The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am badly in need of spanish ab initio 2012 paper. It could be either May or November papers. Please help me on this one as I am preparing for my mock exams. I got quite a number of 2012 papers which include: Chemistry HL/SL, Maths HL/SL, BIOLOGY HL/SL, ECONOMICS HL/SL AND PSYCHOLOGY HL/SL. I will appreciate a lot if anyone could help me. my mail address is [email address removed - please use PMs instead]

Thanks a lot in advance!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5701
Original post by vespino
In possession of:

Biology, Chemistry, Math and Physics Third Edition Questionbanks

Assorted Biology SL Full HL (From 1998 to May 2011)
Assorted Chemistry SL Full HL (From 2000 to May 2011)
Assorted Physics SL Full HL (From 2002 to May 2011)
Full History, November and May papers
Assorted Economic SL/HL
Full Math HL to 2010
Assorted ITGS, Other History varieties, Mandarin, German, other maths, philosophy, psychology, Enviromental systens, geography, spanish/french/german/mandarin/croatian ab initio-A1,

Rare HL Computer Science papers

AND

MAY 2012 PAPERS
MATH SL
CHEM HL
BIO HL
PHYS HL
FRENCH AB
FRENCH B SL
ENGLISH A1 HL

TRADING ANY FOR

CHEM/BIO/HISTORY NOV 2011
HISTORY HL MAY 2012
ECON SL/HL MAY 2012
MATH HL MAY 2012

I can give you the Bio and History November 2011 Papers with their mark-schemes. Would you be able to give me any History and French Past Papers that you have? If you could also give me the Biology question-bank but if not don't worry and should be able to get it from my teacher. Thanks!
I am badly in need of spanish ab initio 2012 paper. It could be either May or November papers. Please help me on this one as I am preparing for my mock exams. I got quite a number of 2012 papers which include: Chemistry HL/SL, Maths HL/SL, BIOLOGY HL/SL, ECONOMICS HL/SL AND PSYCHOLOGY HL/SL. I will appreciate a lot if anyone could help me.

Thank you in advance! :smile:
Does anyone have:
Biology High Level
History Standard Level
Maths Studies.. MAY 2012?
Reply 5704
Does anyone have the November 2010 Biology SL Paper 3 mark scheme? Please......
Reply 5705
Original post by chinyot
Hi,

I have may 2012 papers, I need may 2012 markschemes (math, chem, bio, eco). PM me if you want to swap.

Thanks

Dont have the MS but is there any other way I can get it. Really need it [email protected]
i would really appreciate if anyone could help me with spanish ab initio may 2012. i have some papers i would be willing to trade with.
thank you very much in advance.
Original post by MittRomney
Does anyone have any of the texts, questions, or markschemes for IB Spanish B SL for May 2012? I have a solid amount of other tests if anyone would like to trade.

Thanks,
-Mitt

Hi Mitt, i am badly in need of spanish ab initio may 2012. would you kindly help me with that. i have loads of mark schemes for the 2012 exams and you have to mention the subject and i can offer you.
thanks a lot!
Reply 5708
Does anyone have Paper & MS for Nov 2012 (Math, Phy, Chem, Bio)?
I have QB (1st, 2nd, 3rd), All May 2012 Paper & MS, and a lot of paper & MS for exchange.

Thanks in advanced.
Reply 5709
if anybody has business second edition QB, please pm me. i have past papers + QB for chemistry and physics. along with QB math and bio for exchange
Reply 5710
Hi all IB-ers,

1) I have Physics (3rd edition), Mathematics HL + SL (2nd + 3rd edition), Biology (3rd + 2nd edition), Chemistry (3rd + 2nd edition), Economics (2nd edition) Question Bank.

2) I have all May 2012 papers with markscheme

3) I have Nov 2012 Maths HL paper 1 and 2.

I want November 2012 papers with markschemes, any other questionbanks that I don't have, especially Design technology + Environmental systems and societies + Philosophy + Business and Management Questionbanks.

