The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipoop
I'm primarily neutral but I support Ajax. :colondollar: Their game is more fluid, the passing crisp, considering how young the squad is and how well they play - unlike a certain team from Birmingham -

Siem De Jong's miss from last week. :rofl:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/video/2013/jan/14/remarkable-miss-ajax-siem-de-jong-video

I am neutral too. But because Bouma is at PSV, I'm lenient towards them. I basically support any Dutch team, especially in Europe :colone:

Although not Twente, I hate Twente...stupid McLaren :grumble:

Ajax, fair play. They do things the right way, if they got loads of money one day, they'd be back to their best again :moon:

Ikr, they play nothing like Birmingham, they play terribly :ninja:

I know about that miss! :h: I was wondering whether you meant that, I didn't know you knew :wink:

Who's your favourite for the title? :biggrin:

(I'm trying to grip you into the league)
Original post by ipoop
I hope that the "we" you speak of is not meant to represent every poster of this thread. :pierre: I hate closet homosexuals. :pierre: (Come at me, I know you are lurking Dishonest :colonhash:)

"We" was kinda aimed at everyone in this thread :colondollar:

You've got beef man, sort this out :pierre:
Original post by boumavilla
How did you
know? :ninja:

I may or may not be watching you through the scope on my sniper rifle :ninja:
ipoop... :lol: just... :toofunny:
Reply 2604
"We" was kinda aimed at everyone in this thread :colondollar:

You've got beef man, sort this out :pierre:

Well I am a poop, obviously I was not included in the "we". :colonhash:

I think you should ask him what his problem is with me? If none then I would be happy to troll him some more, as I said, I prefer it when people dislike me for a reason. :pierre:
Original post by ipoop
I hope that the "we" you speak of is not meant to represent every poster of this thread. :pierre: I hate closet homosexuals. :pierre: (Come at me, I know you are lurking Dishonest :colonhash:)

I thought you were both cool with each other? :confused:

I can't keep up with the TH-ipoop war :getmecoat:
LOL every one has fallen out with TH at some time. :rofl:
Original post by This Excellency
I may or may not be watching you through the scope on my sniper rifle :ninja:

I thought that red dot was a spot on my face :curious: The spot cream wasn't working! :angry:

Original post by ipoop
Well I am a poop, obviously I was not included in the "we". :colonhash:

I think you should ask him what his problem is with me? If none then I would be happy to troll him some more, as I said, I prefer it when people dislike me for a reason. :pierre:

Oh I see :mmm:
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
LOL every one has fell out with TH. :rofl:

*cough* fallen* *cough* :fuhrer:
^Edited before corrected. :smug:
Reply 2610
Original post by ranbow99
I thought you were both cool with each other? :confused:

I can't keep up with the TH-ipoop war :getmecoat:

I don't know, I've always been under the assumption that he hated me guts so "war" was always on? :dontknow: Perhaps the Great War has ended and we are now in interwar period, abiding by the laws of the Treaty of Versailles. :dontknow:
Reply 2611
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
^Edited before corrected. :smug:

But your mistake is still visible. :hand: :fuhrer:
Who is on who's side? :colone:
I thought that
red dot was a spot on my face :curious: The
spot cream wasn't working! :angry:

:biggrin:

Most don't :frown:

General Question. I'm just a spectator. Who is TH and why does everybody hate him?
I am neutral like Switzerland when it comes to this ish
Reply 2615

Wo is on whose side* :fuhrer:
The 7 seas of Rhye.
Original post by This Excellency
:biggrin:

Most don't :frown:

General Question. I'm just a spectator. Who is TH and why does everybody hate him?

T-Zone does a good job over a long time :yep:

I came part of the description family not too long before he left. So I'm not really sure :colondollar:

Original post by ipoop
Wo is on whose side* :fuhrer:

I'm so very tired, leave me! :nothing: You know me, I never make mistakes.

Besides, you said wo instead of who! :fuhrer:

I'm on neither side, i'm just a penguin sat on the iceberg between two sharks :penguin:
Reply 2619
I am neutral too. But because Bouma is at PSV, I'm lenient towards them. I basically support any Dutch team, especially in Europe :colone:

Although not Twente, I hate Twente...stupid McLaren :grumble:

Ajax, fair play. They do things the right way, if they got loads of money one day, they'd be back to their best again :moon:

Ikr, they play nothing like Birmingham, they play terribly :ninja:

I know about that miss! :h: I was wondering whether you meant that, I didn't know you knew :wink:

Who's your favourite for the title? :biggrin:

(I'm trying to grip you into the league)

Well with only 1 point separating the top 3, and Ajax has the better form at the moment, Iwould love them to win. I don't like Twente either. McLaren and his accent. :toofunny: I do agree, tbh I rate it in the top 5 of European league, 4-5th between France and Holland. England, Germany, Spain, and then those two and then Italy. :h:

Who's your favourite? :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending