The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Epicurean
I just googled "What football team is sponsored by Phillips" and got the answer :smug:

Excellent initiative :five:
Reply 2581
I just googled "What football team is sponsored by Phillips" and got the answer :smug:

They aren't sponsored by Philips, they are owned by Philips. The firm was formed by Philips, in Eidhoven. :smug: A great club PSV is. :moon: Ronaldo de Lima.... :daydreaming:
^Quoted me ~39 minutes ago. However, I was not online to see it at the time. Also supports Aston Villa and lives at number 39 Eld........:ninja:
Original post by ipoop
They aren't sponsored by Philips, they are owned by Philips. The firm was formed by Philips, in Eidhoven. :smug: A great club PSV is. :moon: Ronaldo de Lima.... :daydreaming:

They are funded by the government, did you know? :smug:

I love Dutch football :biggrin:, although not many people talk to me about it on TSR...

You said wine is the answer to everything so your answer to that question should have been wine :hand:

:grumble: Wine was the first word :colonhash:

Original post by boumavilla
^^^ It's Aston Villa :mmm:

^^ PSV (Dutch team) are the team in that photo, that's the team my favourite player plays for, he used to play for Aston Villa you see. :wink:

Oh, I still don't know where that is :mmm: Just googled and it's Birmingham :beard:
Original post by This Excellency
^Quoted me ~39 minutes ago. However, I was not online to see it at the time. Also supports Aston Villa and lives at number 39 Eld........:ninja:

How did you know? :ninja:
Original post by ranbow99
:grumble: Wine was the first word :colonhash:

Oh, I still don't know where that is :mmm: Just googled and it's Birmingham :beard:

So you did want to know where I live?! :sly:
So you did want to know where I live?! :sly:

No :hand: I just was interested to know where Aston Villa is :holmes:
Reply 2588
They are funded by the government, did you know? :smug:

I love Dutch football :biggrin:, although not many people talk to me about it on TSR...

I'm getting bored of football. :sigh: I doubt I would have paid much interest to this season if I hadn't renewed my season ticket at le bridge. :sigh: Not renewing it next season. I would love a ticket to Wembley in May though. Imagine Barca vs Madrid. :coma: Or Dortmund vs Madrid or a German affair at Wembley. :coma:

Besides De Jong's miss, what's new in the Eredivisie? :beard:
No :hand: I just was interested to know where Aston Villa is :holmes:

In Aston :yep:

But you shall never find exactly where I live :sly:

I'm moving away for uni anyway! :h:
Is moving away^
In Aston :yep:

But you shall never find exactly where I live :sly:

I'm moving away for uni anyway! :h:

I shall ask TH for his amazing stalking skills :mmm:

Ahh, have fun! :h:
Original post by ipoop
I'm getting bored of football. :sigh: I doubt I would have paid much interest to this season if I hadn't renewed my season ticket at le bridge. :sigh: Not renewing it next season. I would love a ticket to Wembley in May though. Imagine Barca vs Madrid. :coma: Or Dortmund vs Madrid or a German affair at Wembley. :coma:

Besides De Jong's miss, what's new in the Eredivisie? :beard:

De Jong's miss? :confused:

Plenty happens in the Eredivisie. :yes:
It merely doesn't have enough funding to become one of the tiptop leagues. Yet they're still on par with the Ukranian and Russian leagues, even though they're full of money :biggrin:

The league is highly entertaining, not just because defences aren't as strong :ninja:

I really enjoy the league and I believe it is undercoveraged. :yep:

If you wish to know more, feel free to ask :wink:
Reply 2593
^^Mentioned "It". :colonhash:

^^^Was lurking.. :hmmm:
I shall ask TH for his amazing stalking skills :mmm:

Ahh, have fun! :h:

I'm not sure where yet though :h:

What is the fascination with you guys and TH? :colondollar:
I must know why you "love" him so! :biggrin:
Reply 2595
De Jong's miss? :confused:

Plenty happens in the Eredivisie. :yes:
It merely doesn't have enough funding to become one of the tiptop leagues. Yet they're still on par with the Ukranian and Russian leagues, even though they're full of money :biggrin:

The league is highly entertaining, not just because defences aren't as strong :ninja:

I really enjoy the league and I believe it is undercoveraged. :yep:

If you wish to know more, feel free to ask :wink:

I'm primarily neutral but I support Ajax. :colondollar: Their game is more fluid, the passing crisp, considering how young the squad is and how well they play - unlike a certain team from Birmingham -

Siem De Jong's miss from last week. :rofl:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/video/2013/jan/14/remarkable-miss-ajax-siem-de-jong-video
Original post by ipoop
^^Mentioned "It". :colonhash:

^^^Was lurking.. :hmmm:

lurking?

:hmmm:

Has a grudge aganist TH

EDIT: I mean 'it'
Reply 2597
I'm not sure where yet though :h:

What is the fascination with you guys and TH? :colondollar:
I must know why you "love" him so! :biggrin:

I hope that the "we" you speak of is not meant to represent every poster of this thread. :pierre: I hate closet homosexuals. :pierre: (Come at me, I know you are lurking Dishonest :colonhash:)
Reply 2598
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
lurking?

:hmmm:

Has a grudge aganist TH

EDIT: I mean 'it

Did I stutter? :pierre: Your post seemed so well timed..... clearly you were lurking..... waiting for the right time to make a post......:ninja:

I believe he is the one with a grudge against me, I am happy to give him a reason to hold a grudge. I do not enjoy it when people dislike me for no reason. I take pride and joy in giving those people a reason to dislike me. :pierre:
(edited 11 years ago)
:lolwut: What are you talking about?

:innocent:

Latest