The Student Room Group

Sixth Form Interview HELP!!

Ermm, hello.

I have a sixth form interview this Thursday and another one next week, does anyone know what type of questions may be asked? Also, what should I wear? Casual or formal?
Reply 1
I think they will ask something like What subjects will you choose and why? What do you want to do in the future? What do you see yourself in 10 years?
something like that.

And I'm thinking you should wear formal..idk just my opinion
Hope this help :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Saranploy
I think they will ask something like What subjects will you choose and why? What do you want to do in the future? What do you see yourself in 10 years?
something like that.

And I'm thinking you should wear formal..idk just my opinion
Hope this help :smile:

Thank you :smile:
And yeaah I was thinking formal but not too formal I don't know tbh
Reply 3
I had a sixth form interview a couple of months ago, it was fairly informal but they asked things like why I wanted to move to their school, what I want to do in the future, what I'd contribute to their school, etc. I'd probably wear something smart casual, just wear something you'll feel comfortable in, rather than dressing too formally! Good luck :smile:
I had one 2 weeks ago on thursday, and it went amazing. :biggrin:
They asked me about my sixth form choices, why i want to go there, extra-curricular activities, what you want to do in the future, etc.
I think you should dress smart-casual and not definitely not OTT. I'm sure you'll do fine, just be confident ;D

Quick Reply

Latest