^WHAAAAA????

:sly:
(edited 11 years ago)
^It's true :yep:
(still cooler)
^is uber cool :cool: That is why her nickname is Optimus Prime :h:
^Yes,thank you Epicurean Sir. :biggrin: :yep:

Spoiler

^called me Sir :h: You have been repped :smug: I really think other member could learn alot from Simran :yep: All members here should be called me Sir :pierre:
^ Give us a good reason why we should :pierre:
^^Wants to be called sir :holmes: how about fuhrer? I prefer that :colone:
^I was going to say this thread is dry today.
Original post by The Epicurean
^called me Sir :h: You have been repped :smug: I really think other member could learn alot from Simran :yep: All members here should be called me Sir :pierre:

Señor Curry :mmm:
Reply 2370
Original post by L'Evil Fish

I second Fuhrer. :colone: I actually purchased a book today on the Fuhrer. :iiam:
Original post by ipoop
I second Fuhrer. :colone: I actually purchased a book today on the Fuhrer. :iiam:

:fuhrer: have you started to read it?:yy:
Reply 2372
:fuhrer: have you started to read it?:yy:

Chea. Fatherland - Robert Harris, I've been meaning to read it for such a long time. :sigh:
Original post by ipoop
Chea. Fatherland - Robert Harris, I've been meaning to read it for such a long time. :sigh:

But you've never started?:frown:
Original post by ipoop

ooh, I have watched the movie for that but never read teh book :beard: Let us know if it is any good breh :yep:

I am reading a book on Trotsky :teeth:

Original post by ranbow99
^ Give us a good reason why we should :pierre:

I thought the fact that it is me should be enough reason :emo: If you wanted to be called by a certain name, I would happily call you by the name :yep: But obviously you wouldn't do the same for me :huff:

Not quite keen on fuhrer :colonhash: Gives the wrong image :hand: Anyhoo, I am more of a Stalin than a Hitler :yep:

Original post by Simran Mars Foster
^I was going to say this thread is dry today.

:cry:

Is the thread wet enough now? >_>

Original post by boumavilla
Señor Curry :mmm:

Yeah, well I shall mock your username when I can think of something :grumble:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2375
But you've never started?:frown:

Already 19 pages in. :smug:

ooh, I have watched the movie for that but never read teh book :beard: Let us know if it is any good breh :yep:

Will do. :yep:

I am reading a book on Trotsky :teeth:

I thought the fact that it is me should be enough reason :emo: If you wanted to be called by a certain name, I would happily call you by the name :yep: But obviously you wouldn't do the same for me :huff:

Not quite keen on fuhrer :colonhash: Gives the wrong image :hand: Anyhoo, I am more of a Stalin than a Hitler :yep:

:cry:

Is the thread wet enough now? >_>

Yeah, well I shall mock your username when I can think of something :grumble:

No one was online!.

Meh it's slightly damp.
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
No one was online!.

Meh it's slightly damp.

Everyone was probably around thinking that nobody was around :mmm:

jeez, there is no pleasing you :hand: One minute it is too dry, and now it is slightly damp :grumble: Women :rolleyes:

I joke, don't kill me :puppyeyes:
^A slap on the wrist for you.

Swwry Sir, it just sounds a bit too formal :erm:

Latest