The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Anyone going to the applicant day?

Hey :smile: I'd like to know if anyone else is going to the applicant day in March. If so, I'd like to chat! I don't really know anyone else going up there and it would be nice to see some friendly faces.
Reply 1
Did you get an email? I've not got one about an applicant day but i've got an offer...
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by xlayla93x
Did you get an email? I've not got one about an applicant day but i've got an offer...

I had to email them and ask =]
Reply 3
Original post by kittybean

I have got an offer but no email about an applicant day. All it says if you have an offer or waiting for one then come down to one of the faculty days and have a look for your self.

Is that the same thing?:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by BoboG
I have got an offer but no email about an applicant day. All it says if you have an offer or waiting for one then come down to one of the faculty days and have a look for your self.

Is that the same thing?:smile:

No, definitely ask them for applicant day dates for your course. It is an opportunity to meet the people on your course and the people who will be teaching you :smile:
Reply 5
No, definitely ask them for applicant day dates for your course. It is an opportunity to meet the people on your course and the people who will be teaching you :smile:

Ok will do thanks for the heads up
Reply 6

I emailed them :smile: What course are you doing?
Reply 7

DMU are really bad at getting back to you via email as i had a few queries and sent them emails but no response back:frown:
Reply 8
Oh no :frown: I had to wait a few days but got one back eventually
Reply 9
Creative Writing and Journalism ^^
Hello :smile: I'm not going to the applicant day (it's passed by now hasn't it!?) but I am doing Creative Writing and Journalism :smile: xxx
Reply 11
Original post by Jessicarrrrx
Hello :smile: I'm not going to the applicant day (it's passed by now hasn't it!?) but I am doing Creative Writing and Journalism :smile: xxx

Yes :tongue: It was just an add on to the open day really

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending