The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol where did everyone go?
Original post by Warlord

I dont think anyone has time for this currently confused thread.
Original post by Warlord

They got scared you'd slap them...
Original post by salmon-aiman
I dont think anyone has time for this currently confused thread.

Barring you, ofc.
Original post by Insomniac_1901

LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4205
Original post by Zeegie
Terrible.

What's wrong? :hugs:

Corrupt? Nah trust me he's harmless :cute:

:hugs:

Harmless? :erm: :giggle:

I know. He's a messed up individual. You know he's actually younger than me by enough to ACTUALLY be my younger brother? It's like my moral duty to sort him out...

Baby brothers play up sometimes... get confused. It's okay. It happens.

Shut the act babes :wink:

Original post by Maryb_101
Of you think that's brotherly...you got issues.

She does for some strange reason. :confused:

Only the males. I cant hit women :smile:
Reply 4207
Original post by YWArtist
HA
like you needed one.
you need it lowering majorly.

Original post by Maryb_101
I'm leaving tsr. Bye.

Calm the **** down you ****ing idiots. Seriously, stop it with the ****ing insults and in general moronic behaviour. Why the **** do you think Pakistani people get all this **** from? You guys are both ****ing full of **** right now so calm it down. It's meant to be a ****ing thread for a ****ing friendly chat. Now I'm no Warlord and you both need a ****ing slap so stop it.

Now just make it up and take it to PM cos you're getting on everyone's ****ing nerves and ruining the nice environment that was here before. I don't give a **** who secretly fancies who and who has a crush on who or who is hot or not, tone it down and at the very least, keep it civil.

Lots of love, Revent :wink:
Original post by Revent
Calm the **** down you ****ing idiots. Seriously, stop it with the ****ing insults and in general moronic behaviour. Why the **** do you think Pakistani people get all this **** from? You guys are both ****ing full of **** right now so calm it down. It's meant to be a ****ing thread for a ****ing friendly chat. Now I'm no Warlord and you both need a ****ing slap so stop it.

Now just make it up and take it to PM cos you're getting on everyone's ****ing nerves and ruining the nice environment that was here before. I don't give a **** who secretly fancies who and who has a crush on who or who is hot or not, tone it down and at the very least, keep it civil.

Woah! Calm down revent!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4209
Original post by Bee3011
Woah! Calm down revent!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did say lots of love from me :tongue:

So I think that makes up for the earlier rudeness :giggle:
Original post by Revent

Lol :biggrin:
If you say so...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revent

Well said :biggrin:
Although i dont really understand how you could fancy someone youve never met omG lolololololololololololol
Original post by Warlord
Barring you, ofc.

Well yes I dont really want to be doing this stupid astronomy revision right now and the comments on this thread are amusing albeit annoying at the same time.
Reply 4213
Well said :biggrin:
Although i dont really understand how you could fancy someone youve never met omG lolololololololololololol

No comment there sis :wink: You have no idea what Insomniac and I have been getting up to :sexface: Rated 18, so I think you're too young to know :sadnod:

Original post by Bee3011
Lol :biggrin:
If you say so...

Posted from TSR Mobile

How are you anyway? :smile:

Let's bring this thread back, shall we? :tongue:
Original post by Revent

Lool, not helping matters :biggrin:
Have you watched american psycho yet :tongue:
Original post by Revent

hahah made me lol
Original post by Revent
No comment there sis :wink: You have no idea what Insomniac and I have been getting up to :sexface: Rated 18, so I think you're too young to know :sadnod:

erm ok. I think I'm good anyway thanks:L
Reply 4217
Original post by Revent

You are a ****ing legend :biggrin:
Well yes I dont really want to be doing this stupid astronomy revision right now and the comments on this thread are amusing albeit annoying at the same time.

Astronomy? Gcse? Sounds interesting, havent heard of someone doing that before. This is the pakistani thread, ofc it will be amusing, people here have no clue what they are on about. Thats what makes them pakistani :smile:
Original post by Revent

How are you anyway? :smile:

Let's bring this thread back, shall we? :tongue:

I'm great thanks!
How are you?

We should! :five: It's so quiet on here now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest