The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3620
Original post by Warlord
Leavers prom was sick. Esp when I busted out the dougie. With like all the black people looooool.

Nawaab saab :wink:

Hahahahhhhaaaaa oh maaaan :biggrin: did you have teachers there as well? Geeee I'm sooo excited for miiineeeeee

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3621
Original post by Zeegie
Oh? :wink: Hahhhhaaa :smile: for yr11 prom we had different types of awards, like most likely to end up in prison, or on jeremy kyle, or nicest person, or most likely to win a nobel prize etc :biggrin: oh and the guys has something including best tan lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha i pimp up for the occasion :tongue:
i got so many friend requests on fb cuz we had our prom with another schoool
and dayummmmmm
the girls
ayhaayyyyyyyy
we had an award for best rear! :L
Original post by YWArtist
i LOVE doing the dougie
and rapping it aswell :wink:

You can dougiee as well? Woahh, we got two pakistani guys with the dougie!!! All about the shoulders :biggrin:
I know sometimes things may not always make sense to you right now
But hey, what daddy always tell you?
Straighten up little soldier
Stiffen up that upper lip
What you crying about?
You got me. 8'
Reply 3624
Original post by UnknownPerson
HAhaha nothing can beat that typical desi banter .... hate it when you crack jokes in large family gatherings and they tell you to keep quiet cuz you are still small .. its like ffs :angry:

Yeah...especially if you're a girl :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3625
Original post by Warlord
You can dougiee as well? Woahh, we got two pakistani guys with the dougie!!! All about the shoulders :biggrin:

shoulders and swag :wink:
with our snapbacks on :wink:
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahahhhhaaaaa oh maaaan :biggrin: did you have teachers there as well? Geeee I'm sooo excited for miiineeeeee

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol yeah, we had like 5 teachers, at the hilton lol, that didnt stop me whipping out the moves :smile:
shoulders and swag :wink:
with our snapbacks on :wink:

I put the snapback on reverse, I prefer it that way ahaha. Yep, basically, if you have the ability to say stfu to anyone who questions what you do, its all good :smile:
Reply 3628
youre just like a pineapple
Reply 3629
haha i pimp up for the occasion :tongue:
i got so many friend requests on fb cuz we had our prom with another schoool
and dayummmmmm
the girls
ayhaayyyyyyyy
we had an award for best rear! :L

Lol dont think we wud ever have THAT award at ours...people be like gaaahh cringe :biggrin: yeah i think i got a **** load of fb requests after prom when the guys actually got to see me for like the first time hahaha.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3630
Original post by Warlord
I put the snapback on reverse, I prefer it that way ahaha. Yep, basically, if you have the ability to say stfu to anyone who questions what you do, its all good :smile:

haha same!
or to the side!
Reply 3631
Original post by Zeegie
Lol dont think we wud ever have THAT award at ours...people be like gaaahh cringe :biggrin: yeah i think i got a **** load of fb requests after prom when the guys actually got to see me for like the first time hahaha.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaa
aaaah i miss college!!!!
cant wait till uni
Reply 3632
Original post by Warlord
Lol yeah, we had like 5 teachers, at the hilton lol, that didnt stop me whipping out the moves :smile:

Oooooh hilton?!?! S****yyyyy :wink: lol i dont think anything would have stopped u heheh

EDIT that word starred out is another word for posh....so mad it got starred out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Zeegie
Oooooh hilton?!?! S****yyyyy :wink: lol i dont think anything would have stopped u heheh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good to see you approve :wink:
Reply 3634
Oooo liverpoool 5-0 :biggrin:
Original post by Warlord
Oh dw, I understand you were angry, its okay :smile: Lol, a picture, didnt we speak about this already?

I have two pictures one in salwar kameez and one in my pyjamas but i dont mind showing you the pyjamas one cuz we're safe like that

:biggrin:

:tongue:
I come on here too much. I think im gonna request a ban.
Reply 3637
Original post by Maryb_101
I come on here too much. I think im gonna request a ban.

Every now and then i fall apaaarrt
And i need youuuu therrree toonighhtttttttt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Yeah...especially if you're a girl :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha and the lecture that you get when you are going back to your house in the car .. you cant even walk off like any normal occassions hahaha Good times
Reply 3639
Original post by UnknownPerson
Hahahaha and the lecture that you get when you are going back to your house in the car .. you cant even walk off like any normal occassions hahaha Good times

Oh god that dreaded convo on the way back home lol i thought only i had that!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending