The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^ Posted way too many posts while I was typing up my little essay over here x_x

^^^ Lemme give you some advice since you're a new, pure soul. People dominating this thread..and a lot of otger threads on the chat forum will actually eventually ruin your head with the weirdest of topics and crazy randomness...so try to not hang around with people like L'evil Fish, TH (who's apparently gone now) and hasan4life....I can't remember the rest of the 'new generation' people right now, but will let you know asa I remember anyone else :h:

Original post by IDukem
I hardly know anyone so ermm this shall be fun :biggrin:

^ (soligem) She got the username because she likes gems...or people may have called her a gem. I'm guessing her favourite past time is solitare and that's how she got her name by merging the two together. Damn i'm so good at this! :biggrin: :colondollar:

I must say that was pretty good actually! I was almost convinced that that's where it actually came from myself :tongue: and it does make more sense than what has actually happened lol :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
^ what's wrong with me?:emo:
Reply 2702
Original post by Converse girl
yeah i though you might get lost

dont worry i started talking about random stuff untill i got noticed i was a loner for a long time not to scare because like i said i am the only sane one here :biggrin:

you are getting the hang of things wait you're a killer wanna share some tips :colone:

Well now i'm...found. :wink:

There's a thin line between sanity and insanity, it sucks that sometimes I can't see the line though. :tongue:

One tip is to use this thing which is called a seductive death stare. I know terrifying right? One eye winks whilst the other glares...so damn effective. But shhhh know one should ever know. :ninja:
^Havn't seen this person before. :wavey:
^ Is someone I'm seeing for the first time too.

Original post by L'Evil Fish
^ what's wrong with me?:emo:

Awww....That was pretty mean wasn't it :frown: I'm sorry, there's absolutely (probabaly) nothing wrong with you...but you're just part of the 'New generation' and I don't like the new generation *_*
Original post by IDukem
Well now i'm...found. :wink:

There's a thin line between sanity and insanity, it sucks that sometimes I can't see the line though. :tongue:

One tip is to use this thing which is called a seductive death stare. I know terrifying right? One eye winks whilst the other glares...so damn effective. But shhhh know one should ever know. :ninja:

that is because there is no line :u: people are both sane and insane:yep:

if i try to do that i would probably look like some peado that is trying to lap dance with the persons pet :erm:

but thanks for the tip i will be practicing :yep:

*runs and starts winking in front of the mirror*
Original post by soligem
^ Is someone I'm seeing for the first time too.

Awww....That was pretty mean wasn't it :frown: I'm sorry, there's absolutely (probabaly) nothing wrong with you...but you're just part of the 'New generation' and I don't like the new generation *_*

Hey :hand: I got like in the top posters in the last thread, so I think I'm well established now :ninja:

I'm the Evil Fish by the way :mmm:
Original post by ipoop
^ Lives. :iiam:

What music? :holmes:

I have a gig tonight. :awesome:

A gig?! :gah:

Being as I'm replying 6 hours later, how did it go? :h:

I listen to rock/metal, specifically symphonic metal (fav genre) and bands such as Within Temptation and Delain (fav bands :awesome:)

Original post by ipoop
:h: Well done. :five:

I'm playing teh piano. :sogood: At a cocktail bar. :ahee: Free drinks. :cheers:

I now realise you are of the many stalkers of this thread. :colone: I know why you stalk this thread, you love so much. :smug:

I play the pianooooooo! :ahee:

Cocktail bar...you reminded me of this:

Spoiler

Original post by Rosa Arabelle

Hello newbie! :ahee:

You're a clever newbie, you didn't start asking about the rules of the thread. Nobody questions whether one actually describes in a describing thread :colonhash:
[video="youtube;QThxmRhelo4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QThxmRhelo4[/video]

i love this part :hmmm:
Reply 2709
Original post by soligem

^^^ Lemme give you some advice since you're a new, pure soul. People dominating this thread..and a lot of otger threads on the chat forum will actually eventually ruin your head with the weirdest of topics and crazy randomness...so try to not hang around with people like L'evil Fish, TH (who's apparently gone now) and hasan4life....I can't remember the rest of the 'new generation' people right now, but will let you know asa I remember anyone else :h:

I must say that was pretty good actually! I was almost convinced that that's where it actually came from myself :tongue: and it does make more sense than what has actually happened lol :biggrin:

Spoiler

Trust me, randomness is awesome but so is sanity. I'm trying to find a word that defines someone who has insanity and sanity but can only find insananity...which is a decent word in itself. Plus I try and get along with everyone and hardly ever/if ever judge so I'll happily talk to anyone.

