The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Warlord
Dont say slag please. Its a really demeaning word to women, I hate it.
I am not going to lie and pretend I am religious, people on here know my religious views, I am not going into it again. But true, maybe we shouldnt. But at this age if you find someone you share similar interests with and enjoy spending time with, and you respect each other to not engage in any activites, then why not I think.

woops I didnt realise I used it, I couldnt think of another word to use to 'sum it up'.
Hmm true but they'd be happy to wait if they respected you like you said, because you never know what may happen in a year or later, by the time youre in your 20s its best not to get into anything out of marriage. Its best to keep it to friendship and when youre older see where it goes. That way you're doing nothing haram and still have a normal clean convo.
Original post by YWArtist
Look what's your point?
I think what she's trying to say is that if the guy loved her he wouldn't want her to suffer from HIV too.
That's what love is about. Caring and unselfishness.

I said if you found you that theyd lied to you, you wouldnt really want to go for them then would you if they had the diease?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by MedMed12
ahah got to advertise yourself! :P
But in theory, if someone asked and you lied/didnt tell, that would be wrong/haram.
I believe this, dont do anything you'd be ashamed for anyone else to know.
simples

If you saw this perfect woman, in terms of she had everything you wanted in a wife, and you were asked have you slept with woman before, please do tell me how many men out of 100 would say yes, yes I did lol :smile:, Just doesnt happen, which is why I think you should know the person beforehand. I would be too scared to get an arranged marriage.
Reply 3903
Original post by moonietoot
I'm sure I can think of some but that's not what I was referring to.

If you're able to flirt your way through the forum, I'm sure MedMed and I can have a discussion about death :smile:

But I'll totes cool down if you do ������ coz you know, sisters do these things for one another. Especially if we are to see Fiji together; Warlord included :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I'm able to do a lot of things...flirting is like bottom of the list. And are you by any means implying that the only way I can have conversations on here is through flirting? LOL

I'm cooler than the Arctic Ocean....Fiji will be a trip for two, I think we both know who won't be going...
Reply 3904
Original post by Maryb_101
So are you crying? :L

Inside
Inside

Why.
I mever said it's the only song know! Lmao it's the only song i like homieeee

S club 7...*reach up for the stars* lol

LOL

Climb every mountain higherrr

Reply 3907
I said if you found you that theyd lied to you, you wouldnt really want to go for them then would you if they had the diease?

If they loved you they wouldn't lie.

With all due respect, how many pakistanis/muslims have you seen on there :smile:
LOL

Climb every mountain higherrr

:tongue:

Do you remember blazin squad?
Reply 3910
Am i originalllll?...yeahhhhhh
Am i sexualll?.....yeahhhh
:lol:

I had nightmares for like the next month lol
Original post by Warlord
If you saw this perfect woman, in terms of she had everything you wanted in a wife, and you were asked have you slept with woman before, please do tell me how many men out of 100 would say yes, yes I did lol :smile:, Just doesnt happen, which is why I think you should know the person beforehand. I would be too scared to get an arranged marriage.

Yeah I totally agree, id have to know them well before hand and have similar views and interests, otherwise it wont work and obvs you have to give and take some things but other things you cant really.
Reply 3912
Why.

Tu rehnde
Tu rehnde

Acha fir.
Original post by Zeegie
I'm able to do a lot of things...flirting is like bottom of the list. And are you by any means implying that the only way I can have conversations on here is through flirting? LOL

I'm cooler than the Arctic Ocean....Fiji will be a trip for two, I think we both know who won't be going...

Not at all. I just mean with the way your conversation is currently flowing, you should ease up on the 'let the morbid talks go'. I totes will if you chillax on the flirty chats from yourself :smile: do you see my point? It's a forum. I actually don't care what you talk about, nor should it be a bother with my convos about death. Ya dig?

Secondly, if you don't want me to go that's fine. I'll just you know sit in a corner crawl under a table turn into a ball and cry.

No but seriously. Who isn't coming? You?

Warlord?

Moi? Surely not. Wouldn't be as fun without me :smile:

YESSSSSS but I forget how their songs were.

Weren't they all white with like one black guy in the band? And there were 12 of them altogether?

Original post by Warlord

she'd have the chance to be picky if had several after her
secondly, thats the first thing broken- trust :l
like I said, its a shame people dont go by the principle, dont do anything you'd be ashamed for others to know about

If they loved you they wouldn't lie.

im not going to bring anything up now, but from what youve told me about what happened to you, i dont really know what to say

woahh! havent heard their names in years :P
YESSSSSS but I forget how their songs were.

Weren't they all white with like one black guy in the band? And there were 12 of them altogether?

Haha yeahh i only remember one song of theirs 'cross roads'
I want to arrange

To be strange

And deranged

The unchanged

Lame. I know. 😎

Latest

Trending

Trending