The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zeegie

how was it?
anyone know what happened to soyasauce? :smile:
Original post by ..BM..
no.no.... there is nothing wrong with being ambitious... :smile:
I think it good...maintains the motivation and sometimes gives a boost.. work for me.. :smile:

So, what is it you study? Is it Science related?:smile:
Original post by MedMed12
Go for it :smile:
nothing wrong with ambition. especially if it motivates you

Thanks. :biggrin:
Reply 4624
Come back home after exam....

Mum>>>>> Haan ji paper ho gya hai?

Me>>>>>> Gi nahi, main baas aisi us ko chaur kar ghar aagye hoon.....

Lol I was in a bad mood...
Original post by Zeegie
Come back home after exam....

Mum>>>>> Haan ji paper ho gya hai?

Me>>>>>> Gi nahi, main baas aisi us ko chaur kar ghar aagye hoon.....

Lol I was in a bad mood...

:O please say you attempted as much as you can though?
depending on June then?

:frown:
Reply 4626
:O please say you attempted as much as you can though?
depending on June then?

:frown:

Well yeah I don't really want to fail, so I tried to do it all.....apparently a lot of people missed out the last ten marker....judging by the blank pages on the back of the exam paper....

Well anyway, not going to say anything until I get my result...June is yet to come...

Maaan, I've only ever felt this bad once. And that defo didn't turn out so good.
Original post by Revent
Cba.

Depends where/when I work. In the ward, it was 7.30-3.30 or 12.30-8.30 for my shifts on any five days of the week. Right now, in radiology, I work 8.30-5.00 Monday to Wednesday :smile:

Yeah, the demand for midwives is increasing or something right now!

:laugh:

Yeah, definitely, what work experience have you done? :smile:

Anyway, I looked at a CT scan today again and I realised it's easy to identify muscle and fat :tongue: It's just that I never even bothered paying attention to them :lol: Like I can identify veins in the liver and stuff now :tongue: and quite a few sections of the brain :biggrin: One of the radiographers got her book for me to look at :tongue: so I'm learning from that at the moment :biggrin:

:lol:

hmm those hours are ok I guess :tongue: no night shifts at least aha although your hours would be enough to tire me out :tongue:

yeah I can imagine so, and maybe obs and gynae too, but mostly midwives

I managed 3.5 weeks in several departments thankfully :smile: and volunteering at a hospital on a ward every week as a meal time helper/survey worker, then did a 4 weeks one summer at a play scheme. Wbu (besides your job)?

oh well done you! the guy on Jr Dr couldnt do that :tongue: Ed I think his name is with the Xray and the basic neurology exam (thats 2nd year medic stuff)
Original post by Zeegie
Well yeah I don't really want to fail, so I tried to do it all.....apparently a lot of people missed out the last ten marker....judging by the blank pages on the back of the exam paper....

Well anyway, not going to say anything until I get my result...June is yet to come...

Maaan, I've only ever felt this bad once. And that defo didn't turn out so good.

fingers crossed! if alot of people missed 10 marks out then hello low grade boundaries :smile:
Reply 4629
fingers crossed! if alot of people missed 10 marks out then hello low grade boundaries :smile:

I hate crossing my fingers hahahhaa....

want them to be super low....lol

In the meantime, hello M1....
Original post by Zeegie
I hate crossing my fingers hahahhaa....

want them to be super low....lol

In the meantime, hello M1....

hopefully :smile:

whens the m1 exam for you?

and C4 in June? :smile:
Reply 4631
hopefully :smile:

whens the m1 exam for you?

and C4 in June? :smile:

Both are in JUUUUNEEEE
Original post by Zeegie
Both are in JUUUUNEEEE

ok...
lucky :smile: dw m1 is like s1 can revise it in a week or so :tongue:
Original post by DontJudge
Oh god, I can't even be bothered checking which one you are.
But I'll just go with the flow anyways.

Merrii jaaaaaan.
Thusehhh kuthehhh jaaa? (Mirpuri)
Aap meri saath aja.

Haha. I banned my self in order to get some university work done you see.
How did all your exams go? :smile:

wondering what happened to you and blush and soyasauce for that matter
Reply 4634
Original post by Golden_Boy786
So, what is it you study? Is it Science related?:smile:

yeah!.. :smile: I am doing Biology,chemistry, Urdu and AS business... i enjoy them...business is alright... but biology and chemistry are Ace.... I like them... chemistry is getting harder a little bit... but i'll cope... :smile:
Original post by ..BM..
yeah!.. :smile: I am doing Biology,chemistry, Urdu and AS business... i enjoy them...business is alright... but biology and chemistry are Ace.... I like them... chemistry is getting harder a little bit... but i'll cope... :smile:

ahh nice :smile:
woah urdu a2 how is it?
what have you applied for?
Original post by hasan4life
we sure are :five:

What, you're a Pathan too? :biggrin:

Original post by Zeegie
Frrreeeshhiieeeeee :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, I knooowww. And proud. :cool:
Reply 4637
....thanks....
yeah i know...LOL... AS was easy... A2...I'm coping with it.... well it's really hard to manage... toooo many clashes... but its not too bad though.... we're doing mirat-ul-aroos... Dipty Nazeer Ahmed ki hai.... abi us ko parna hai phir us ke upar ek khulasa likhna hai... kyun ke exam main koi bhi question aa sakta hai... aur class main hum abi debate key liye apne topics par tayari kar rahe hain... :smile:

I was kinda hoping that you wouldn't ask but oh well... I applied for bio med... but... got rejected... :frown:
but its okay.....
Reply 4638
ahh nice :smile:
woah urdu a2 how is it?
what have you applied for?

....thanks....
yeah i know...LOL... AS was easy... A2...I'm coping with it.... well it's really hard to manage... toooo many clashes... but its not too bad though.... we're doing mirat-ul-aroos... Dipty Nazeer Ahmed ki hai.... abi us ko parna hai phir us ke upar ek khulasa likhna hai... kyun ke exam main koi bhi question aa sakta hai... aur class main hum abi debate key liye apne topics par tayari kar rahe hain... :smile: I was kinda hoping that you wouldn't ask but oh well... I applied for bio med... but... got rejected... :frown: but its okay.....
Original post by ..BM..
....thanks....
yeah i know...LOL... AS was easy... A2...I'm coping with it.... well it's really hard to manage... toooo many clashes... but its not too bad though.... we're doing mirat-ul-aroos... Dipty Nazeer Ahmed ki hai.... abi us ko parna hai phir us ke upar ek khulasa likhna hai... kyun ke exam main koi bhi question aa sakta hai... aur class main hum abi debate key liye apne topics par tayari kar rahe hain... :smile: I was kinda hoping that you wouldn't ask but oh well... I applied for bio med... but... got rejected... :frown: but its okay.....

ahhh that sounds interesting! :smile:
its probably the writing (and perhaps reading) which would be the hardest right?
ohh sorry to hear that :frown: where did you apply? I guess its all about applying wisely these days, top notch PS and a bragging reference D:
Dw, you get an option with Extra dont you? or try clearing? Biomed is usually in clearing, or you can reapply and enjoy an amazing gap year :smile:

Latest