The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipoop
Sure, what makes you think that? Anyway, they both went into the challenge, le Coq was already on the floor when Ramires stepped on his foot. :pierre: I see those things being given, I see them not being given. :pierre:

were you watching the same game as me? coqelin was first to the ball, on his feet not on the floor and he trod on his foot, didn't even touch the ball.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2541
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
were you watching the same game as me, coqelin was first to the ball, on his feet not on the floor and he trod on his foot, didn't even touch the ball.

I was watching the same game, I was at the game. I haven't seen the replays but I'm sure they both went in and yes, Ramires was late but... Actually yea, he was late, it should have been a foul. Still, Chelsea was on top during the first half, they may not have scored instantly should the foul had been given but I'm sure they would have scored before the half time.

You can't say the game would have ended 1 goal a piece, we can't know that. :pierre:
Original post by ipoop
I was watching the same game, I was at the game. I haven't seen the replays but I'm sure they both went in and yes, Ramires was late but... Actually yea, he was late, it should have been a foul. Still, Chelsea was on top during the first half, they may not have scored instantly should the foul had been given but I'm sure they would have scored before the half time.

You can't say the game would have ended 1 goal a piece, we can't know that. :pierre:

I'm not saying it would have ended 1-1 I'm just fairly sure chelsea wouldn't have won, a first goal always makes it easier to get the 2nd...
Reply 2543
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
I'm not saying it would have ended 1-1 I'm just fairly sure chelsea wouldn't have won, a first goal always makes it easier to get the 2nd...

Given how early that incident was, I say it could have ended with a win for the blues, anyway it's all in the past now, let's not dwell long behind, we aren;t Liverpool supporters. :pierre:
Original post by boumavilla
Do you fancy your chances for a top-4 spot now? :holmes:

I don't understand how Arsenal are so far behind, they're 11 points behind Chelsea now! :eek:

Original post by ipoop
Are you two okay? :mmm: I hope you enjoy the Europa League next season.... :borat:

:nothing:
:turtle:
^I like turtles!
^ Me too! There are so many animal smilies I didn't know existed :moon:
:bitch: :eel: :whale: :dog: :cat: :figs: :berry: :llama:

Any of those work?
^ Only the llama one
^there is a ranbow smilie :colone:

:rambo:
They,have a llama one?!? :eek:

:llama:
:jacko: