The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by David Tennant
Just 2 units?
How does that compare to unit 4?

Oh and gratz on becoming a Demigod :troll::yay:

unit 4 has a lot of small topics but this one is just 2 BIG units! I think this is the actual chem with all synoptic and stuff lol

btw i made unit 5 thread as well
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by AS01
unit 4 has a lot of small topics but this one is just 2 BIG units! I think this is the actual chem with all synoptic and stuff lol

btw i made unit 5 thread as well

Well, you were first (by a day) and we can't have two threads up at the same time (it will be mayhem). Should we combine threads somehow?
Reply 22
Well, you were first (by a day) and we can't have two threads up at the same time (it will be mayhem). Should we combine threads somehow?

umm how can we combine threads?
Reply 23
Original post by AS01
umm how can we combine threads?

Thread one + Thread two <---> Thread three + H20 + POCl3 + Benzene ring

And delta S will be negative because there will be less disorder...Oh gosh too much chemistry revision.

I'm sure there's a way...
Reply 24
Thread one + Thread two <---> Thread three + H20 + POCl3 + Benzene ring

And delta S will be negative because there will be less disorder...Oh gosh too much chemistry revision.

I'm sure there's a way...

LOLL!!!! I think u got the products wrong water is not produced :tongue:
I think moderators might know
Reply 25
Not sure what to do about this, I will delete my thread (if there's a way)...

I think I might contact the moderators...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
Not sure what to do about this, I will delete my thread (if there's a way)...

I think I might contact the moderators...

ya do that. If they say we have to delete one I will delete mine ur looks better with a bit more resources :biggrin:
Reply 27
Original post by AS01
ya do that. If they say we have to delete one I will delete mine ur looks better with a bit more resources :biggrin:

Lol, how do I contact the moderators?
Reply 28
Lol, how do I contact the moderators?

Ah I found it...
actually lol, not sure
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 29
Ah I found it...
actually lol, not sure

here u go :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=565
Reply 30

You sure you want your's deleting?
Reply 31
You sure you want your's deleting?

what did they say? can they combine? If they can't then ya I will delete it.
Do you get more reps if u make thread? If yes then i won't :tongue:
just kidding I will delete it if they say they can't combine as there is less resources than what you have here also we haven't started talking about the course and stuff so its fine. :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by AS01
what did they say? can they combine? If they can't then ya I will delete it.
Do you get more reps if u make thread? If yes then i won't :tongue:
just kidding I will delete it if they say they can't combine as there is less resources than what you have here also we haven't started talking about the course and stuff so its fine. :smile:

Don't think you can combine, but I will ask. You tell me as you've been on Tsr for longer lol, but I don't think there is any weighting on reps with regards to you being the thread owner. But it would look good if you were the thread started of a thread with 47,019 or so views which you kinda deserve because of your dedication to TSR (if you know what I mean).
I really don't mind either way is what i'm saying :biggrin:.
Reply 33
Don't think you can combine, but I will ask. You tell me as you've been on Tsr for longer lol, but I don't think there is any weighting on reps with regards to you being the thread owner. But it would look good if you were the thread started of a thread with 47,019 or so views which you kinda deserve because of your dedication to TSR (if you know what I mean).
I really don't mind either way is what i'm saying :biggrin:.

I think we shouldn't bother them with this small problem. I will delete mine. This thread is made to help people who come here to revise,seek help or get useful resources since mine has less resources I think everyone will prefer this and might help them more. Also I like the layout :biggrin:
I will ask the moderator to delete mine :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by AS01
I think we shouldn't bother them with this small problem. I will delete mine. This thread is made to help people who come here to revise,seek help or get useful resources since mine has less resources I think everyone will prefer this and might help them more. Also I like the layout :biggrin:
I will ask the moderator to delete mine :smile:

Reply 35

Nope I have C3 in friday. what about u?
Reply 36
Original post by AS01
Nope I have C3 in friday. what about u?

core 3 Aqa? I have mechanics Aqa this wednesday. Was supposed to have biology Isa practical this morning but it was cancelled (snow). And have chemistry practical assesment on friday.
Reply 37
core 3 Aqa? I have mechanics Aqa this wednesday. Was supposed to have biology Isa practical this morning but it was cancelled (snow). And have chemistry practical assesment on friday.

no Edexcel. We have done only one practical for chemistry and none for bio. I think we are doing next week for bio but for chem I think we are doing in mid february.
Is it M2 that you are doing on wed?
Reply 38
Original post by AS01
no Edexcel. We have done only one practical for chemistry and none for bio. I think we are doing next week for bio but for chem I think we are doing in mid february.
Is it M2 that you are doing on wed?

It's 1B Mechanics so I think it's M1 (not doing further maths). What exam board are you on for biology?
Reply 39
It's 1B Mechanics so I think it's M1 (not doing further maths). What exam board are you on for biology?

so what did u do in AS? S1? we do M1 in AS and M2 in A2. I am OCR for bio and u?
How is aqa maths?

Latest

Trending

Trending