The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zeegie
Sooooorrrryyyyy I'm going right now promise!!! Cant sleeep my eyes wont close I just wanna get up and go to school right now and get the damn thing over with...its making me restless :frown: i'll go now lol :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try and sleep, and do well tommorow :smile:
Original post by hasan4life
nah im ok, u come on to our white style its the best lol.

Noooooooooo. It's Pakhtun or nothing.

Original post by SkyS0h1
Im pretty sure he stole lots too- or 'diverted' it to other areas of his interest lol. I know but why would you give a munafiq like that another chance? I dont know about Musharraf I'd say he's out of the food chain now but I guess you never know- he might make a comeback one day. Zardari is the most useless man on the face of this earth -_- But Musharraf is responsible for a lot of other bloodshed. InshaAllah we have to change that. If Pakistan stabilizes in the future I'd like to move there. Even if it doesnt I probably will lol :tongue: I want my descendants to be proud of Pakistan. So guys...Vote Imran Khan! (Just Kidding dont jump me :tongue:)

I have no idea. I'll have a meeting with my dad and come back to you. :P
He will hopefully, in March. If they don't arrest him. -_-
I'm moving in 156 days. And if Musharraf isn't part of the elections, then Imran Khan is definitely my second option. Hope the elections go well, and don't forget to watch his interview and if you're willing to spend an hour, watch his resignation speech.
Reply 4602
Original post by Zeegie
Sooooorrrryyyyy I'm going right now promise!!! Cant sleeep my eyes wont close I just wanna get up and go to school right now and get the damn thing over with...its making me restless :frown: i'll go now lol :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 4603
Original post by AlligatorSky

I'm moving in 156 days. And if Musharraf isn't part of the elections, then Imran Khan is definitely my second option. Hope the elections go well, and don't forget to watch his interview and if you're willing to spend an hour, watch his resignation speech.

HAHA aww :tongue: moving to pak? :/ InshaAllah they will we just have to make du'aa! and yup ill deffo try and get round to that :smile:

ur missing out son
Original post by SkyS0h1
HAHA aww :tongue: moving to pak? :/ InshaAllah they will we just have to make du'aa! and yup ill deffo try and get round to that :smile:

Yes I moved here in June 2011. I can't live here for any longer. :tongue:
Inshallah. :smile:
ur missing out son

If you haven't seen Pakhtun you haven't seen anything.
YOU're missing out.
If you haven't seen Pakhtun you haven't seen anything.
YOU're missing out.

whats pakhtun lol?
whats pakhtun lol?

Haha, Pathan. :P
Haha, Pathan. :P

lool ah get u, i have seen them and lool i would never smoke :lol:
lool ah get u, i have seen them and lool i would never smoke :lol:

Yes, we're awesome. Good good. :smile:
Yes, we're awesome. Good good. :smile:

we sure are :five:
Reply 4612
Yes I moved here in June 2011. I can't live here for any longer. :tongue:
Inshallah. :smile:

Frrreeeshhiieeeeee :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4613
Original post by Golden_Boy786
Yeah, im good. Im snowed in with Uni work.:biggrin:

Ooo what uni? And course? If you don't mind me asking...

Original post by PancreaticJuice
yes he always tells me :P
i need a job :/ may just work in a call centre :smile:
and yep beauty is in the eye of the beholder :biggrin:

Lol I'm trying to change my job...
Anything better than here would do really

Lol or the beerholder :tongue:

Original post by Revent
Respect? For ONLY hugging a girl after a year of being together? :erm: :lol:
I think it's because I used to piss about in class a lot :rofl: Plus, I was like what? 6th grade :tongue: (year 6). :laugh: He was such a mean teacher :tongue:

Yes respect
Because he knows how to respect his girl...

I know there's different limits for different people
But respect because he doesn't want to push her into anything she doesn't want to do :smile:

Everyone does that in year 6 I'm sure? Lol :tongue: lucky teachers though :tongue: get to beat students up
Reply 4614
Original post by Farwa

Lol I'm trying to change my job...
Anything better than here would do really

Lol or the beerholder :tongue:

Yes respect
Because he knows how to respect his girl...

I know there's different limits for different people
But respect because he doesn't want to push her into anything she doesn't want to do :smile:

Everyone does that in year 6 I'm sure? Lol :tongue: lucky teachers though :tongue: get to beat students up

Hah... Nice one... :smile: LOL
Original post by Farwa

Im at Glasgow University, studying Biochemistry:smile:

What about you?:tongue:
Reply 4616
Im at Glasgow University, studying Biochemistry:smile:

What about you?:tongue:

hey.. how's it going??...
what are you wanting to do after?? if you don't mind me asking...
Original post by ..BM..
hey.. how's it going??...
what are you wanting to do after?? if you don't mind me asking...

Hopefully join a private Pharmaceutical company e.g. janssen, GSK, Astra Zeneca etc. Or my option two is to do medicine as an advanced entry possibly Glasgow or Dundee.
If the first two options don't work out, probably do a PhD at a well-recognised University. Cambridge would be my first choice(slightly ambitious though):colondollar:
Reply 4618
Hopefully join a private Pharmaceutical company e.g. janssen, GSK, Astra Zeneca etc. Or my option two is to do medicine as an advanced entry possibly Glasgow or Dundee.
If the first two options don't work out, probably do a PhD at a well-recognised University. Cambridge would be my first choice(slightly ambitious though):colondollar:

no.no.... there is nothing wrong with being ambitious... :smile:
I think it good...maintains the motivation and sometimes gives a boost.. work for me.. :smile:

Go for it :smile:
nothing wrong with ambition. especially if it motivates you

Latest

Trending

Trending