Well I don't have a bro, and he offered to be one, so I accepted :biggrin:
Reply 3241
Original post by Maryb_101
GUILTY :L
Lool naah i'm always like that :O :tongue: haha

Yeahh..you better walk..

Besharam :tongue:
Original post by Warlord
Its one of my favourite to play :smile: Ye, we would have a good game, if our hands didnt fall off with frostbite first :smile:

Great game indeed!!! Nahhhh not if we wear layers of gloves. The igloo will be warm. Seriously they have like igloo hotels somewhere. I forget where ugh but it's awesome I wanna go there

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3243
Original post by Zeegie

You do have a bro :wink:
Reply 3244
Original post by Warlord
Its good you have the ablility to be realisitic and stop when the time is right. Dont be so open to everyone though, dont give too many chances to people :smile: And a deep post, but a good one nevertheless.

Yeah, coz then they just take advantage....

hahaha thanks :smile:
Reply 3245
Original post by Revent
You do have a bro :wink:

PRSOM :frown:
Original post by Revent
Don't worry, it's cool :p:

And my pillow is definitely not as good as you :frown:

Ah okay, fair enough :smile: My academics are a secret :tongue: But I'm somewhat in a similar situation, hoping to start uni in 2014 though :smile: Tell me about it, I like super long stories :p:

All over Africa :biggrin: seeing the tigers and all that stuff and climbing Kili blah blah :tongue:

Average? :eek: You did not just say that! :eek:

Pillow > me

All day everyday!

I seee. Oh man. I can keep a secret. I just exposed my academia to the world. It's your turn. Chop-chop! Lol nah I'm just kidding. Insha Allah it works out for you though :smile: I love super long stories too! LOTR all the wayyyyy

No fricken way. Safariii!!! I'd lovee to go on a safari. In the North Pole though. POLAR BEARS FTW

I think I just did. 😎

SUE ME. Oh wait. I gots no moniess

Original post by UnknownPerson
Hahahaha if i cant manage i am sure you are good enough to give me a helping hand

Hmmm i can be a good girl, but i've been bad before :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Revent
Besharam :tongue:

Yes master, :rofl: jokes. :tongue:
Reply 3248
Original post by Warlord
Mus, dont post these on here please. pm these things. Not helping the matter bro.

LOOOL
im talking about exam rvision!
if only id revisd more....
Reply 3249
Ima party im gon dance
Put your hands up on my bodyyyyyy
Original post by YWArtist
LOOOL
im talking about exam rvision!
if only id revisd more....

OMG Liess man! Even i know you're lying there. Pfsht done enough revision? You yourself know that you have revised enough so cut the crap mate :smile:
Reply 3251
Original post by moonietoot
Pillow > me

All day everyday!

I seee. Oh man. I can keep a secret. I just exposed my academia to the world. It's your turn. Chop-chop! Lol nah I'm just kidding. Insha Allah it works out for you though :smile: I love super long stories too! LOTR all the wayyyyy

No fricken way. Safariii!!! I'd lovee to go on a safari. In the North Pole though. POLAR BEARS FTW

I think I just did.

SUE ME. Oh wait. I gots no moniess

You>Pillow :wink:

:lol: I want to study Med :smile: That's about it :wink: I hope it does work :tongue: Well, then, start your story :wink: :smile: :smile: LOTR is epic :biggrin:

and yeah, safari :tongue: why north pole? :lolwut: Kilimanjaro is cold as well you know :colone:

Average, you'll pay for that. :frown:

Yes master, :rofl: jokes. :tongue:

You've learnt well from me :biggrin: Now go make me proud :mmm:
Plus rep for that as well :wink:

Original post by Zeegie
PRSOM :frown:

You're no longer PRSOM for me :wink:
(well you are NOW :mmm: )
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Zeegie

Awwwww ... i bet you were like i have no problem with being your sister seems to be a safer option anyway :wink:
Reply 3253
Original post by UnknownPerson
Awwwww ... i bet you were like i have no problem with being your sister seems to be a safer option anyway :wink:

You've got quite the mouth mate talking like that :angry: Safer option and all that. :erm: You should leave before I slaughter you :sadnod:
Reply 3254
OMG Liess man! Even i know you're lying there. Pfsht done enough revision? You yourself know that you have revised enough so cut the crap mate :smile:

M M M
ye dil
*sigh*
My valentines card to her/him shall read as follows:-

I'm gonna crack a bottle, make your body waddle, shove it in your face cuz you ain't no model!
Original post by Revent
You>Pillow :wink:

:lol: I want to study Med :smile: That's about it :wink: I hope it does work :tongue: Well, then, start your story :wink: :smile: :smile: LOTR is epic :biggrin:

and yeah, safari :tongue: why north pole? :lolwut: Kilimanjaro is cold as well you know :colone:

Average, you'll pay for that. :frown:

I'm telling you now. Pillows are awesomer than me. BY FAR. Seriously. Look at my serious face. :|

Ahhh well the story is a tad long :/ and i shall tell you on a sunny day okay?? Lol Medicine eh? Oh the things I could tell you about Medicine. Sighhhhh. LOTR is epic. Seriously.

Okay okay. I'll pay. With churros. 😆

Original post by YWArtist
M M M
ye dil
*sigh*

Oh PLEASE. I came up with M in the first place,
Yeah you and your heart, gotto keep cautious.
Reply 3258
Original post by Zeegie
Ima party im gon dance
Put your hands up on my bodyyyyyy

tanu me love karda
menu tu love karda
baaho me aaa soniye
bas aaaj raaat ke liyeh
Original post by Revent
You've got quite the mouth mate talking like that :angry: Safer option and all that. :erm: You should leave before I slaughter you :sadnod:

Its a free world ... No ones stopped you from saying anything ... Am i talking to TSR's/Internet DON :colone:

Latest

Trending

Trending