik yaar. Lol im in A2, then Uniii

Yehhh i shouldddd ... Liverpool's quite cool its only my first year at uni and i'm enjoying it but there are a few Douche bags around ... hahahaha omg what the hatered eh i think you have been brutally abused by some londoner :wink: ... Not everyone is as nice as me :wink: ... What uni are you planning to go to
Original post by Zeegie
Aahhhhh fair enough :smile: I went to Brussels though I also visited Brudges and it was absolutely pissing it down lol

Near manchester :smile:

Ahhh okay thats kool ... you planning to go anywhere this summer?
Original post by moonietoot
I'm not fully Pakistani, if that makes a difference? Haha Hot weather oh man makes me cringe I swear.

But no seriously lol, I'd love to go to Iceland! Northern Lights callinnnn for mee 😊 but that's in Europe. So outside of Europe...some place cold, uhmmmmmmmmmmm. Certain places in California is pretty cold right now...maybe there

I have wanted to go germany, specially because I know a little lol. But outside europe, no clue. You decide, we will go on a fun outing together lol :smile:.
Lol, I was born here, my parents are pakistani, as long as someone in your family is pakistani, its fine :biggrin:
Reply 2988
Original post by Revent
:drool: Sounds amazing :love: I think I'd prefer that over belgian chocolate :tongue:

Sorry for disturbing your kinky convo which literally just came out of nowhere

but you said you have never tried belgian chocolate.
So you don't know how amazing it is :biggrin:
Original post by Revent

Belgian chocolate is alright, but it's a bit overrated :wink: There's some truffles in my parcel that are just awesome though :smile:

Rip you apart? What, with my NAILS? :P

I thought I'd just... 'rise above' that one :wink:
Aren't you a lucky beast? We have enough paratas, rice and dhal to serve a palace basically. Feel free to join me for dinner lol

Shep Bush is niceee! Stratford is empty if you take away the big houses, Olympic stadium, Stratford shopping centre and Westfield lol Andd the Westfield there has narrow path walks - its so annoying for a claustrophobe!

IT'S GOT NICE HIJABZ !

Dhaal has soo much barkat no joke it just never finishes hahahahah .. most of it ends up in the bin

IT'S GOT NICE HIJABZ !

My nickname is the beast, you cant call him a beast :smile: DHAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Sorry, I am not a big fan of dhal. :biggrin:
Original post by Warlord
Does your sister normally call you zeegie as a nickname?

her name begins with R. it's not even a z. zeegie is some stupid name she made up in the midst of the moment.
Original post by Zeegie
Live in a town near Manchester....it's pelting it right now lol :biggrin:

I love it....I think I might put on my fur coat and earmuffs and go take a pic outside :smile:

awww lol! I might go have a snow ball fight with my cousins tomz know.
It really deep and its still snowing a bit. :biggrin:
Reply 2994
Original post by Warlord
I have wanted to go germany, specially because I know a little lol. But outside europe, no clue. You decide, we will go on a fun outing together lol :smile:.
Lol, I was born here, my parents are pakistani, as long as someone in your family is pakistani, its fine :biggrin:

Berlin and Frankfurt are like the cleanest places you will ever see.....
Original post by salmon-aiman
her name begins with R. it's not even a z. zeegie is some stupid name she made up in the midst of the moment.

She told me her real name. I loled. It sounds too, nice, for someone like her, if that makes sense. Zeegie is a bit stupid isnt it, she kind of digs her own hole sometimes.
Original post by Zeegie
Berlin and Frankfurt are like the cleanest places you will ever see.....

A) Im pretty sure anywhere in Canada would take that title. And B) how many freaking places have you been to?
Original post by UnknownPerson
Yehhh i shouldddd ... Liverpool's quite cool its only my first year at uni and i'm enjoying it but there are a few Douche bags around ... hahahaha omg what the hatered eh i think you have been brutally abused by some londoner :wink: ... Not everyone is as nice as me :wink: ... What uni are you planning to go to

Lool lemme guess Bus is cheaper :biggrin:
Haha no i haven't been abused :tongue: i guess it's just easy to make jokes of a capital run by morons :teehee:
Reply 2998
Original post by Armani786
awww lol! I might go have a snow ball fight with my cousins tomz know.
It really deep and its still snowing a bit. :biggrin:

*Me having a snowball fight on my own because I am forever alone in this deep dark world*
Original post by Zeegie
hahahah there's always some agenda about takaluf :wink:

Are you going to eat all the choc yourself or share it?

Of course, but my uncle wasn't having any of it he's awesome like that :P

When you have a solid 4500 grams of hershey's kisses on your bed, is there really an option to NOT share it? :P

Latest

Trending

Trending