The Student Room Group

Aqa biology unit 2 gcse 22nd jan

Scroll to see replies

Because there were no carriers of the allele that didn't suffer from it :smile:
Original post by lmnopqrstuvwxyz
ahhh i put 1:1 and then next to it i put 50% do you think i'll still get the mark for it

Yeah that's still right :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Efemena15
For the temperature I said a water bath as it keeps the temp constant

Is using ice and hot water to maintain temperature right? We did this in class :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I kinda found it hard, as I did'nt know the structure of the plant which was 5 marks I think. Also, I thought the 6 mark question will be regarding polydactly and cystic fibrosis. Anyway hope the chemistry exam on Thursday goes well.
Reply 24
Original post by BLTontour
Is using ice and hot water to maintain temperature right? We did this in class :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Should be fine :smile:
Reply 25
Anybody doing the b2 exam tomorrow aqa??
Reply 26
Original post by Raeesah123
Anybody doing the b2 exam tomorrow aqa??

Yep. Any guesses what we'll be tested on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by bwr19
Yep. Any guesses what we'll be tested on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I think mitosis/meiosis, fossils, extinction, speciation will definitely be on it..
Reply 28
How did you guys find b2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Thought it went well, few dodgy q's at the end though
Reply 30
Thought it went well, few dodgy q's at the end though

Same! I was annoyed that nothing about fossils, speciation, stem cells came up.. but overall it was an average paper. I didn't like the chromosomes question at the end, I messed up on the three numbers and I didn't like the question about the number of squares.. i just guessed :/
Reply 31
Same! I was annoyed that nothing about fossils, speciation, stem cells came up.. but overall it was an average paper. I didn't like the chromosomes question at the end, I messed up on the three numbers and I didn't like the question about the number of squares.. i just guessed :/

Just praying I did enough for A*
Reply 32
Just praying I did enough for A*

I want at least an A
Reply 33

Ahhh same! I guessed 6 on the squares question :P and i had 4 and 8 for number of chromosomes in species a and b
Reply 34
Hey, does anyone know where i could find the mark scheme for the AQA 2013 Biology Unit 2 paper please? Ive been looking everywhere
Reply 35
Original post by abccba120
Ahhh same! I guessed 6 on the squares question :P and i had 4 and 8 for number of chromosomes in species a and b

I wrote 6.5 haha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending