The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4420
Original post by PancreaticJuice
my girlfriends birthday in a week :biggrin:
what to buy her?

astagfirullah. larkiyon kai sath bar jatha hai. sharam kar. allah ki nazar tumpur hai.
okay :smile:
so what do you study?

A2. Bio chem psych.
Original post by Revent
astagfirullah. larkiyon kai sath bar jatha hai. sharam kar. allah ki nazar tumpur hai.

And it's not on you?
You are a foooooooooooool

(I also found his gf ironic after he recommended me a dua for my aunty :biggrin: lmao)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Revent

i know its bad but it just happened :smile:
ive only hugged her
waiting till after marriage to do anything else :smile:
Original post by Maryb_101
A2. Bio chem psych.

good luck :smile:
medicine?
Reply 4425
Original post by Revent
I once got beat so bad because I told the teacher to shut the **** up :laugh: Just use your imagination :giggle:

Spoiler

I hope that's not in uk or usa? Is it?
Reply 4426
ive only hugged her

:laugh: I was just kidding :wink: I don't personally care :tongue: I think it's good that you're becoming all modern and stuff and adapting to society rather than backwards.

However, I think it's lame that you've only hugged her :teehee: What kind of relationship is that :rofl:

And it's not on you?
You are a foooooooooooool

(I also found his gf ironic after recommending me a dua for my aunty :biggrin: lmao)

What gf? I've been single for 19 years :wink:
ive only hugged her

Dont say hugging :eek:
jay's definition of hugging is actually...rubbing :teehee:
Reply 4428
Original post by Farwa
I hope that's not in uk or usa? Is it?

USA.
Original post by Revent
USA.

Land of the obese :rofl:
Original post by Revent
:laugh: I was just kidding :wink: I don't personally care :tongue: I think it's good that you're becoming all modern and stuff and adapting to society rather than backwards.

However, I think it's lame that you've only hugged her :teehee: What kind of relationship is that :rofl:

What gf? I've been single for 19 years :wink:

aaah ok :smile:
i dont wanna make her feel uncomfortable in anyway
lasted over a year so far :biggrin:
Reply 4431
Original post by Revent
USA.

I used to get a stick on my hand for each namaz missed in pak from maulvi sahab but that was just a tiny stick
That's reallly bad
Now you're just dheet then? :tongue:
Original post by Farwa
Hahah
Irn bru?
What did you do to deserve that?!?

Lol what were you doing in scotland
Scottish white people are generally nicer than english white people so I dno what you did to deserve that?(this is from personal experience btw)

I've never seen you on this thread before

Oh this was in the Mosque, my Ustad hit me cause i wasn't moving my head back and forwards when reciting the Qur'an. Still don't know why had to throw a bottle at me. He used to keep a spare one just in case he missed.:s-smilie:

Oh yeah, Scottish people are generally better no racism well not that i've heard of.

Haha, thats right, you want see me much often on the Paksoc. Don't get much time:redface:
Reply 4433
Original post by Farwa
I used to get a stick on my hand for each namaz missed in pak from maulvi sahab but that was just a tiny stick
That's reallly bad
Now you're just dheet then? :tongue:

I just told him to shut the **** up. He said something about how my parents haven't raised me well and stuff like that so yeah :tongue: Allah didn't tell him to chat crap about my parents.

Land of the obese :rofl:

:nothing: Be nice to me for today at least :tongue: Got rejected from my second choice :frown:

aaah ok :smile:
i dont wanna make her feel uncomfortable in anyway
lasted over a year so far :biggrin:

:rofl: Shame on you :mmm: A year and JUST a hug? :eek: No offence dude, but lammeee :lol:
Dont say hugging :eek:
jay's definition of hugging is actually...rubbing :teehee:

lool
i think a relationship happens from the heart, all the physical things can wait till theyre halal, although technically its haram atm :smile:
i found her, i liked her, i didnt want to let her slip away
Why tho,Brother :wink: i mean you are so brotherly :tongue:

Not another one who lives near me...Blackburn with...Darwen :eek:

I kind of am arent I :smile: But still, he doesnt know me lol! How did I become a brother to some random lol!
Original post by Revent
I just told him to shut the **** up. He said something about how my parents haven't raised me well and stuff like that so yeah :tongue: Allah didn't tell him to chat crap about my parents.

:nothing: Be nice to me for today at least :tongue: Got rejected from my second choice :frown:

Awww that's weak man.
pancreatic Juice remIInds Me of someone...when you get it you should laugh haha..

Hint:- American Pie...Nadia...:wink:
Original post by Revent

:rofl: Shame on you :mmm: A year and JUST a hug? :eek: No offence dude, but lammeee :lol:

Lmfao J we have to link sometime, you are hilarious :biggrin:
Oh what, where did you hear from :frown: Sorry man.
Original post by Revent

well i think hugs are the best
she's beautifull both inside and out (mashallah) and all mine so thats all that matters :smile:
i detest physics.

Latest

Trending

Trending