The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3020
Original post by Armani786
awwwwww! i bet your not....:tongue:
Don't worry if i were there or if i knew you, it would be jokes me and you having a snowball fight. LOL!
LOL.... i neary fell today when walking up to school in the snow, and my mate was just laughing at me. LOL!!!!:biggrin:

I'd pellet you so hard heheheeheh
I get carried away with snowball fights....
Hahahaha I know that must be so cringey.... :biggrin:
Original post by Warlord
I may have then decided to do flying leaps across the garden...

Lol no I didnt, but I didnt graze, the snow is so deep I didnt feel anything, my fingers have lost feeling though :smile:

Aww mayn. It's a sign. The profitteroles are punishing you for dissing them.
Original post by Zeegie
Wish I'd gone to Munich, but we didn't have time :frown:
Hahahaha awwww that's sweet......me trying to teach my mum French in Paris was an absolute hell of an experience....

tbh, my mum could just speak english with them, but then thats boring :smile: Thankfully my mum is a quick learner lol :smile: My dad wouldnt listen to anything I said, hence I would rather take mum :biggrin:
Original post by Maryb_101
Woahwoahwoah sayy wuutt homie? Wat chu spittin?! :O

Lool hahah yeah complain all about it then use it. Don't you love paki logic.

Hahahahaha read the line .. "NUMEBR OF MORONS THAT ARE ALREADY THERE" ... I'm in Liverpool so technically it excludes me ... Pffft THATS WHAT I THOUGHT
Original post by Maryb_101
Aww mayn. It's a sign. The profitteroles are punishing you for dissing them.

Im feeling cold, come give me a hug :smile:
Reply 3025
Original post by Warlord
Its literally on the outskirts of the himalayas. Our house is wayyyy above sea level. Its amazing, cold, and the best.

No idea to be honest :tongue: My geography is bad, remember :tongue: but if its like one of those mountainy places, yeah, my grandmother is from there :smile:
Reply 3026
Original post by UnknownPerson
I Love my life a bit too much to go to pakistan anytime now after what GEO reports :frown: ... hahaha my mates are dragging me hiking with them in scottish highlands so lets see how it goes ...

I know what you mean...it's so shizzed up there....

I just really want to see my grandparents....almost cried talking to them on the phone at new year's....

Ahhhh that sounds cool!! The guys in my year are all going on lad's holidays to magaluf/malia/wherever.....won't shut up about it lol
Original post by Zeegie

Im a bit obsessed with head shots, dont come near me :smile:
Reply 3028
Hahahahaha read the line .. "NUMEBR OF MORONS THAT ARE ALREADY THERE" ... I'm in Liverpool so technically it excludes me ... Pffft THATS WHAT I THOUGHT

What you got against Londoners, mate? :nothing: I'm definitely not a moron :shifty:
Reply 3029
Original post by Warlord
Just go pakistan. All of you come to murree as well, I have space for literally 10s of you at the house :biggrin: And its the nicest place in pakistan as well. :smile:

Hahahahahahaha

I stayed at my uncle's resthouse last time I went, back in 06...swear I saw a monkey lol
Original post by Zeegie

loooool! I'm good then...:colondollar:
Original post by Revent
No idea to be honest :tongue: My geography is bad, remember :tongue: but if its like one of those mountainy places, yeah, my grandmother is from there :smile:

Its beast. I would also have liked to stay in our rawalpindi place, but its just too hot and humid, so basically murree all the time lol.
Original post by Zeegie
Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooo way maaan...

Suck it all up :wink:

I plan to :wink:

And ignore Revent, I think he's getting a bit... frustrated :P
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahahahahaha

I stayed at my uncle's resthouse last time I went, back in 06...swear I saw a monkey lol

There are babboons in murree lol. Where abouts do your family come from in pakistan?
Reply 3034
Original post by Warlord
Its beast. I would also have liked to stay in our rawalpindi place, but its just too hot and humid, so basically murree all the time lol.

Yeah, I'm a coconut, I know **** all about Pakistan :tongue:
Original post by Revent
What you got against Londoners, mate? :nothing: I'm definitely not a moron :shifty:

You are an Exception :wink:
Original post by Warlord
Im feeling cold, come give me a hug :smile:

Awww *hugs* wrap up warm! :smile:

Basically your sayin i'm a moron and i'd be adding to the morons there.
LOOL you're not a moron b..you're worse :teehee:
Original post by Zeegie
I know what you mean...it's so shizzed up there....

I just really want to see my grandparents....almost cried talking to them on the phone at new year's....

Ahhhh that sounds cool!! The guys in my year are all going on lad's holidays to magaluf/malia/wherever.....won't shut up about it lol

Hahah yeh Magaluf ... its a good place that only if you are a party freak and just live to drink and nothing more
Reply 3038
Original post by Warlord
Im a bit obsessed with head shots, dont come near me :smile:

Don't worry, I'll aim further down :wink:
Original post by Revent
Send some my way :tongue:

And yeah :sexface: Go for it, if you can :wink: I'm sure you'd love to see it rise :mmm: :rofl: :wink:

It's 20 pounds :tongue: That's bloody amazing :love:
and not out of nowhere, it's a continuation from yesterday :tongue:

Which way would that be? You swing both ways as far as I remember :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending