The Student Room Group

Edexcel Foundation Maths Mark Scheme

Does anyone have access to the June 2012 Edexcel Maths Foundation papers mark schemes for 1MAO/1F & 1MAO/2F. They're on the Edexcel website but under secure download so can't get at them :/ My daughter is resitting her maths in November (10 marks off a C). I've managed to print off this years papers for her to revise but I need the mark scheme.

I'd be very grateful if anyone can help
Original post by Nataseu
Does anyone have access to the June 2012 Edexcel Maths Foundation papers mark schemes for 1MAO/1F & 1MAO/2F. They're on the Edexcel website but under secure download so can't get at them :/ My daughter is resitting her maths in November (10 marks off a C). I've managed to print off this years papers for her to revise but I need the mark scheme.

I'd be very grateful if anyone can help

Her teacher will be able to download it for her.
Reply 2
Original post by Mr M
Her teacher will be able to download it for her.

Hello Mr. M,

I am a Tutor, and I have given my student the 1MAO/1F and going to be giving 1MAO/2F Paper, I need the Mark scheme so I can mark it, Where may I get it from?
Original post by redtoffe
Hello Mr. M,

I am a Tutor, and I have given my student the 1MAO/1F and going to be giving 1MAO/2F Paper, I need the Mark scheme so I can mark it, Where may I get it from?

Send me a private message with with your email address. Remind me what you need.

Quick Reply

Latest