If so, we can negotiate for an exchange.

Anyone who interests in what I have but does not have what I want, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks a lot!
(edited 11 years ago)
Hi, i have the may 2011 biology paper but not anything else? but i was wondering if i can get the biology Question bank please? Thanks!

Original post by Mark Lai
Hi all IB-ers,

1) I have Physics (3rd edition), Mathematics HL + SL (2nd + 3rd edition), Biology (3rd + 2nd edition), Chemistry (3rd + 2nd edition), Economics (2nd edition) Question Bank.

2) I have Mathsmatics HL (without paper 3) May + Nov 2011 + Biology HL May + Nov 2011 + Chemistry HL May + Nov 2011 papers, Economics HL Nov + May 2011 paper. All with markscheme except for Maths HL May 2011 (but you can find the answers in the questionbank separately.)

3) I have all Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics (SL and HL) May 2012 papers.

I want to ask who has chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics HL and SL May 2012 mark schemes, and Economics HL May 2012 papers with markschemes, as well as Biology, Physics, Maths, Economics for both HL and SL Nov 2012 papers with markscheme.

Anyone who interests in what I have but does not have what I want, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks a lot!
Reply 5712
Hi I would really appreciate if you could send me the Biology question banks (2nd and third edition) :smile: I can send you the May 2012 papers and markschemes!
Thanks so much!

Hi all IB-ers,

2) I have Mathsmatics HL (without paper 3) May + Nov 2011 + Biology HL May + Nov 2011 + Chemistry HL May + Nov 2011 papers, Economics HL Nov + May 2011 paper. All with markscheme except for Maths HL May 2011 (but you can find the answers in the questionbank separately.)

3) I have all Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics (SL and HL) May 2012 papers.

I want to ask who has chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics HL and SL May 2012 mark schemes, and Economics HL May 2012 papers with markschemes, as well as Biology, Physics, Maths, Economics for both HL and SL Nov 2012 papers with markscheme.

Thanks a lot!
Reply 5713
Original post by mwamichitumbi
I can give you all the papers you need provided you help me with the spanish ab initio 2012

Hi I can give you ECON SL/HL MAY 2012 to trade for the Biology, Chemistry, Math and Physics Third Edition Questionbanks :smile:

I only want Biology, Chemistry and Maths!

Thank you
Reply 5714
Are there any question banks for macs/ how do mac users use the question banks?
Reply 5715
Hi all IB-ers,

2) I have all May 2012 papers with markscheme

I want November 2012 papers with markschemes, any other questionbanks that I don't have, especially Design technology + Environmental systems and societies + Philosophy + Business and Management Questionbanks.

Thanks a lot!

Hello i am Ahmed and i am sorry but i have nothing for exchange but i would like the IB questionbanks of cHemistry SL and Math SL and if u can send it on this email please, i will be grateful:

[Email removed - please use PMs instead or just this thread]
(edited 11 years ago)
if anyone has the last like ten years of papers for :
Maths Studies SL
Chemistry HL+SL
Economics HL+SL
Spanish SL+HL

id be much appreciated :smile: send private mail to get ma email :smile: aslo question banks for languages and economics wuld be gd too :smile:
Reply 5717
Original post by GemmaNB
Are there any question banks for macs/ how do mac users use the question banks?

I'm afraid there is no question bank for macs, or any iOS machines. Sorry!

You can try buying bootcamp or, perhaps try parallel desktop to get a windows operating system if you do not wish to purchase another machine for question banks.

- Annodite
Reply 5718
Does anyone know the grade boundaries for the TOK essay? And what the overall boundaries for TOK on the wiki page include?
i have the question bank for chemistry 3rd, math sl, second , math hl 3rd, bio 3rd, physics third
i am intrested in cemistry 2nd, math hl 2nd, physics 2nd, economics 2nd +3rd
pm me
if you have anything else feel free to ask
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending