The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by YWArtist
just another girl on tsr

You think you're a man, when you're just a lil boy, guys like you do take a while to mature i guess. :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
Beast hug FTW :biggrin:

And I think I know which convo is making you rofl

You will always get a hug from me :smile:
Ye, shhh, let is go on :biggrin:
Reply 3322
Original post by Maryb_101
You think you're a man, when you're just a lil boy, guys like you do take a while to mature i guess. :smile:

i am a little boy
im not mature yet i know how to respect and treat others
guys like me
yes im a dick
i know :biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie
??!!?? Fiji is great lol don't diss :wink:

Sorry, anything hot makes me go crazy. Which is why I like murree, max temp was like 27 degrees this summer, it was sooo good :smile:
Original post by Revent
You're broke. I'm cheaper (free in fact :wink: ) and I hate twilight too! It's like oh my God! We have so much in common! :biggrin: I think we're made for each other :love:

/american pie reference :tongue:

People need to do tests as well :lol: Like you know they've done MRI scans of people having sex before? :mmm:

You first :tongue: My story is long :wink: and PM is better :smile:

Well, make some for me :biggrin:

I'm not TOO broke. Lol

Twilight, don't even get me started. Stephanie Meyer is a shame to all authors. And why do fangirls believe Edward Cullen to be real? Or expect to find a boyfriend like him? Like get over it vamps aren't real. Boys don't shine. My Gullabjamun.

You know what they say about people who have things in common with one another? Twins. We could be twins.

And gross. Why do that? Why can't people put money towards research that will beneficial in society -.-

Call me a N00b but how does one PM? Lol

I WILL OKAY. I'll post them too!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Warlord
Oh no no, I dont mind at all. Its just I was saying it in a just dont misconstrue what my opinion is, or so you wouldnt get confused about what I think or anything :smile:

Not at all. I was only joking lol. I see us as equal okay! And anything about 'me being a woman' when referred to a joke is nothing but a joke!!!! I totally respect your opinion, man! :smile:

Reply 3326
Original post by moonietoot
Ah schucks gracias!

*throws you my pillow covers*

I owed you :smile: you special person you!

im in an emosh mooood
i feel like
hmmmm
Not at all. I was only joking lol. I see us as equal okay! And anything about 'me being a woman' when referred to a joke is nothing but a joke!!!! I totally respect your opinion, man! :smile:

I think we will get along just fine :smile:
Reply 3328
Original post by Warlord
You will always get a hug from me :smile:
Ye, shhh, let is go on :biggrin:

Hahaahahah it's all being poured out lol
Hyperventilating cuz you got mirchaaaaaaaaa
Ahhhh
Reply 3330
Original post by Warlord
Sorry, anything hot makes me go crazy. Which is why I like murree, max temp was like 27 degrees this summer, it was sooo good :smile:

Cool cucumber then....it's coz you're already so hot that one degree higher would be too much for the world to handle :wink: aahahhahahahaahah
Reply 3331
I'm not TOO broke. Lol

Twilight, don't even get me started. Stephanie Meyer is a shame to all authors. And why do fangirls believe Edward Cullen to be real? Or expect to find a boyfriend like him? Like get over it vamps aren't real. Boys don't shine. My Gullabjamun.

You know what they say about people who have things in common with one another? Twins. We could be twins.

And gross. Why do that? Why can't people put money towards research that will beneficial in society -.-

Call me a N00b but how does one PM? Lol

I WILL OKAY. I'll post them too!

Well, save your money innit :tongue:

Yeah, she sucks :lol: I'm an epic boyfriend though :lol: Much better than anything you could ever dream of :colone: :mmm:

Twins, not really :tongue: We were made for each other :teehee:

How's that gross? :lol: That's epic, except I'd wanna do it when people obviously aren't watching :mmm: Not possible with an MRI, but maybe in a CT room? :tongue: Yeah, I work at a hospital, and they have SPECIAL alarm for the room that the MRI machine is in so any plans of mine to get with someone in that room would fail the moment I step in :laugh:

and post them to my address :biggrin:
im in an emosh mooood
i feel like
hmmmm

You know what I do when I feel emosh?

I eat ice cream. Tons of it.

Or I write poetry. I'll write you something okay?

Banana tree is near by,
Overly expensive and dry,
So I place my hand on its bark,
And turn the tree into a shark.

Awesome. I know. 😎

you know what i do when i feel emosh?

Or i write poetry. I'll write you something okay?

Banana tree is near by,
overly expensive and dry,
so i place my hand on its bark,
and turn the tree into a shark.

Awesome. I know.

this was posted from the student room's iphone/ipad app

looool :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Revent
Well, save your money innit :tongue:

Yeah, she sucks :lol: I'm an epic boyfriend though :lol: Much better than anything you could ever dream of :colone: :mmm:

Twins, not really :tongue: We were made for each other :teehee:

How's that gross? :lol: That's epic, except I'd wanna do it when people obviously aren't watching :mmm: Not possible with an MRI, but maybe in a CT room? :tongue: Yeah, I work at a hospital, and they have SPECIAL alarm for the room that the MRI machine is in so any plans of mine to get with someone in that room would fail the moment I step in :laugh:

and post them to my address :biggrin:

Okay okay I'll save it. Plus I gotta save up for my own car SIGH

Boyfriends aren't really my thing. Imaginary friends on the other hand- girls best friend.

I was made for my bed and my bed alone.

This is getting slightly awkward. Why even like whaaaat. Find the cure to cancer or something.

I'll need your address.

Reply 3335
You know what I do when I feel emosh?

Or I write poetry. I'll write you something okay?

Banana tree is near by,
Overly expensive and dry,
So I place my hand on its bark,
And turn the tree into a shark.

Awesome. I know. 😎

ahaaaa
awwwww!
you did make me smile :biggrin:
mmmm want some ben n jerries?
Original post by Zeegie
Cool cucumber then....it's coz you're already so hot that one degree higher would be too much for the world to handle :wink: aahahhahahahaahah

You are too sweet sometimes :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
Hahaahahah it's all being poured out lol

Doesnt it make you wonder how many things are hidden from us in the world. Sorry, just having like a random thought on the world lol.
ahaaaa
awwwww!
you did make me smile :biggrin:
mmmm want some ben n jerries?

YAY! ^_^ smiling is good for the heart. True story bro I tell it at parties. (That's a lie; never been to a party)

Only if its cookie dough or phish food OR jamaican-me-crazy flavoured!!! :smile: < that's a real flavour btw lol

Reply 3339
YAY! ^_^ smiling is good for the heart. True story bro I tell it at parties. (That's a lie; never been to a party)

Only if its cookie dough or phish food OR jamaican-me-crazy flavoured!!! :smile: < that's a real flavour btw lol

hahaa smiling is sunnah :smile:
mmmmm cookie dough!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending