Original post by moonietoot
It's a good thing I'm not a male in that case ! LOL

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

haha good!
thats a relief
Original post by Maryb_101
Exams finitoooo! :smile:
Youyouyou?

Hahaha no exams had loads of assignments ... Got exams in may i think ... You been upto much lately den?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3122
i am soo cold :frown: brrrrrrrrr *shivers*
Original post by UnknownPerson
Hahaha no exams had loads of assignments ... Got exams in may i think ... You been upto much lately den?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aah assignments so much fun -.- lol
Lol nothing much b, just want to go on a movie marathon! Don't know which ones to watch. Kinda funny when the movie sites ask to verify that your human :biggrin:
But yeah, lately i've been dreaming about the grand canyon, i really want to visit itttt
Original post by Zeegie
Haahhaahah yeah...all this treatment I was getting for free loool
Constantly being a badass and breaking my braces
Then having some studdy thing installed into my teeth along with a rubber band
Then demanding a greater variety of train track colours
Then breaking my retainers
Then losing my retainers and getting new ones made

What a journey....should have asked for whitening along the way
Oh well, I've got that sussed out :wink:

Bahahahaha my dentist hated me when she did my braces she would always be like open wide i just got a annoyed and bit her finger ... I broke my retainers and i had to pay like a good 120 quid for them wasnt happy :frown: i swear they are meant to give me the replacement for free

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revent
I know where Hyde Park is, don't know about this place at all :tongue:

What knife? :ninja: Okay, are we tuned yet? :wink:

Oh MAN. You need to get outsideee right now.

If ever you have the time, call upon me okay?

But no seriously. From Hyde park, take the 148 towards white city. Get off at Bayswater and flip I'm lost

You have to go there okay?' NO WE AREN'T TUNED UNTIL YOU GO THERE 😡

Original post by YWArtist
haha good!
thats a relief

Totally. You can wipe the sweat off your face. Lol

Original post by YWArtist
i am soo cold :frown: brrrrrrrrr *shivers*

Wrap up warm then
Reply 3128
Bahahahaha my dentist hated me when she did my braces she would always be like open wide i just got a annoyed and bit her finger ... I broke my retainers and i had to pay like a good 120 quid for them wasnt happy :frown: i swear they are meant to give me the replacement for free

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I went to the trafford centre and they had a live show in the food area on that ship, and i was too busy watching the male models lol

and then i finished and got up...realised 5 mins later i didn't have my retainers...

then i legged it back to the food court and asked one of the staff to empty ALL THE ****ING BINS to find my retainers...

then she said something about an incinerator...and I was like OH ****.
Reply 3129
Oh MAN. You need to get outsideee right now.

If ever you have the time, call upon me okay?

But no seriously. From Hyde park, take the 148 towards white city. Get off at Bayswater and flip I'm lost

You have to go there okay?' NO WE AREN'T TUNED UNTIL YOU GO THERE ������

Oh **** you'll regret saying that :biggrin:
Aah assignments so much fun -.- lol
Lol nothing much b, just want to go on a movie marathon! Don't know which ones to watch. Kinda funny when the movie sites ask to verify that your human :biggrin:
But yeah, lately i've been dreaming about the grand canyon, i really want to visit itttt

Ahhhh ive been looking forward to the diary of badman 2.4 but its apparently been delayed by a few odd weeks :frown: ... Hahahaha i want get out of this crappy weather i just want to go to bahamas and just enjoy the sunshine :wink: ... You got anything planned for the summer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Yeah I went to the trafford centre and they had a live show in the food area on that ship, and i was too busy watching the male models lol

and then i finished and got up...realised 5 mins later i didn't have my retainers...

then i legged it back to the food court and asked one of the staff to empty ALL THE ****ING BINS to find my retainers...

then she said something about an incinerator...and I was like OH ****.

Hahahaha you checking out the models didnt go too well :P thats why they say you should always be a good girl :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Oh **** you'll regret saying that :biggrin:

What part?

The call upon me part???

OR that we aren't tuned?

We can totally be in tune if you find portobello market. I swearrr if you love noodles you'll love that place!!!

Reply 3133
Hahahaha you checking out the models didnt go too well :P thats why they say you should always be a good girl :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha that was when I was too wild an crazy with absolutely no control over my eyes.....

Some people still wonder whether anything has actually changed lol
Reply 3134
What part?

The call upon me part???

OR that we aren't tuned?

We can totally be in tune if you find portobello market. I swearrr if you love noodles you'll love that place!!!

The call upon me part....like seriously looool
Original post by Zeegie
The call upon me part....like seriously looool

Dude. Just say my name and BAM I've been called 😎

Ahhhh ive been looking forward to the diary of badman 2.4 but its apparently been delayed by a few odd weeks :frown: ... Hahahaha i want get out of this crappy weather i just want to go to bahamas and just enjoy the sunshine :wink: ... You got anything planned for the summer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg you still watch that? Hahaha i've stopped :tongue:
Aww same same, if you ain't doin nuthin lets fly away, drive away, take a holiday... :biggrin:
I actually don't know :tongue: i want to go pakistan cuz nano missed me too much lol but yeah other than that sleep eat eat go out eat, eat some more, sleep, sleep..you know the usual :wink:
Original post by Zeegie
Hahaha that was when I was too wild an crazy with absolutely no control over my eyes.....

Some people still wonder whether anything has actually changed lol

Hahahaha i doubt much has changed since then :wink: ... Bet you are still the same wild one ... I wonder what your excuse was when your parents asked you how you lost your retainers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3138
Dude. Just say my name and BAM I've been called ������

Say my name and you're dead :wink:
Reply 3139
Wrap up warm then

a jadoooooo ki jappi would do nicelyyyyyy :hugs:

Latest

Trending