The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LShirley95

Cheers for that...

If you didn't notice, the sarcasm was dripping from that previous post. As it is from this one. :lol:

EDIT: GAH! Curse you. :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Oromis263
Cheers for that...

If you didn't notice, the sarcasm was dripping from that previous post. As it is from this one. :lol:

It's a link which sends anyone to their own profile. :wink:
Original post by Lord of the Flies

:facepalm:
Original post by Lord of the Flies

:lol:
I received an offer from Caius for Maths on the 4th, but still have had no update of this on UCAS Track. My friend's offer for Maths at St Catharine's came through last week, and I'm just wondering whether it should take quite this long. Thanks
Original post by bsetno
I received an offer from Caius for Maths on the 4th, but still have had no update of this on UCAS Track. My friend's offer for Maths at St Catharine's came through last week, and I'm just wondering whether it should take quite this long. Thanks

Mine (King's Maths) came through this afternoon so I wouldn't worry.
hey,
anybody here who got an offer for pbs at trinity hall? i doubt it tbh as it is such a small college, but if yes, please come forward ! :smile:
As above, my offer only just now got updated on to track (from Magdalene). :smile:

Ahhhh! It seems so much more real now! :biggrin: There was a very small paranoid part of me that thought that Cambridge was just joking around with me when they told me I had an offer and that when they eventually updated track, it would be their inevitable rejection. XD But now it's official, they can't go back on their promise. I have you now Cambridge. :colone:
Reply 1448
Caius finally just updated my track :party: I don't know who to choose as my insurance though :s-smilie:
Original post by Etoile
Caius finally just updated my track :party: I don't know who to choose as my insurance though :s-smilie:

UCL
Reply 1450
I'm firming Cambridge and insuring UCL, but I'm too scared to do it as it means that if I don't get a 1 (and 2) in STEP or an A* in further maths I'm screwed...
:redface:
Reply 1451
Original post by chignesh10
UCL

AAA seems a bit high for an insurance though? Idk :s-smilie:

Original post by _Georgie
I'm firming Cambridge and insuring UCL, but I'm too scared to do it as it means that if I don't get a 1 (and 2) in STEP or an A* in further maths I'm screwed...
:redface:

You're pretty likely to get that A* though :tongue:
Original post by Etoile
AAA seems a bit high for an insurance though? Idk :s-smilie:

My insurance is AAA :smile:
Reply 1453
Original post by bananarama2
My insurance is AAA :smile:

What was your lowest offer?
Original post by chocoholic_x
As above, my offer only just now got updated on to track (from Magdalene). :smile:

Ahhhh! It seems so much more real now! :biggrin: There was a very small paranoid part of me that thought that Cambridge was just joking around with me when they told me I had an offer and that when they eventually updated track, it would be their inevitable rejection. XD But now it's official, they can't go back on their promise. I have you now Cambridge. :colone:

Lol, my ucas updated the day after I got my offer. xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Etoile
What was your lowest offer?

AA
Reply 1456
AA

I've got a bit more leeway than you then :tongue:
Original post by Etoile
I've got a bit more leeway than you then :tongue:

Haha :tongue: Probably. Part of me things my Cambridge offer isn't too bad :tongue:
Reply 1458
Haha :tongue: Probably. Part of me things my Cambridge offer isn't too bad :tongue:

I'm scared of missing my offer and getting A*A*B instead :frown:
Mean of them to ask for four grades in your offer though!
Original post by Etoile
I'm scared of missing my offer and getting A*A*B instead :frown:
Mean of them to ask for four grades in your offer though!

I know what you mean! I have confidence in you though.

Well, I need an E in F.maths to get the required B, so I don't feel too hard done by. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending