The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Warlord
She told me her real name. I loled. It sounds too, nice, for someone like her, if that makes sense. Zeegie is a bit stupid isnt it, she kind of digs her own hole sometimes.

it sounds like the ruff ruff of a dog but sure, whatever floats your boat.
Original post by Warlord

Lol, I just went outside, slipped like 4 times :smile:

:/ are you okay? Did you graze your knee? Aww you poor baby.
Original post by Zeegie
Berlin and Frankfurt are like the cleanest places you will ever see.....

I was thinking berlin or munich. Maybe both. Might take my mum too lol, I taught her a little german. Like can I have a slice of choclolate cake please :biggrin:. At every cafe we would basically say that anyway lol. Yummy.
I'm so foreveralone i throw snow balls at my own shaddow. :frown:
Reply 3004
Original post by Insomniac_1901
Belgian chocolate is alright, but it's a bit overrated :wink: There's some truffles in my parcel that are just awesome though :smile:

Rip you apart? What, with my NAILS? :P

I thought I'd just... 'rise above' that one :wink:

Send some my way :tongue:

And yeah :sexface: Go for it, if you can :wink: I'm sure you'd love to see it rise :mmm: :rofl: :wink:

Original post by Zeegie
Sorry for disturbing your kinky convo which literally just came out of nowhere

but you said you have never tried belgian chocolate.
So you don't know how amazing it is :biggrin:

It's 20 pounds :tongue: That's bloody amazing :love:
and not out of nowhere, it's a continuation from yesterday :tongue:
Original post by moonietoot
Aren't you a lucky beast? We have enough paratas, rice and dhal to serve a palace basically. Feel free to join me for dinner lol

Shep Bush is niceee! Stratford is empty if you take away the big houses, Olympic stadium, Stratford shopping centre and Westfield lol Andd the Westfield there has narrow path walks - its so annoying for a claustrophobe!

I'm going to leave you hanging about the shop haha :wink:

IT'S GOT NICE HIJABZ !

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

:lol: We make stuff like pasta, lasagna, canneloni, roast chicken and blah blah :tongue: We do make biryani a lot though :biggrin:

Shep Bush is weirdly shaped and you have all this annoying stuff and the shops are lame :tongue: and you basically took everything away from Stratford :nothing:

So mean! :tongue: It's not as if I'm gonna stalk you :laugh: (much :ninja: )
Original post by salmon-aiman
it sounds like the ruff ruff of a dog but sure, whatever floats your boat.

Lol, I have to be nice to her at least a little, if I was rude all the time it wouldnt be nice you see. Too much riff raff going on. Jeez, you really dont cut her any slack do you. Good.
Reply 3006
Original post by UnknownPerson
Ahhh okay thats kool ... you planning to go anywhere this summer?

Oh maaaan I wanna go around the whole wooorllldddd!!!

Dunno, been abroad quite a lot in the last summers....but i will have done my A levels so deserve a looooong break :smile:

Feeling like wanting to go to Pakistan..haven't been in like 6 years :frown: Miss my grandparents the most...

Wouldn't mind Italy though..... :wink:
Original post by Maryb_101
Lool lemme guess Bus is cheaper :biggrin:
Haha no i haven't been abused :tongue: i guess it's just easy to make jokes of a capital run by morons :teehee:

HAHAHAHAHAH ahhh that made me laugh .. i am a paki so i have to go for the cheaper option if possible i wouldn't mind bargaining with the bus driver for the fare ... i would do what every paki does say all sorts of negative things about the service and then get on it for free :wink: ... I soo wish you end up at a uni in london, will be a great addition to the number of morons that are already there :wink::wink::biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie
*Me having a snowball fight on my own because I am forever alone in this deep dark world*

awwwwww! i bet your not....:tongue:
Don't worry if i were there or if i knew you, it would be jokes me and you having a snowball fight. LOL!
LOL.... i neary fell today when walking up to school in the snow, and my mate was just laughing at me. LOL!!!!:biggrin:
Original post by Maryb_101
:/ are you okay? Did you graze your knee? Aww you poor baby.

I may have then decided to do flying leaps across the garden...

Lol no I didnt, but I didnt graze, the snow is so deep I didnt feel anything, my fingers have lost feeling though :smile:
Russel peters on Jamaicans: 'when your dad thinks punani is a fruit' :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reply 3011
Original post by Warlord
A) Im pretty sure anywhere in Canada would take that title. And B) how many freaking places have you been to?

I wanna go to Canada, one of my uncles lives there....

I love travelling...not that much but a fair few :smile:
Original post by Zeegie

Dunno, been abroad quite a lot in the last summers....but i will have done my A levels so deserve a looooong break :smile:

Feeling like wanting to go to Pakistan..haven't been in like 6 years :frown: Miss my grandparents the most...

I Love my life a bit too much to go to pakistan anytime now after what GEO reports :frown: ... hahaha my mates are dragging me hiking with them in scottish highlands so lets see how it goes ...
Reply 3013
Original post by Insomniac_1901
Of course, but my uncle wasn't having any of it he's awesome like that :P

When you have a solid 4500 grams of hershey's kisses on your bed, is there really an option to NOT share it? :P

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooo way maaan...

Suck it all up :wink:
Original post by Zeegie

Just go pakistan. All of you come to murree as well, I have space for literally 10s of you at the house :biggrin: And its the nicest place in pakistan as well. :smile:
Reply 3015
Original post by Zeegie
Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooo way maaan...

Suck it all up :wink:

There's a reason they're on her bed and we're sharing :sexface:

Original post by Warlord
Just go pakistan. All of you come to murree as well, I have space for literally 10s of you at the house :biggrin: And its the nicest place in pakistan as well. :smile:

ohh snap. I think that's where my grandmother's from. Is it like some mountainy place? :lol:
Reply 3016
Original post by Warlord
I was thinking berlin or munich. Maybe both. Might take my mum too lol, I taught her a little german. Like can I have a slice of choclolate cake please :biggrin:. At every cafe we would basically say that anyway lol. Yummy.

Wish I'd gone to Munich, but we didn't have time :frown:
Hahahaha awwww that's sweet......me trying to teach my mum French in Paris was an absolute hell of an experience....
Original post by Zeegie
I wanna go to Canada, one of my uncles lives there....

I love travelling...not that much but a fair few :smile:

California hmmm? Interesting. Lol, lets all go canada, I have some relatives in montreal/toronto, not sure which one :biggrin:
Original post by UnknownPerson
HAHAHAHAHAH ahhh that made me laugh .. i am a paki so i have to go for the cheaper option if possible i wouldn't mind bargaining with the bus driver for the fare ... i would do what every paki does say all sorts of negative things about the service and then get on it for free :wink: ... I soo wish you end up at a uni in london, will be a great addition to the number of morons that are already there :wink::wink::biggrin:

Woahwoahwoah sayy wuutt homie? Wat chu spittin?! :O

Lool hahah yeah complain all about it then use it. Don't you love paki logic.
Original post by Revent
There's a reason they're on her bed and we're sharing :sexface:

ohh snap. I think that's where my grandmother's from. Is it like some mountainy place? :lol:

Its literally on the outskirts of the himalayas. Our house is wayyyy above sea level. Its amazing, cold, and the best.

Latest