The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
Original post by Zeegie
Oh I'm sure you look dapper :wink: hence why I have a thing for tuxes hahaaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Love the tuxes. I think they look sick. On me :biggrin: No but all joking aide, I just like the formal look. Its cool.
Reply 3602
Original post by Warlord
Love the tuxes. I think they look sick. On me :biggrin: No but all joking aide, I just like the formal look. Its cool.

agreedd!
the looks you get off girlssss :wink:
Reply 3603
Original post by Warlord

Nawaab sahab :wink: yeah i like it too....cant wait for leavers prom wooooooo :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maryb_101
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti

Lol, we having a rap battle on here or something?
Reply 3605
Original post by moonietoot
Awww psycho is sooooo fun!!!! Mess with peoples' minds :wink: lol jay Kay!!!

I'm going to Queen Mary... There's actually a longer story to it but heyyyyyy now you know!!!!

How's your day going thus far? Care to save me from this place I like to call work-hell?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

i just realised your picture is an owlll!
Reply 3606
Original post by Zeegie
Nawaab sahab :wink: yeah i like it too....cant wait for leavers prom wooooooo :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i got prom king :biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie

Posted from TSR Mobile

Leavers prom was sick. Esp when I busted out the dougie. With like all the black people looooool.

Nawaab saab :wink:
Original post by Warlord
Lol, we having a rap battle on here or something?

:biggrin:
Btw over pm...it's all cool :smile: im getting ready to watch a movie. Oh and a picture of me lol but i haven't decided if its good enough to send yet :tongue:
Reply 3609
Original post by Warlord
Leavers prom was sick. Esp when I busted out the dougie. With like all the black people looooool.

Nawaab saab :wink:

teach me how to dougie :wink:
Original post by YWArtist
agreedd!
the looks you get off girlssss :wink:

Yeahhhhhhhh budyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Lol the girls in my school were a bit more conservative :biggrin:
teach me how to dougie :wink:

They be like smooth what can you teach me how to dougie, you know why, cause all the girls love me, all I need is a beat thats super bumping and for you you and you to back it up and dougie :biggrin:

I am pretty good at it lol :cool:
Reply 3612
Original post by Warlord
Yeahhhhhhhh budyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Lol the girls in my school were a bit more conservative :biggrin:

hahaa
i gets youuuuuu
girls at my school were all goreh lol
Lool is it, need to work on that then i guess :wink:
Oo hahaha you got him bad :tongue:

hahaha accidents happen they are a part of life but he just gave me grief all year
Reply 3614
i got prom king :biggrin:

Oh? :wink: Hahhhhaaa :smile: for yr11 prom we had different types of awards, like most likely to end up in prison, or on jeremy kyle, or nicest person, or most likely to win a nobel prize etc :biggrin: oh and the guys has something including best tan lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3615
Original post by Warlord
They be like smooth what can you teach me how to dougie, you know why, cause all the girls love me, all I need is a beat thats super bumping and for you you and you to back it up and dougie :biggrin:

I am pretty good at it lol :cool:

i LOVE doing the dougie
and rapping it aswell :wink:
:biggrin:
Btw over pm...it's all cool :smile: im getting ready to watch a movie. Oh and a picture of me lol but i haven't decided if its good enough to send yet :tongue:

Oh dw, I understand you were angry, its okay :smile: Lol, a picture, didnt we speak about this already?
I don't need clothes to make me feel powerful :cool: nomsayin :cool:

:eek: lol
Original post by Zeegie
Ahhhhh you cheeky lot lol :wink: i'd be well screwed by my rents if i did that.....and it wouldnt be any fun coz there aint anyone to have desi banter with at my school lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

HAhaha nothing can beat that typical desi banter .... hate it when you crack jokes in large family gatherings and they tell you to keep quiet cuz you are still small .. its like ffs :angry:
Original post by free_the_mind
:eek: lol

Why the shock face? Uh oh i never meant anything rude btw...

Latest

Trending

Trending