The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ..BM..
i did a short while ago... didn't pick up anything??.... don't worry if you don't wanna say... i was just wondering....

just wondering, you a girl or boy?

ohh no, ill happily tell you :smile: this is something im never ashamed to speak of
aha

1. At the moment, my career choices making something of my life is my priority
2. dont need any distractions
3. 99% chance it wont last by the time im in my mid 20s or anything
4. I dont really believe in pre marital relationships for the reason above and its haram - it should be just friendship
5. (the past few pages sums it up)
6. sometimes people forget the boundaries and take things further (you get the picture) aha

abit more to it, but i cba to explain the whole essay point :tongue: its late

also, what alevels you doing atm? :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3981
Original post by Warlord
the stars, it reminds me of lying down next to my grandad outside the house watching the sky in murree, it was beautiful. Allow, want to go back now :frown:

Damn already teared up today...now you've got me nostalgic!! I liked chasing fireflies as well hahaa...and the sky was so much clearer there...will have a nice dream tonight :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3982
Original post by MedMed12
ohh no, ill happily tell you :smile: this is something im never ashamed to speak of
aha

1. At the moment, my career choices making something of my life is my priority
2. dont need any distractions
3. 99% chance it wont last by the time im in my mid 20s or anything
4. I dont really believe in pre marital relationships for the reason above and its haram - it should be just friendship
5. (the past few pages sums it up)
6. sometimes people forget the boundaries and take things further (you get the picture) aha

abit more to it, but i cba to explain the whole essay point :tongue: its late

mmmm...true.... gave me motivation!... :smile: it's alright... so your going sleep then??...

Biology, chemistry, business and urdu... :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3983
omg ahaha scale of shareef nice from nun to 'the other end of the scale' (you get what I mean)
so what is it youve done which brings the shareef down from totally to fairly?

Well, I don't pray much :colondollar: The only time I pray is if it's eid or if my friend forces me to pray jumma so we can hang out after wards :colondollar: I didn't fast much this and last ramadan, etc... :colondollar:
But I treat people with respect and all that and am a nice person I like to think :tongue:
Reply 3984
Original post by moonietoot
Ah it's cool.

You know how one deals with mean people?

One smiles with A HEART WIDE OPEN BAM

:biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Me? Mean? I wonder where thats from :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
You've got me confused again lol

But yeah, it's better this way :wink:

lol I thought you meant I was getting kicked out the group, and then you said ullu, which confused me even more haha :smile:

Cool :smile:
Original post by Zeegie

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hereditary? Apes? Coca-cola?

Original post by ..BM..
mmmm...true.... gave me motivation!... :smile: it's alright... so your going sleep then??...

Biology, chemistry, business and urdu... :smile:

nice :smile: in 5 mins I will be
same except maths instead of business and urdu and I dropped German and crit thinking after AS :tongue:
what are you applying for at Uni?

Original post by Revent
Well, I don't pray much :colondollar: The only time I pray is if it's eid or if my friend forces me to pray jumma so we can hang out after wards :colondollar: I didn't fast much this and last ramadan, etc... :colondollar:
But I treat people with respect and all that and am a nice person I like to think :tongue:

doesnt that make you less religious? it depends what you define as shareef tbh :tongue:
i see shareef-ness different to religion although religion may influence it
Original post by Zeegie
Damn already teared up today...now you've got me nostalgic!! I liked chasing fireflies as well hahaa...and the sky was so much clearer there...will have a nice dream tonight :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow, how did I forget the fireflies, they were everywhere, so peaceful, love it.
Reply 3989
1. I love your use of numbers.
2. So i'ma imitate you.
3. As I'm hoping to get to know you very well!
4. Sugar I was supposed to talk about your address.
5. Ah snap. I have a telescope. Ferreal.
6. On the same page? Deal.
7. Why don't you blame me? Do you get that a lot? I couldn't guess why :/ I just do for the sake of Allah.
8. Eh. Sisters do fine for me. But whatever. Bring on the brothers.

On a lighter note, it's nearly midnight. Say wwuuuuuutttt

And my thumb still hurts.

Meh...it takes a while to get to know me...have this thing where I dont let any old tom dick and harry in...or for ur sake as ur a girl, we can have teresa dorothy and harriet (apologise for the shocking names lol)

Yeah I get it a fair few times...but, whatever...
I like telescopes....
Why does ur thumb hurt?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3990

doesnt that make you less religious? it depends what you define as shareef tbh :tongue:

What's your definition of shareef? :tongue:
same except maths instead of business and urdu and I dropped German and crit thinking after AS :tongue:

Swear we shouldn't judge who is more or less religious than (insert religious person's name). Their relationship with Allah is theirs alone, no?

I could dress in an abaya, hijab and not have that strong connection with God one should get through salah, that a woman who leaves her hair out, wears tight jeans has.

Allah knows best.

Original post by Zeegie
Meh...it takes a while to get to know me...have this thing where I dont let any old tom dick and harry in...or for ur sake as ur a girl, we can have teresa dorothy and harriet (apologise for the shocking names lol)

Yeah I get it a fair few times...but, whatever...
I like telescopes....
Why does ur thumb hurt?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol apology accepted. Though I quite like those names (I'm an old fashioned granny at heart)

Thumb hurts after cutting it really deep. I hate having long nails so I cut them every chance I get. And ugh it started bleeding and the pain is excruciating. I'm actually thinking about amputation... 😥

Original post by Revent
What's your definition of shareef? :tongue:

I guess everyone has their own understanding
doesnt go out clubbing, no gf/bf sort of stuff -just keeping it friendly ahah/no flirting, generally is a good person, has the right intentions and is genuinue, nice to others, tries to help whenever possible. Doesnt dress really revealing, doesnt use foul language/swear etc
Reply 3994
Originally Posted by Zeegie

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hereditary? Apes? Coca-cola?

Believe it or not I come from a sane family alhamdulillah....so dont really hold anyone for my bizzare personality

Dont believe in certain parts of evolution so not apes im afraid

Coke :biggrin: whichever type take ur pic

Posted from TSR Mobile
Swear we shouldn't judge who is more or less religious than (insert religious person's name). Their relationship with Allah is theirs alone, no?

I could dress in an abaya, hijab and not have that strong connection with God one should get through salah, that a woman who leaves her hair out, wears tight jeans has.

Allah knows best.

ohh woops
I meant like not being religious e.g. praying 5x a day doesnt make you less shareef
i didnt word that well
Reply 3996
Original post by Warlord
Oh wow, how did I forget the fireflies, they were everywhere, so peaceful, love it.

Cricket noises....i always wanted to find them lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Believe it or not I come from a sane family alhamdulillah....so dont really hold anyone for my bizzare personality

Dont believe in certain parts of evolution so not apes im afraid

Coke :biggrin: whichever type take ur pic

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll take your word for it Alhamdulillah :smile: may Allah bless your family and yourself!

Nor do I. But man. Apes are so cute.

Cola. Definitely cola. Lol

Reply 3998
I guess everyone has their own understanding
doesnt go out clubbing, no gf/bf sort of stuff -just keeping it friendly ahah/no flirting, generally is a good person, has the right intentions and is genuinue, nice to others, tries to help whenever possible. Doesnt dress really revealing, doesnt use foul language/swear etc

I fit most of that criteria :tongue:
Reply 3999

I wanted to go into medicine.... so applied for alternative courses which lead to medicine and if not then graduate...

Latest