The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maryb_101
Lol ofc i was, that was nothing, i could have said some real nasty stuff. But then i thought of you, and i thought nawww i won't :tongue:

Good girl, good girl :smile:
Original post by MedMed12
:K:

Lol, noone on here barring maybe zeegs has any idea what show I am talking about, so lets just leave it :biggrin:
Reply 3502
Yeah like i'd be allowed to go with my girls :L

Lol i was actually holding back :smile:

Hahahaa dw im not allowed either...in the same boat sis :smile:

Ooooh really :wink: the entertainment was first class :biggrin: hhhaaaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3503
Original post by MedMed12
hmm wow! I'd probably go abroad then after one gap year
im more worried about not getting AAA atm though D:
true, but its not the money, its the fact youd be out of education for a whole 2 years (ontop of the extra summer from A-levels) so you may become slack.
it just is :l
bad taste :tongue:

Oh are you doing A Levels atm? :tongue: I don't mind, I want to be in London :tongue: but if I didn't get in, I would actually apply to somewhere like Manchester :afraid: AAA is the easy part of medicine to be honest :wink:

So, if you're clever, you can get into things fairly quickly :laugh:

and how do I have bad taste? Define good test? :hmmmm:

Lol with whom!? And I got no £€$

Yeah i know you and warlord were watching the 'show' LOL :tongue:

You know one of those programs, you actually go with people your age and stuff :tongue: If you always wait for someone, you might never get anywhere!!!
Original post by UnknownPerson
I should teach you how to be offensive in a modest way :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Safe :tongue:
Reply 3505
Original post by Warlord
Why pay for a show when you can get one for free on this thread? How are all the uncles and aunties in bham?

Hahahahahha true :biggrin:
Lol dont have any in bham....but in general the public is doing a quiet one today....oh and dad said musharaf is coming to manc tomorrow near one of the restaurants we normally eat in....it'll be good seeing him again looool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahaa dw im not allowed either...in the same boat sis :smile:

Ooooh really :wink: the entertainment was first class :biggrin: hhhaaaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr :/
And Lool idiot :tongue:

Original post by Warlord
Yes last one, its just hard to motivate myself lool, we spoke yday about my concentration ability :smile:
Last night was sick, I think you scared him off a little though. Read the reply he made to my comment about why some girls seem to enjoy being treated like **** :biggrin:

Hahah just read it now :biggrin: LOOL. And thn the reply he got from someone else and then what he replied back to that hinting at me all the way through :rolleyes:

Original post by Revent

You know one of those programs, you actually go with people your age and stuff :tongue: If you always wait for someone, you might never get anywhere!!!

Yeah er...tell my parents. They wouldn't allow it.
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahahahha true :biggrin:
Lol dont have any in bham....but in general the public is doing a quiet one today....oh and dad said musharaf is coming to manc tomorrow near one of the restaurants we normally eat in....it'll be good seeing him again looool

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol, well isnt that great, he is loved by many haha. Tell the public to gtfo their houses, that may wake them up.
Reply 3508
Ikr :/
And Lool idiot :tongue:

Hahah just read it now :biggrin: LOOL. And thn the reply he got that from someone else and then what he replied back to that hinting at me all the way through :rolleyes:

Yeah er...tell my parents. They wouldn't allow it.

Are your parents strict and stuff? :lol: How about on your own?

Have you considered going interrailing? It's local and you can go on a real budget. I'm gonna assume you don't drink so my apologies if you do, but without the drinks, interrailing is dead cheap. You could easily do a two week holiday travelling around and stuff with a small group of friends for £700ish each I reckon.
Reply 3509
Cozzz iii just set them uuup
Just set them uuuup
Just set them uuup to knock them down :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3510
Original post by Revent

Have you considered going interrailing? It's local and you can go on a real budget. I'm gonna assume you don't drink so my apologies if you do, but without the drinks, interrailing is dead cheap. You could easily do a two week holiday travelling around and stuff with a small group of friends for £700ish each I reckon.

Just because she isnt allowed to go on those sorts of hols doesnt mean her parents are "strict"....they might well just have some reservations about that kind of stuff like mine do...but could be chilled with other stuff...

God u sound like my gorah mates hahah
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3511
Original post by Zeegie
Just because she isnt allowed to go on those sorts of hols doesnt mean her parents are "strict"....they might well just have some reservations about that kind of stuff like mine do...but could be chilled with other stuff...

Posted from TSR Mobile

It could be they're strict in that aspect :wink:
Original post by Revent

Wtf :lolwut:
Original post by Zeegie

God u sound like my gorah mates hahah
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes yes yes yes and yes. Lol
Reply 3514
Original post by Warlord
lol, well isnt that great, he is loved by many haha. Tell the public to gtfo their houses, that may wake them up.

Hahahahha hey i like him in contrast to zardaari...plus he's a funny dancer :biggrin:

Lol i might just do that on solihill road or whatever its called

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3515
Yes yes yes yes and yes. Lol

Hahahahhhaaa i pissed myself when reading ur reaction to his idea...the lol wut face and everything hahhhaahaaa.....igy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahahhhaaa i pissed myself when reading ur reaction to his idea...the lol wut face and everything hahhhaahaaa.....igy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looool ah am glad someone here gets me :tongue:
Reply 3517
Wtf :lolwut:

I know loads of Muslims that drink :tongue: so I don't assume much :lol:
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahahha hey i like him in contrast to zardaari...plus he's a funny dancer :biggrin:

Lol i might just do that on solihill road or whatever its called

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah! You must be really close to my relatives there! Is there a massive asda nearby where you are atm?
Reply 3519
Original post by Revent
I know loads of Muslims that drink :tongue: so I don't assume much :lol:

Doubt she was wtf-ing at solely the drinking bit looool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending