The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2900
^^^^^ I like them but prefer other aquatic animals, I remember there was this penguin movie about a penguin (wow really!?) who wanted to give another penguin a green pebble because he loved her. I loved that movie when I was little but I can't remember the name. :frown:
^ :lol: I dont think I'll ever stop... I've come into light of new things :mmm: I cant NOT use it now...
^ schemer :shock:

Original post by IDukem
^^^^^ I like them but prefer other aquatic animals, I remember there was this penguin movie about a penguin (wow really!?) who wanted to give another penguin a green pebble because he loved her. I loved that movie when I was little but I can't remember the name. :frown:

I love aquatic animals, there is just something about them. But penguins are my favourite, they are just so funny :mmm: That sounds an amazing film :ahee:
^ is surprised? :tongue:
Reply 2904
Original post by ranbow99
^ schemer :shock:

I love aquatic animals, there is just something about them. But penguins are my favourite, they are just so funny :mmm: That sounds an amazing film :ahee:

I actually found it on YouTube, it's called 'the pebble and the penguin' :h:

This is part one but the rest should be in the recommendations or what not :smile:

[video="youtube;o4UBwukGD9w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4UBwukGD9w[/video]
^The penguin pebble seems to have quietened the crowds, I guess everyone is watching it :mmm:
^is incorrect >_>

Looks like there is a flurry of snow on the way >_<
Reply 2907
^^ Is correct, I did. :teehee:

^ Is jealous of the penguin having a green shiny pebble. :tongue:
Original post by The Epicurean
^is incorrect >_>

Looks like there is a flurry of snow on the way >_<

There's no snow at all where I work, there was a little where I live, why does every other area in the country get snow but we don't? :cry2:
^I think the penguin in my sig is better :hand:
Reply 2910
Original post by The Epicurean
^I think the penguin in my sig is better :hand:

I can't see the signature.
Just got negged. :angry: :cry2:

^Is new to this thread. :wavey:
Original post by Simran Mars Foster

what did you say that was controversial and/or discussed rep and/or made you seem the slightest bit arrogant and/or did not fit into any of the above categories? :mmm:

P.S I'm 2 away from my 3rd gem :grumble:
Reply 2913
^^ Positive rep to even it out. :biggrin:
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
what did you say that was controversial and/or discussed rep and/or made you seem the slightest bit arrogant and/or did not fit into any of the above categories? :mmm:

P.S I'm 2 away from my 3rd gem :grumble:

:colonhash: It was a comment about Michael Gove and his terrible reforms.
Has to wait for his 3rd gem. :yep:

^Aw thank you very much! :h: Is in my good books already.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2915
^I'm in her good books and I'll try and stay in there too. :tongue:
^should test Foster's limits first so he knows what he can get away with while remaining in her good books :colone:

Original post by Simran Mars Foster

Do you know who neg repped you? :beard: If you do, I would be more than happy to barrage them with neg reps :pierre:

Original post by IDukem
I can't see the signature.

this is annoying.

Trying to apply for an honours programme but it's saying that my email attachments are too big :colonhash:
Original post by IDukem
^I'm in her good books and I'll try and stay in there too. :tongue:

:borat: :sly:

^^ Hahaha it's ok i shall curse them mentally. Nice penguin you have there.

^:console:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
this is annoying.

Trying to apply for an honours programme but it's saying that my email attachments are too big :colonhash:

honours programme for what? Uni or? :confused:

Latest