The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cher Lloyd before she was famous went to my 6th form, still the same now, no one liked her back then either.
Does Jason Bradbury count as a celebrity? If so he's really cool. He came to my school and had pictures, signed stuff for everyone and had me take pictures on his iPhone of the entire thing. :tongue: Also pecked me on the cheek which made me feel slightly uncomfortable to be honest but hey.
Has anyone here met Cristiano Ronaldo by any chance? I love him and really want to meet him one day he seems like such a nice person!!
:smile:
Original post by College_Dropout
Cher Lloyd before she was famous went to my 6th form, still the same now, no one liked her back then either.

really? what sixth form?
and do u still talk to her? how does it feel to know that someone famous went to your sixth form?
Original post by Blazinq
Not many anybody rude but
I've met Joe Hart once when I had my United top on, he seriously was a nice guy even though I didn't support his team:smile:

he looks like one of the PE teachers in my school!
have u met any other footballers? i really want to meet Cristiano Ronaldo one day!!:biggrin:
Me and my friends met Anthony Kiedis swimming in Malta. He was very nice, offered us a piece of watermelon and managed to sign the tiny bus ticket that I had on me. :smile:
Original post by sweet_gyal97
really? what sixth form?
and do u still talk to her? how does it feel to know that someone famous went to your sixth form?

Nah, didnt talk to her then either, just saw her around. She is more of an embarrassment to the sixthform then anything. Jacqui Smith, the ex home secretary was a teacher at my sixthform too, good teacher from what ive heard.
My friend met Richard Hammond and got sworn at after asking for an autograph.
I shadowed a journalist and as of a result interviewed Kelly Brook once as part of my work experience.

She's thick as pig ****. And uncooperative.

But I hit it off with Jason Mraz, he owns a avocado farm and loves Faulty Towers :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by College_Dropout

How the hell did she get into 6th Form? :s-smilie:
Reply 130
Pete Doherty came to my house with my sister once, he wasnt exactly rude... he just didnt talk, and he left his car outside our house for ****ing 5 months which was annoying as hell.
Reply 131
My friend used to work in a hotel and met Ross Kemp there. He said he was really friendly and they had a chat and everything.

Three years down the line and my friend now works on the fish counter in Waitrose. Ross Kemp comes in and says to him, "Didn't you used to work in the hotel?"

Pretty awesome he remembered him after about 3 years!
Original post by Babbits
Pete Doherty came to my house with my sister once, he wasnt exactly rude... he just didnt talk, and he left his car outside our house for ****ing 5 months which was annoying as hell.

His sister used to babysit my cousin - he and she were actually quite nice when I met them at my uncle's house once.
Reply 133
Original post by Bluffroom
His sister used to babysit my cousin - he and she were actually quite nice when I met them at my uncle's house once.

Yeah, not saying hes not nice or anything, he just seemed so nervous. couldnt talk to my dad at all... probably a mixture of his reputation and the fact that he was with my sister... but still
Original post by Babbits
Yeah, not saying hes not nice or anything, he just seemed so nervous. couldnt talk to my dad at all... probably a mixture of his reputation and the fact that he was with my sister... but still

I get that, he seemed jittery for the first 30 mins i was there
Reply 135
Met Billie Piper once.. she hugged me and said I was pretty:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 136
Original post by sweet_gyal97
he looks like one of the PE teachers in my school!
have u met any other footballers? i really want to meet Cristiano Ronaldo one day!!:biggrin:

weird because he kinda looked like one of my PE teachers in school

I've also met Nani, Rooney, tom cleverley and I've seen gerrard, but not spoked
Original post by Blazinq
weird because he kinda looked like one of my PE teachers in school

I've also met Nani, Rooney, tom cleverley and I've seen gerrard, but not spoked

out of interest, what were those 3 like? on the pitch nani seems really really up himself, is he like that?
Reply 138
a friend met keanu reeves- he was quite shy but very nice and very tall as well.

Also Dawn from eastenders was really sweet and took a picture with her.
Reply 139
Original post by bluester
out of interest, what were those 3 like? on the pitch nani seems really really up himself, is he like that?

Cleverley was a sound guy and had a good chat with him, Nani and Rooney I only had a brief encounter with though

Latest