I'll keep the post-it note on my head for a while though. :tongue:

It made sense? I didn't understand what I was typing when I was typing it :colondollar:

OMG that's how you do spoilers...i've been trying to figure out how to do it for a while haha.
Original post by boumavilla
A gig?! :gah:

Being as I'm replying 6 hours later, how did it go? :h:

I listen to rock/metal, specifically symphonic metal (fav genre) and bands such as Within Temptation and Delain (fav bands :awesome:)

I play the pianooooooo! :ahee:

Cocktail bar...you reminded me of this:

Spoiler

Hello newbie! :ahee:

You're a clever newbie, you didn't start asking about the rules of the thread. Nobody questions whether one actually describes in a describing thread :colonhash:

Ooops :redface:
Apolgies; what are the rules if the thread? :biggrin:
you know what i dont know how to use spoilers

i see no one appreciates hulk beating loki up its okay don't mind the crazy goat lover she is a nobody
(edited 11 years ago)
^^^^^^ See, that's the thing about you you new generation *disappointed head shake*

^^^^^
^^^^
^^^
^^ Made me edit :colonhash:

^ Is now posting random stuff. Is this the random thread now?? I thought OUR thread was meant to be for all the randomness and spamming!
(edited 11 years ago)
What is going on here? Posts are really long. Ha

^I love your avvy. :h:
Reply 2714
Original post by Converse girl
that is because there is no line :u: people are both sane and insane:yep:

if i try to do that i would probably look like some peado that is trying to lap dance with the persons pet :erm:

but thanks for the tip i will be practicing :yep:

*runs and starts winking in front of the mirror*

Best place to be right in the middle and jump between the two like a kid jumping between two county signs. :biggrin:

Probably would if you doing it towards the poor childs budgie. Please try not to seduce the budgie. :tongue:

Watch as your ego gets bigger as result of winking to yourself.

One random tangent here but, when someone says 'kill them with kindness' how is that kind if you're killing them? I know it's a metaphorical term...but still.
Original post by soligem
male buffy?

:groovy:
hey buffs

Original post by soligem
^^^^^^ See, that's the thing about you you new generation *disappointed head shake*

^^^^^
^^^^
^^^
^^ Made me edit :colonhash:

^ Is now posting random stuff. Is this the random thread now?? I thought OUR thread was meant to be for all the randomness and spamming!

iam not being random right now no one has has appreciated hulk beating up loki :sad: the random thread will alway stay random :daydreaming:

Original post by IDukem
Best place to be right in the middle and jump between the two like a kid jumping between two county signs. :biggrin:

Probably would if you doing it towards the poor childs budgie. Please try not to seduce the budgie. :tongue:

Watch as your ego gets bigger as result of winking to yourself.

One random tangent here but, when someone says 'kill them with kindness' how is that kind if you're killing them? I know it's a metaphorical term...but still.

but but the budgie is so hoooooooooooooooooooot

you have already tried winking to your self before havent you :eyeball:

i dont know maybe you kill them with something they like :dontknow: with me it might be sweets :biggrin:
Original post by Rosa Arabelle
Ooops :redface:
Apolgies; what are the rules if the thread? :biggrin:

Nonono! :no: Don't be sorry!

You're a clever one :yep:

As are the other new people incidentally :gah:
^^^^ Is now using Salma's advice and not bothering to describe anyone.
^^ I do like that part too salmy :smile:
^ You're the buffy dude?....that sounds odd!...but u get the point anyway....

Original post by Simran Mars Foster
What is going on here? Posts are really long. Ha

^I love your avvy. :h:

Well it's people misusing this thread now....
Who created this new thread anyway? Why have the changed it to poster instead of user in the title?? Now it feels like a differnt world... :s-smilie:

Why thank you :h: Glad you don't think I 'abuse' sheep O_o
(edited 11 years ago)
great some one appreciates it :woo: soli you rock :five:

why would you abuse sheep

anyhow i am off guys

i really need to get a new phone charger

anyhow i am about to seduce a budgie and grow my ego and fill my pregnant stomach dinosaur needs to be fed

yep i have lost it

bye guys :bye:

kill the booogie man

mona the vampire buffs you kill her and i will kill you

Latest