The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RainbowWithAnI
helicopter rescue :mmm:
I only live 10 mins walk from the school so I can go in pretty much whatever the weather :lol:

EDIT: I'm 3 away from my third gem :grumble:

:lol: I couldn't walk to my school, busses have stopped running in my area... So meh.

I'd rep but it's prsom and I would have to go onto thr browser to do so :tongue:
Reply 2761
helicopter rescue :mmm:
I only live 10 mins walk from the school so I can go in pretty much whatever the weather :lol:

EDIT: I'm 3 away from my third gem :grumble:

I don't even know how many i'm away from my second. :colondollar:
Original post by IDukem
I don't even know how many i'm away from my second. :colondollar:

it's 50 for 2 gems
Reply 2763
it's 50 for 2 gems

Knowing my luck it'll probably be something like 10.

Edit: It's actually 49.
Original post by IDukem
Knowing my luck it'll probably be something like 10.

Edit: It's actually 49.

:rofl:
here ya are :h:

I'm like 35 away from 5 gems :colone:
Reply 2766

Thank you :h:

Wait what is this wizardry!? I'm still on one gem...TSR hates me! Did I get it wrong? It said on 'My TSR' that I had 49 rep points and now i'm still on 49. :frown:
Rep doesn't bother me but still.

I'll give rep back (if I can that is) and then sit in the corner and cry Justin Timberlake a river.
Original post by IDukem
Thank you :h:

Wait what is this wizardry!? I'm still on one gem...TSR hates me! Did I get it wrong? It said on 'My TSR' that I had 49 rep points and now i'm still on 49. :frown:
Rep doesn't bother me but still.

I'll give rep back (if I can that is) and then sit in the corner and cry Justin Timberlake a river.

it takes a little while to go through sometimes :smile:
Reply 2768
it takes a little while to go through sometimes :smile:

Oh...i'm a patient guy so it's all good. :tongue:

The river dried up and I gave you rep. Happy days! :biggrin:
Original post by The Epicurean

I really didn't like that movie... I paid little attention to how he looked because the whole story line annoyed me so much >_<

Why did it annoy you? :beard: I haven't seen it for a few years :moon: But it has Rachel McAdams in it :love:

shifting the blame is no way to curb your habits Ranbow :no: :teehee:

Why not?

:hand: I haven't consumed more than 2 drinks since New Years Eve :smug:
Original post by ranbow99

:hand: I haven't consumed more than 2 drinks since New Years Eve :smug:

Not more than 2 of these glasses maybe :mmm:

wine-glass-giant63523.jpg
Not more than 2 of these glasses maybe :mmm:

wine-glass-giant63523.jpg

Not that big glasses :no:

But it was wine :mmm:
Not that big glasses :no:

But it was wine :mmm:

Prefer red or white?
Why did it annoy you? :beard: I haven't seen it for a few years :moon: But it has Rachel McAdams in it :love:

Because of its depiction of dementia. A guy from my uni and his girlfriend watched it and thought it was so 'romantic' and promised that if they got dementia they would do the same. I personally think that the movie promotes this selfish view and underplays how serious dementia is and the distress it puts on loved ones. I wouldn't want to put loved ones through the stress and would rather they got on with their lives.
But that is my opinion :dontknow:
^ I see, tbh I can't actually remember most of the film (or what happens at the end anyway) I just remember bits of it. Oh doesn't the woman remember who he is at the end?

Prefer red or white?

Prefer white and rose to red, but red is still alright :yep:

You?
(edited 11 years ago)

:sogood:
Prefer white and rose to red, but red is still alright :yep:

You?

I'm the same, plus white is supposed to be served colder than red and I prefer cold drinks :yep:
^ I see, tbh I can't actually remember most of the film (or what happens at the end anyway) I just remember bits of it. Oh doesn't the woman remember who he is at the end?

It was very unrealistic. At advanced stage of dementia, she would have lost most of her ability to communicate whereas the woman in the film seems to speak perfectly, she would be very frail, most likely wearing diapers, I'm pretty sure they show her walking in the movie whereas in reality she would most likely not be walking freely like that and would most likely have lost a lot of weight and wouldn't look as healthy as the woman in the movie.

She remembers at the end :yep:
Original post by ipoop
By becoming an account and then a financial adviser earning top dosh. :pierre: You do plan on working as well right? :hmmm: I don't want no stay at home trohpy wife, I want an intelectual proffesional trohpy wife. :yep:
If we're having 500 childerens I'm not working :plz2: Other wise of course :flutter:

Original post by ipoop
Yes. :sexface: I can be French if you want... :hubba: I must warn you I have a wife... :erm:

La gueule de qui? J'ais pas une gueule moi. :pierre: J'ais une bouche, un nez pas de gueule. :colonhash:

Ypou indeed should respect your elders. Haven't we been through this before? :shakecane:
xxxxxxx
^ Afternoon :hat2:

Latest