The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipoop
Do not envy me, I am mortal as are you. :yep:

Well, it just seems so well timed you know. You have never posted in this thread and then the one time you post, it's because you are curious. :ninja:

Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Our little secret. :shh:

Nice to see you did not deny loving me. :smug:

I've seen this thread everywhere; I thought it was time I actually contributed :h:

I'm denying it now: there is no secret!
Reply 2661
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
I am 18 and/or over :unimpressed:

Oh I see, sacrifice me so you can have more drinks to yourself :huff:

You would do the same if you tried their drinks. They are nomerific. :sexface:
Reply 2662
Original post by Rosa Arabelle
I've seen this thread everywhere; I thought it was time I actually contributed :h:

I'm denying it now: there is no secret!

In that case, welcome to the thread. :h: Stay forever and have a cookie --------> :cookie:

What is love? Baby you love... you love me... always. :ahee:
Original post by ipoop
You would do the same if you tried their drinks. They are nomerific. :sexface:

:absinth: :mmm:
Reply 2664
:absinth: :mmm:

:hmmm:
Original post by ipoop
:hmmm:

you don't like my visual demonstration? :ahee:
^+^^ are talking about alcohol :colonhash:
^has a problem with people talking about alcohol :curious:
^because right now I have an urge to drink :colonhash:

I hate multiple choice questions >_< They are not easy at all :grumble:
^ :console: You could always have a non alcoholic beer? :mmm:
^I don't drinks Beck's alcohol free :yucky: :hand:
Original post by The Epicurean
^because right now I have an urge to drink :colonhash:

I hate multiple choice questions >_< They are not easy at all :grumble:

Well it depends really, if it was a really difficult test about something I knew nothing about then I'd back myself to get at least 25% (depending on how many answers there are :mmm:) however, if you're trying to get a really high mark it's not a lot easier cause they sometimes put answers in just to trick you :angry:
I had multiple choice questions in my A level economics exam the other day :h:
^I don't drinks Beck's alcohol free :yucky: :hand:

I have an alcohol free beer in my fridge cause one of my friends brought it round but didn't drink it, I've personally never tried one though :hmmm:
^I tried it once, and hated it :yucky:

Well it depends really, if it was a really difficult test about something I knew nothing about then I'd back myself to get at least 25% (depending on how many answers there are :mmm:) however, if you're trying to get a really high mark it's not a lot easier cause they sometimes put answers in just to trick you :angry:
I had multiple choice questions in my A level economics exam the other day :h:

This is a test of personality so although there are no right answers, they would prefer certains answers as they exhibit the personality and attitude sought after. Do I tell the truth, or do I try and answer what they want to hear, and if the latter, what do the want to hear :colonhash:

But yeah, those tpe of multiple choice exams you are talking about guarantee you a minimum mark and so are good for exams you know little for, but always have a trick question which prevent you from getting high marks that you might otherwise have got >_<
^I tried it once, and hated it :yucky:

This is a test of personality so although there are no right answers, they would prefer certains answers as they exhibit the personality and attitude sought after. Do I tell the truth, or do I try and answer what they want to hear, and if the latter, what do the want to hear :colonhash:

But yeah, those tpe of multiple choice exams you are talking about guarantee you a minimum mark and so are good for exams you know little for, but always have a trick question which prevent you from getting high marks that you might otherwise have got >_<

Is this for a job? I had one of those for M&S and I got an interview out of it, only to be offered a full time job the following day and so have to turn them down :lol:

I was mostly truthful but also put what they'd want to hear on some parts :yep:
^ Is an alcoholic :mmm:
^:eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
Is this for a job? I had one of those for M&S and I got an interview out of it, only to be offered a full time job the following day and so have to turn them down :lol:

I was mostly truthful but also put what they'd want to hear on some parts :yep:

yeah :yep: I'm trying to balance out between being honest and also being a perfect candidate.

But if I was too truthful, I would never get offered a job :emo: I am not a perfect candidate :no:
^ Likes Ryan Gosling :ahee:

^:eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

That proves it :mmm:
^obviously :sexface: What girl doesn't? :holmes:

Latest